剧集 | 圈子(2017) | 导航列表
Yes, tell me.
你来回答
Sexism.
性别歧视
No. Sexism is the problem in the developing world.
不对 性别歧视是发展中国家的问题
The problem here, ladies...
而这里的问题 女士们...
is you.
是你们
You are the ones moaning on Tumblr.
你们在微博客上埋怨不止
You are the ones who made yourselves a victim in every office.
你们让自己成为了每个办公室里的受害者
You are the ones banging on about the pay gap,
在应该打拼事业的大好时光中
when you should be getting on with your career.
你们却在对于薪水的差距喋喋不休
You are the problem.
你们才是问题所在
Feminism in this country has been infected
错误的信息以及对于被冒犯的执念
with misinformation and an obsession with being offended.
已经深深地影响了这个国家的女权主义
I am here to help you reclaim it.
我将帮助你们重申女权
I am not here to help you joyride because you happen to possess
我不会因为你们碰巧有个阴♥道♥就放任你们
a vagina.
追求享乐
And I'm not going to sit and cry with you when you graduate
当你们毕业的时候 我也不会和你们坐在一起抱头痛哭
and realise that the system isn't fair.
感慨这个体系的不公
Of course it's not. Get over it. Take action.
这当然不公 接受现实 采取行动
And get off Twitter.
别发推特了
The Solasta Women's Initiative
索莱丝塔女性计划
was set up by myself and my brother,
是我和我哥哥创建的
Alistair McDermid, CEO of Solasta Finance.
他是阿利斯特·麦克德米德 索莱丝塔财团的首席执行官
It offers a series of bespoke internships within the company.
公♥司♥会提供一系列定制内部实习机会
And we select candidates directly from this course.
我们将从这个课程里直接选取候选人
This is Louise.
这是露易丝
She was selected in her first year
她在大一就被选中
and works in Solasta's investment strategy department.
在索莱丝塔的投资战略部门工作
This is Fay.
这是费伊
Who is enjoying her third year
她大三这年有幸在
in Solasta's client accounts department.
索莱丝塔的客户账户部门工作
She's already been offered a permanent position, on graduation.
她已经收到了毕业后永久职位的邀请
Time of your life, right, Fay?
人生最好的时光 是吧 费伊
I don't like sleep, anyway.
反正我也不喜欢睡觉
Let's be perfectly clear
让我们把话说清楚
this is about you and whether or not you are exceptional.
这件事关乎你们 关乎你们是否有别他人
These ladies make the first selection from those of you
这些女士将负责对你们当中
who have the balls to put yourselves forward.
有胆毛遂自荐的人进行初选
They are as scary as they look.
她们正如看上去的一样可怕
Here's your first life lesson if you're not the best,
这是你们人生的第一课 如果你并非最好的
then don't waste my time.
就不要浪费我的时间
I don't like you.
我不喜欢你
Otherwise, this is still the best module you will take this year.
不过 这仍然会是你们今年选择的最好的学习单元
Listen... and learn.
认真听... 好好学
Let's start.
我们开工吧
How does she get away with saying that shit?
她怎么能泰然自若地说出那些鬼话
She doesn't. She just doesn't seem to care.
她没有 她只是不在乎
Intense much?
很紧张吗
Totally.
当然
She's like you.
她就跟你一样
Oh, I get it.
我懂了
Get what?
你懂什么了
Let's go talk to them.
我们去跟她们聊聊吧
Just wait.
等一下
Come on.
走吧
George...
乔治娅...
Come on.
走吧
Hello again.
又见面了
Is she all right? You know Fay? Er, no.
她没事吧 你认识费伊吗 不认识
She looked pretty upset.
她看上去不大高兴
She's just tired.
她就是累了
Er, we just wanted to come over and say thank you for last night.
我们就是想过来为了昨晚的事向你们道个谢
And I'm sorry about the... messiness.
我也很抱歉昨天造成的... 乱子
Who, me?
谁 我吗
I've seen worse.
我见过更糟的
Not many.
虽然不多
See? We were just at Professor McDermid's lecture.
