剧集 | 致命点击(2021) | 导航列表
♪ As cold as an old ice cream sandwich As focused as Mr. Miyagi ♪
♪ You poke at your phone… ♪
生日快乐
♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪
太美了
Oh, it's gorgeous.
我吹啦
I'll blow them out.
-棒极了 -生日快乐 妈妈
Nice! -Happy Birthday, Mom.
-谢谢你 宝贝 -不 凯 先给礼物
Kai. Presents first.
-我过去一下 姑姑 -谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you.
奶奶 这是我和伊森的礼物
Grandma, this is from Ethan and me. -Oh, wow!
-虽然大部分是我 -太棒了
It's mostly me, though. - Hilarious.
-才不是 -才不是
Not true. -Not true?
我来看看 这是什么
Well, let's have a look. What is it?
真的是太好看了
Oh, it's absolutely beautiful!
-谢谢你们俩 -他们做得很棒
Thank you. - They did a great job.
仙女散花
The glitter bomb!
-简直太棒了 -我要把这个裱起来
It's fantastic - I'm going to put this up
谢谢你 宝贝
Thanks, darling.
-你们花了多少时间做这个 -好久好久
How much time did you spend on this? - It took forever.
-这是我们三个的礼物 -什么
OK. Well, this is from the three of us. -What?
妈 是索菲提出我们一起送个礼物 所以这是我们三个给你的
Mom, it was Sophie's idea to do a group present. So that's from all of us.
谢谢
OK. Well, thank you.
-对吧 索菲 -好
Right, Soph? -All right.
好…
OK. Well… Ooh!
一个盆栽
A planter!
-我以为我们要送面包机 -我们送的是盆栽
I thought we were getting a bread maker. -We got her the planter.
“我们”
"We"?
我很喜欢
Well, I love it.
我很高兴你喜欢
Mom, I'm glad you love it.
我只是觉得你也会同样喜欢面包机
I just think you would have enjoyed a bread maker just as much.
皮娅 好了
Pia, let it go.
是她的主意吗 我说…
Was this her idea? I mean…
算了 不用回答 我敢确定就是她
Actually, don't answer that, because I'm sure it was.
-皮娅 不是现在 -对
Pia, now is not the time. - Yeah.
再喝一杯 两杯
Have another drink. Have two.
知道吗 哥 我很乐意再来一杯
You know, big brother, I would love to have another one.
好在我离开后 给你们俩提供点话题
Give you two something to talk about after I leave.
皮娅 今天是安德莉亚的生日
Pia, please. It's Andrea's birthday.
我知道今天是谁生日 她是我妈
I know whose birthday it is. She's my mother.
我不想跟你吵
I'm not doing this.
你就是在吵架
You are doing it, actually.
你喜欢假装不想吵 因为…
You like to act like you're not doing it because you like to
够了
Enough!
致 命 点 击
第 一 季 第 1 集
-出来 -非常好
Hella good!
妹 妹
伙计
Bro!
福克斯奥克兰
查理:你在哪
皮娅:在去买♥♥醉的路上!
♪ An early morning ♪
♪ No clouds up in the sky ♪
♪ She's paranoid ♪
♪ But still she don't know why, yeah… ♪
我好醉
Wasted!
皮娅 嘿 宝贝 你还好吗 皮娅
Pia? Hey, babe, are you OK? Pia?
皮娅
她没事
-Pia? -She's OK. She's OK.
♪ I know it burns inside It's your decision ♪
♪ But still you make it mine ♪
拿上你的东西 滚出去
Take your shit and get out.
里克 32岁 24千米
伍迪 36岁 965米
伍迪 36岁 965米 居住地:奥克兰
寻找约会对象 兴趣:问我就好了
配对成功
伍迪给你发送了一条信息 点击查看
伍迪:嘿 你在做什么
皮娅:我醉了 正在厕所里 你呢
-嘿 你还要很久吗 -滚开
Are you gonna be much longer? -Go away!
伍迪:你出来后我们喝一杯吧
伙计 来吧
Man, come on!
皮娅:马上就好
埃莉
♪ You can't scream louder, no, no, no ♪
♪ No one's around you, no, no, no ♪
♪ Heart filled with malice, oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ And that's how you'll have it Oh, oh, oh ♪
皮娅 小声点
Pia! Keep it down!
我要睡觉
I am trying to sleep!
埃莉
可爱动物瞬间 第六卷
♪ I'm fucking around ♪
As cold as an old ice cream sandwich As focused as Mr. Miyagi ♪
皮娅 你能过来一下吗
Pia, can you come here for a minute?
