剧集 | 致命点击(2021) | 导航列表
Right now, San Francisco is 52 degrees.
…降至49华氏度…
In Berkeley it's cooled down to 49.
天空放晴
Things clearing up.
今晚温度降有所下降…
Temperatures will come down a bit tonight…
-我能来一根吗 -当然可以
Sure.
湾区已迎来大雾 并将被低云笼罩 冷锋面将保持不变
We will get fog, already have, and low cloud… as things remain on the cool side.
明天的温度将在58到60华氏度之间
…range between 58 and 60 degrees.
-是谁 -皮娅 是我
Yeah? - Pia, it's me.
谁
Who?
文森
Vince.
-文森 嗨 你怎么找到我的 -我有东西要给你看
Vince, hi. How did you find me? -I've got something to show you.
我们分♥析♥了两则视频的灯光
We've analyzed both of the videos, looking at the lighting,
音响 摄像质量 任何可能成为线索的东西
audio, camera quality, anything that might be a clue.
文森 慢点说 “我们”是谁
Vince, slow down. Who is "we"?
子端口上的所有人 有超多贡献者
Uh… Everyone on the subport. There's dozens of contributors.
贡献者
Contributors?
主要是时间太多没处花的怪人 但…
Mainly weirdos with too much time on their hands, but…
也有真的警探帮我们 退休警♥察♥
there are some real detectives helping us, like, actual retired cops.
有个挪威的退休警♥察♥注意到一些东西
There's one from Norway who noticed something.
两则视频的背景都是塑胶布 对不对
Now, both videos were shot in front of a drop sheet, right?
这是第一则视频 这是第二则
This is video one and this is video two.
如果你把第二则重叠到第一则上
If you look at the second video transposed on top of the first,
然后来回切换它们
and if you toggle back and forth between them,
第二则有点不同 对不对
the second one is different, right?
摄像机有点移♥动♥过
You'll see that the camera's moved, just a little.
现在你能看到塑胶布后面 看
Now you can see behind the sheet. See?
看起来像某种金属表面 对不对
Looks like some sort of metal surface, right?
对
Uh, yeah.
看到了吗
And see that?
有点褪色 看不太清楚
It's pretty faded, and there isn't much to go off,
但一个斯克兰顿的快递员认出了它
but a delivery guy from Scranton recognized it.
是什么
What is it?
看这个
Check this out.
这是什么 慢行 别扔
是贴纸
A sticker.
所以视频是在快递货车里拍的
So, the videos were shot in a delivery van?
不是随便的货车
Not just any van.
这些贴纸只在一种货车里有
Those stickers are only found in one kind of van.
这是MP55集装箱卡车
This is an MP55 step-van,
2000年代初的车型
early-2000s model.
XPN货运有上千辆
XPN Freight have thousands.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-见鬼 对不起 我… -文森
Oh! Oh, shit! Sorry. I'm… -Vince!
嘿 这…
This is…
-嘿 马特 -抱歉 你室友让我进来的
Hi, Matt. -Sorry. Your roommate let me in.
-没事 -嗨 我是文森
Yeah. -Uh, hi. I'm Vince.
我是马特
Matt.
-我把这些用邮件发给你 -你有我的邮件地址
I'll email you everything. -You have my email address?
对
Yeah.
我得走了 借过
Better get going. Sorry.
我同事都吓坏了 这事都上新闻了 皮娅
Everyone at work's freaked. It was on the fucking news, Pia.
我看到了
I saw.
浏览量在急速上升
The, um… numbers are spiking.
现在多少了
How many hits now?
360万
Three-point-six million.
-我有什么能帮的 -跟我来
What can I do to help? -Just come with me.
嘿
Hey.
好
OK.
这两张贴纸是一样的
So, the two stickers match,
就是说视频是在 XPN货运的卡车里拍的
which means that the videos had to have been shot in an XPN delivery van.
很好
This is good.
可能有所帮助
It could be helpful.
-谢谢 -“可能”
Thank you. -"Could be"?
绝对错不了 再看一遍 好吗
This is definitive. Look again, OK?
那是…那是尼克 是他
Is that… That's Nick. There he is.
-哪里 -那里
Where? -There.
这是什么时候拍的
When was this taken?
这是上周的视频
That footage is from last week.
