剧集 | 圈子(2017) | 导航列表
Every single transaction, it's all here.
每一笔交易记录都在这了
I need your phone. Why?
还需要你的手♥机♥ 为什么
We need to trace whoever is sending you this stuff.
我们要追踪给你发资料的人
Thank you.
谢谢
Georgia is back tonight from Vienna with Steiner.
乔治娅今晚跟斯坦纳从维也纳回来
Just give me a few days, please.
请再给我几天时间
And then what?
然后呢
If we wait and the police move in on Solasta
如果警方介入了呢
then she'll go down with them. I don't think so.
她就跟他们一起完蛋了 不会的
That is not good enough. But you are doing the right thing.
还是不行 但你这样做是对的
You have helped.
你帮了大忙了
You can stop now. All of this can stop now.
你可以退出了 不要再插手任何事
Not for her. Holly,
她的事不行 霍莉
you have to stop.
你必须罢手
Promise me.
答应我
Have you met Charlie boy? No.
你们看到小查理了吗 没
You girls going to mingle or stand looking like an ad campaign?
你们不去交际吗 怎么像拍时尚大♥片♥似的站在这
We will.
这就去
You OK, sweetheart? Yeah. I know things are hard.
你还好吗 宝贝儿 很好 我知道你们难过
She's just tired. No, she's upset. We all are.
她就是累了 不 她是不安 我们都很不安
So here's what we do. We pull our shit together,
所以我们要振作起来
we don't fall apart when something hard happens, OK?
挫折面前我们不能倒下 好吗
You set the tone. Set the tone for Georgia.
你来开场 为乔治娅调动现场气氛
Pom-poms or unicorns, do you reckon?
花球还是独角兽头饰 哪个比较好
Look what the cat dragged in.
看啊 小邋遢进来了
Where are they, Ju? You going to behave?
他们在哪 你打算好好说话了么
Phoebs. Why?
菲比 怎么了
Me and you can't fake as well as these two.
我俩的伪装术可没这俩好
Don't worry, Phoebs, I'm a good girl.
别担心 菲比 我本质上是好心的
You look like shit.
但你看起来很差劲
Lukas, hello. Welcome back, babe.
卢卡斯 你好 欢迎回来 宝贝
Welcome home, George. Come on, darling.
欢迎回来 乔治娅 来吧 亲爱的
All right, McStay?
你好吗 麦克斯泰
Babe. Not here. Babe, it's fine.
别在这 没事的
How was Vienna, Georgia?
维也纳怎么样 乔治娅
Amazing. Do you fancy a pick-me-up, Professor?
特别棒 你要来一支兴♥奋♥剂♥吗 教授
Always feisty!
一直这么有活力
How long are you with us, Lukas?
你会在这待多久 卢卡斯
Just a couple of things to firm up,
再把几件事处理一下
thought I would come back for some Scottish air.
我就得回苏格兰了
Have you spoken to Alistair? I'm going there next,
你找过阿利斯特了么 我待会就过去
just delivering the party girl.
先把宴会的女主角送回来
They're talking shop. Yawn. Come on, darling.
他们得谈工作了 真是无聊 来吧 亲爱的
Lou, grab a bottle.
露 端杯酒
Hey, gorgeous.
你好 漂亮的小姐
Miss me?
想我了吗
How was it?
这次怎么样
You know... fine.
你懂的...挺好的
Long.
久了点
And Georgia?
乔治娅呢
She did well.
她做的很好
Did well at what, exactly?
哪方面
She's been trained.
她接受了培训
There's lots to learn. Charlie, tell me the fucking truth.
要学的东西太多了 查理 把真♥相♥告诉我
Well, ask her yourself, you daft bitch.
你自己去问她啊 你个疯婆娘
They're keeping her away from me.
他们不让我接近她
Yeah, I'm starting to see why.
我现在也明白原因了
She's fucked up.
她被套牢了
She's fucked up like Fay.
就像费伊当初一样
You were there too. What were you doing?
你也一起去了 你去干嘛了
I looked after her.