我好像扎不进去
I can't seem to get it in.
他的血管看起来很好扎 但蜿蜿蜒蜒的跟虫子一样
His veins look easy, but they wriggle around like worms.
皮娅总是一次就成功
Pia always gets me first time.
那是因为皮娅喜欢用针扎你 把你弄疼
That's because Pia loves to stick you with needles and make you squirm.
-嘿 -谢谢你 皮娅
Hey. - Thank you, Pia.
谢谢 普丽莎
Thank you, Prisha.
-你怎么样 -文森特…
How's it going? -Vincent…
-你今天要给我看什么 -你有几个选项
What do you have to show me today? - Uh… Ooh, you got a few options here.
诡异的速食品广♥告♥
Creepy fast-food commercial?
不要
No.
追踪摄像机拍到的大脚怪 棒呆了
Uh… Bigfoot spotted on trail cam. Amazing.
-你上周就给我看过 -有吗
You showed me this last week. -Did I?
-你完全不在意我 -拜托 才不是
It's like I mean nothing to you. -Oh, come on. That's not true.
好吧 摄像机拍到幽灵狗
OK. Ghost dog caught on camera.
放吧
Go on.
真蠢
Stupid.
嘿 珍的视频刚更新了
Jen Da Vlogger posted something.
嗨 我的小宝贝们 感谢收看我的频道
Hello, my little babies. Thank you so much for watching.
我是珍
It's your girl, Jen, here.
你们很多人给我发了这则视频 问我的看法
OK, so, a bunch of you guys have sent me this video, asking me about my opinion.
这视频简直太他妈诡异了
And it is creepy AF.
里面是一个白人坦白他是强♥奸♥犯
It just shows this random white dude confessing to rape or something.
如果那视频的浏览量到500万
Apparently, if this video reaches five million views,
那家伙就会死
the guy is going to die!
在评论里跟我分享你的看法
Let me know what you think in the comments below,
别忘记订阅我的频道
and please don't forget to subscribe.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye.
她连了那个视频
She's linked to the video.
我们看吗
Should we watch it? Um…
好吧
Yeah.
泄密/ 3855浏览量 我虐待女人
浏览量到500万 我就去死
再放一遍
Play… Play it again.
-什么 -再放一遍
What? -Play it again.
为什么 这显然是假的
Why? It's obviously fake.
我虐待女人
说不定是恐怖电影的广♥告♥之类的
Probably, like, an ad for a horror movie or something.
你看过那个万圣节的吗
You see the one for Halloween?
3874浏览量
你没事吧
You OK?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
-你没事吧 -什么鬼
You OK? -What the fuck?
皮娅
Pia?
嘿 我是尼克布鲁尔 请留言
Hey. It's Nick Brewer. Leave a message.
如果你想尽快联♥系♥我 就发短♥信♥
If you want to get me quicker, text me.
嗨 是我 我…
Hi. It's me. I'm, um…
我只是…
I just, um…
我没带手♥机♥ 希望你能打我工作电♥话♥
I don't have my phone with me, but I need you to call me at work.
我的电♥话♥是5105550137 转10611
The number here is 510-555-0137, extension 10-611.
-贝尔福学校 我是梅丽莎 -你好 我找索菲布鲁尔
The Balfour School. Melissa speaking. -Hi. I need to speak with Sophie Brewer.
-她是你们那的老师 -布鲁尔女士一整早都有课
She's a teacher there. -Ms. Brewer's in class all morning.
-需要我帮你留言吗 -你能让她接电♥话♥吗 事出紧急
Would you like me to pass on a message? -Can you just get her? It's urgent.
我能问是关于什么事吗
Can I ask what this is regarding?
-让她来接电♥话♥就好 -我解释过了…
You just need to get her. -I've explained to you why I can't…
奥克兰大学
太棒了
Nice!
好 推得不错 继续进攻 很好
OK, good hustle, good hustle. Keep being aggressive. Good, good.
马特
Matt.
马特
Matt!
-嘿 -你见到尼克了吗
Hey, stranger. - Have you seen Nick?
-怎么了 -你见到尼克了吗
What's going on? - Have you seen Nick?
没有 怎么了
Uh, no. Why?
见鬼了
Holy shit.
这是真的吗
我不知道 但这太他妈古怪了
-Is this real? -I don't know, but it's fucking weird.
剧集 | 致命点击(2021) | 导航列表