我们在查你哥哥日常路线的 沿路监控视频
We're looking at traffic camera footage of your brother's routine.
我们在找规律 看有谁可能尾随尼克
We're looking for patterns, someone who might have been tailing Nick.
你们要看多少视频文件
How much footage do you have to look through?
他途经路线有12个摄像头 对吗
Twelve cameras along his route, right?
对 每个都是每天全天录像 要看三周的
Yeah. Each recording 24/7, going back three weeks.
我们在搜索有没有可疑的车辆
But now we're on the lookout for a vehicle.
你们该回家了
You two should go home now.
不要 给我们一台电脑 我们能一起看视频文件
No. Set us up a computer. We can do this. We can look through footage.
恐怕不行
That's not how this works, I'm afraid.
-我们想帮忙 -对 我能理解
We want to help. - Yeah, I understand that.
但你做的事却恰好相反
But you're doing the opposite of that right now, Ms. Brewer.
我们不能让普通公民 更别提家人…
We can't have civilians, let alone family members
你们可以在外面等
You're welcome to wait outside.
对
Yeah.
跟我来
Follow me.
嘿 来吧
Hey, come on.
凶杀科
你们可以在这里等
You can wait here.
楼下有一个自助售货机
There's a, uh, vending machine downstairs.
-我们找到线索会通知你们的 -谢谢你 警探
I'll let you now the moment we find anything. - Thank you, Detective.
我叫罗山
Roshan.
4204598浏览量
-你应该回家的 -我哪都不会去的 皮娅
You should go home. -I'm not going anywhere, Pia.
等明天天亮
Tomorrow, when it gets light,
我们要沿着 尼克上班骑车的路线走一遍
we should follow the bike path that Nick takes to work.
警♥察♥会做的
I'm sure the police will do that.
他们可能会错过线索 他们不像我们那么了解他
They might miss something. They don't know him like we do.
好
OK.
你知道吗 我跟尼克曾为你吵过一架
You know, we had a fight about you once, Nick and me.
-什么时候 -几年前
When was this? -Years ago.
我…
I, uh…
我想约你出去 他说我应该考虑清楚
I wanted to ask you out, and he said I should think twice.
为什么 因为我会吃了你
Why? Because I'd eat you alive?
因为如果我辜负你
Because if I mistreated you,
他会用长方形木板抽死我
he'd hit me upside the head with a two-by-four.
他想得可真具体
He was pretty specific about it, actually.
你幸运地逃过一劫
Lucky escape.
一到你的事 他就很凶狠 你知道吗
He's fierce when it comes to you, you know that?
4614180浏览量
我虐待女人
你就是故意的 你就喜欢假装不是故意的…
You are actually doing it. You like to pretend you're not doing it
够了
Enough!
对不起 我受够了
I'm sorry. I'm sick of this.
受够什么
Sick of what?
拜托 尼克
Come on, Nicky.
4789055浏览量
-受够什么 -我受够总是让你
Sick of what? -Letting you get away with things.
受够总是事后原谅你
I'm sick of forgiving you afterwards.
受够你皮娅式的疯言疯语了
I'm sick of the whole goddamn Pia Show.
-还有呢 -你总是伤害别人
What else? -You hurt people.
你总是把所有人都推开 因为你更享受为自己感到抱歉
You push everyone away because you prefer to feel sorry for yourself,
你从不在乎你会伤到别人
and you don't care how you damage everyone else.
好了 尼克…
OK. Nick…
-这主意真的很棒 -出去
It is honestly an amazing idea. -Get out.
-自己种罗勒 -你该走了
Grow your own basil? -You need to go.
-滚出去 皮娅 马上 -爸爸 冷静
Get the fuck out, Pia! Now! - Dad! Dad, chill.
4965935浏览量
尼克勒斯 冷静 拜托了
Nicholas, calm down. Please.
-你很幼稚 -拿上你的东西 滚出去
You're being childish. - Get your shit and get out.
别管她 妈妈
Leave her, Mom.
4982229浏览量
4984820浏览量
拿上你的东西 滚出去
Take your shit and get out.
4990298浏览量
滚出我的房♥子
Get out of my house!
滚出我的生活
Get out of my life!
5000000浏览量
剧集 | 致命点击(2021) | 导航列表