我在照顾她
All right?
行了么
I did my best.
尽我所能
Wait. You're getting on my tits, McStay.
等一下 你快把我惹恼了 麦克斯泰
Hi, fuck-face.
你好 小骚货
What's got into you?
你怎么了
I missed you.
我想你
You're losing your edge, Charlie boy.
你状态不佳啊 查理
I'm so tired.
我太累了
Don't be a pussy.
别轻易软弱
OK. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Are you OK?
你还好吗
You can't help me. Try me.
你帮不了我 至少告诉我
Holly.
霍莉
George. George. Listen to me.
乔治娅 乔治娅 听我说
Guess we're going over here. Take it easy, Holly!
看来要失陪一下了 别激动 霍莉
Let's leave. What? These people are bad, George.
一起离开吧 什么 这些都不是好人 乔治娅
You know it and I know you know it.
你明白的 我知道你明白
You told me you were going to stop with all this shit.
你说过 你不会再发疯了
We can get on a bus.
我们可以去坐公交车
We can be home in an hour. You don't have to do this.
一个小时就能到家 这些都不是你的义务
You're ill. I'm gonna call your dad, you're fucking insane.
你病了 我会打给你父亲 你绝对是疯了
What are you doing? let go.
你在干什么 放开
Don't do this, Holly. let go.
别这样 霍莉 放开
You're not safe!
你现在不安全
Steiner is a criminal, a fucking murderer, George.
斯坦纳是个罪犯 一个十足的刽子手 乔治娅
Why don't you believe me? Get off me.
你为什么不相信我呢 放开我
Holly, you're ruining everyone's night.
霍莉 你扫了所有人的兴致
Just SHUT THE FUCK UP, Phoebe.
闭上你的嘴 菲比
I need you to listen to me.
你得听我的
She's mad. She totally fucking mad.
她疯了 她完全疯了
Georgia, we need to fucking go. Please, Georgia.
乔治娅 我们必须离开 求你了 乔治娅
Get off me!
放开我
Take her home. Come on.
送她回家 走吧
George.
乔治娅
Georgia, please.
乔治娅 求你了
Get out.
滚出去
Fine.
行
Holly, wait. Just leave me alone.
霍莉 等等我 让我一个人静静
Please, I'm sorry.
拜托 实在抱歉
Fuck.
他妈的
Did you forget you don't live here any more?
你不记得了么 你早不住这了
Please can I come in?
我能进去吗
Ok.
好吧
I need to stay here tonight, OK?
我今晚呆在这 行吗
In my bed? Yeah.
睡我的床吗 对
You could have just left them all alone.
你本可以不管他们的
You could have just been friends with me.
只和我交朋友就行了
I know.
我知道
Why do you do it?
你为什么要这样
Why do you find the bad people?
为什么要跟坏人混在一起
Because I'm like them.
因为我也好不到哪去
Who did these?
这是谁刻的
They were my friends.
他们曾是我的朋友
But you fell out?
但你们现在吵架了么
We're not allowed to see each other any more.
我们已经不让见面了
Because of what you did?
是因为你的所作所为吗
Tell me what happened with the little girl.
跟我讲讲 那个小女孩怎么了
'We had a gang.
我们是一个小团体
'My pals and me. Will, Ellie, Sean and Millie.
我的朋友 威尔 爱丽 肖恩 米莉 还有我
'We played tricks and messed around in the village.
我们搞恶作剧 然后在村庄乱晃
'It was fun,
很开心
'but then...' Holly!
但是 之后 霍莉
Holly. Where are you?
霍莉 你在哪
'Sean's wee sister was called Lisa.
肖恩的小妹丽莎
She ruins everything.
她太倒胃口了
She loves you.
她喜欢你
'I thought she was such a ninny.'
我那时觉得她很傻
Sean, send your wee sister home.
肖恩 把你小妹送回家去
She'll tell my mum we're down here.
她会把我们的行踪告诉我妈的
剧集 | 圈子(2017) | 导航列表