看到了吧 我们刚刚在听麦克德米德教授的讲座
Our glorious leader.
我们伟大的领袖
She'd like that.
她会喜欢听这话的
Sit down, then.
那坐下吧
Oh, thanks, we've actually gotta go to the library.
谢谢了 但是我们还要赶去图书馆
First essay's due in tomorrow, so...
明天就要交第一篇论文了 所以...
Don't think I can be arsed, actually.
别以为我还有精力去
Might just all-nighter it later.
还是待会熬个通宵赶完算了
What? Nothing.
怎么了 没什么
I'll need to look at yours first anyway, right?
反正我还要先看一下你的 对吧
Yeah. I guess.
估计是吧
See you in a bit, then.
那一会儿见了
See you, Holly. See you.
一会儿见 霍莉 再见
So, are you guys minted off these internships or what?
那么 你们是靠这些实习机会发财了吗
'After the bestselling book and the international lecturing tour,
"在那本畅销书和国际巡回讲座之后
'I was forced to admit that my sister, might be cleverer than me.
"我就不得不承认 我的妹妹可能比我聪明
'Always an irritating moment.
"这总是件恼人的事
'Listen, Jude and I were brought up in this business...
"听着 我和裘德 是在这个行业里长大的...
'but that's a privilege that's not afforded to most.
"但并不是很多人都能享受这样的机会
'We don't care where you come from
"我们不在乎你们是从哪来的
'it's not about your past, your background, your baggage.
"你们的过去 背景 负担 都与我们无关
'This is about forgetting the noise
"我们在乎的是你们忘却杂音
'and taking advantage of a real opportunity.'
"抓住一个真正的机遇"
George? Are you back?
乔治娅 你回来了吗
'Hey, it's Georgia, leave a message, bye!'
"我是乔治娅 有事请留言 再见"
Hi. Erm, have you seen Georgia?
你好 你见到乔治娅了吗
I think maybe she went out.
我觉得她可能出去了
Not sure what time.
不知道什么时候走的
I know it's in the book, Elizabeth. Can we just not?
我知道你记在本子里了 伊丽莎白 能别来这一套吗
She went out at 18.21.
她十八点二十一分出去的
She was wearing that low-cut, short, purply dress
她穿着一条低胸的浅紫色短裙
and the black heels with straps.
还有一双黑色绑带高跟鞋
She looked like a working girl...
她看上去就像那种职业小姐...
if you catch my meaning.
你懂我意思吧
Yeah, thanks.
我懂了 谢谢
Are you two fighting?
你们俩吵架了吗
Hello?
你好
'How can I help you?'
"我有什么能帮到你的"
The girls asked me to join them, could you come and pick me up?
那些女孩邀我过去 你能来接我吗
'Where are you?'
"你在哪"
They invited you, right?
她们邀请你了 对吧
Yeah, course. Must be loud in there,
当然了 里面一定很吵
they can't hear their phones.
她们都听不见手♥机♥响
Be good.
注意安全
Ok.
好
Hi. I was just looking for my friend Georgia.
你好 我想找我的朋友乔治娅
Get on in here,
快进来吧
it's fucking freezing outside.
外面他妈的冻死人了
Grab a drink!
拿杯喝的
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Thought I might as well.
就觉得我♥干♥脆也来看看
So, Georgia tells me you guys have been best mates
乔治娅告诉我你们俩从大概十二岁起
since you were like 12?
就是最好的朋友了
11.
十一岁
That's amazing. Enjoy.
那太棒了 好好玩
You could've fucking called me.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么不打电♥话♥给我
We're not a couple, you know.
我们又不是一对
I don't need to update you of my whereabouts at all times...
我不用时时刻刻向你汇报我的行踪...
or do I?
还是我需要这么做
No.
不用
Who are these people, anyway?
话说回来 这些人是谁
Us in a year, apparently.
显而易见 是一年后的我们
Come on Georgie-porgie.
来呀 小淘气
Coming?
来吗
I'll show you the dungeon.
我带你去看看地牢
剧集 | 圈子(2017) | 导航列表