剧集 | 致命点击(2021) | 导航列表
他跟我说他很不开心
He told me how unhappy he was,
他要离开她 他还没离开只是因为他儿子
that he was gonna leave her… and he was only staying for his sons.
我相信了他
And I trusted him.
我告诉自己“我和尼克是灵魂伴侣”
I thought to myself, "Nick and I are soulmates."
我们可以慢慢讲
Just take your time, OK?
-好 -全都说出来
OK. -Let it all out.
然后我发现他说了完全一样的话…
And then I learned that he had told the exact same thing to…
对所有其他女人
all of these other women.
所以他玩弄了我
So, he played me.
对他举着的标语 你知道什么吗
What do you make of the signs that he was holding?
“我虐待女人”
"I abuse women."
“我杀了一个女人”
"I killed a woman."
哇哦
Wow.
劲爆 对不对
Huge, right?
所有人都在挖掘尼克布鲁尔的故事 只有你挖到了最劲爆的那条
Everyone is chasing a Nick Brewer story and you've landed a fucking whale.
你为什么不跟我说
Why didn't you tell me about this?
因为你会把采访机会给珍尼
Because you would have given the interview to Jeannine.
她跟别人说过吗
Is she talking to anyone else?
没有 这是独家消息 她甚至都还没告诉过警♥察♥
No. It's an exclusive. She hasn't even talked to the police.
你打算怎么切入
So, what's your angle?
“标语后隐藏的真♥相♥
"The truth behind those signs.
我们知道尼克布鲁尔是个惯骗
We already know that Nick Brewer was a serial cheater,
但他真的是杀人犯吗 ”
but was he also a murderer?"
艾玛碧思丽说还有其他女人 对不对
Emma Beesly said there were other women, right?
其中一个是曼蒂哈里森 来自洛杉矶的画家
One of them is Mandy Harrison, an artist from LA.
我联♥系♥过她了 但她依然拒绝
I've reached out to her, but so far she's said no.
另一个还未确定 但我会继续找的
The other one, unidentified, but I'll keep looking for her.
-去采访索菲布鲁尔 -索菲布鲁尔什么都不说
Get an interview with Sophie Brewer. -Sophie Brewer's not talking.
那就做你的工作 改变她的想法
Then do your job. Change her mind.
致 命 点 击
第 一 季 第 5 集
记 者
♪ Three, six, nine Girls wanna drink wine ♪
♪ Tell the man not to waste your time If the man broke, the man, he a joke ♪
魅力交友 索菲布鲁尔
搜索结果 索菲布鲁尔
♪ Gotta get loose With the Henny and the Coke ♪
布鲁尔全家祝你们新年快乐
♪ Three, two, one, girls wanna have fun If the man don't dance, he's done ♪
生日快乐 爱丽丝 爱丽丝奈皮尔和其他三个朋友
索菲 爱丽丝 瑟莱斯特 在新窗口打开
♪ Tell him move on, get the man gone ♪
♪ Now can I get a Coke with my rum? ♪
笔记
你好 我是GBZ在线新闻的 副制片人…
我想跟你聊聊尼克和索菲布鲁尔
♪ Three, six, nine, girls wanna drink wine Tell the man not to waste your time ♪
复♥制♥
爱丽丝奈皮尔 粘贴
♪ If the man broke, the man, he a joke ♪
♪ So you gotta get loose With the Henny and the Coke ♪
吼
Roar!
吓到你了
I got you!
嘿 跟达科塔谈得怎么样
Hey, how did it go with Dakota?
如果这个新闻能落地 绝对是黄金时段 兄弟
If I land this story, it's prime time, baby.
她这么说的
She said those words?
没有 但这是潜台词
Well, no, but there was definitely subtext.
爱丽丝奈皮尔 1
请停止发信息 不然我们会采取进一步措施
我叫了外卖♥♥
I ordered takeout.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
好吃外卖♥♥
这是我的外卖♥♥吗
Is that my order?
抱歉 杰斯 别打扰获奖记者工作
Oh, sorry, Jess. Award-winning reporter at work.
想得倒挺美
Uh, yeah, in your dreams.
嗨 外卖♥♥
Hi. Uh, delivery?
嘿 皮娅
Hey, Pia?
你叫外卖♥♥了
Did you order takeout?
你进来干吗 -我没有别的意思
What the hell are you doing in here? -I come in peace.
给我站在原地别动 不许动
You, stay right where you are! Stay where you are!
你有30秒时间离开房♥子 不然我就报♥警♥了 不许动
You have 30 seconds until I call the cops. Stay where you are!
他刚才拍照了
He was taking pictures.
你以为你在干吗 滚出去 给我滚出我的房♥子
What the hell do you think you're doing? Get out. Get the fuck out of my house!
我只是觉得你应该知道 艾玛碧思丽接受媒体采访了
I thought you should know that Emma Beesly is talking to the press.
她说她是尼克的情妇 尼克虐待了她
She's saying that she was Nick's mistress and he abused her.
尼克没办法为自己辩解了 但你们可以
Look, Nick is not around to defend himself, but you could be his voice.
立刻离开我的房♥子 马上
You need to leave my house, right now.
-我的名片在袋子里了 -我要报♥警♥了 马上打电♥话♥
My card's in the bag. - I'll call the police. I'm dialing.
-对不起 -出去
I'm sorry. -Go!
滚出去
Get out! Go!
艾玛 你真的要给我回电♥话♥
Emma, seriously, you have to call me back.
我是皮娅
Um… It's Pia.
也许那个记者说得对
Maybe that reporter has a point.
我不会接受的
I'm not doing it.
那女人不值得我的回应
I will not dignify that woman with a response.
-但是索菲… -绝不可能
But, Sophie-- No, I'm done.
妈妈 你别管这件事
Mom, you need to stay out of this.
如果你能偶尔站在我这边 说不定会有所帮助
You know, it would help if you had my back just once in a while.
我是罗山阿米利警探 请在嘟声后留言
This is Detective Roshan Amiri. Leave a message after the beep.
嘿 我要见你 事出紧急
Hey. I need to see you. It's urgent.
聊天室
D8R
二倍爱 寻找你的伴侣
什么是动态规划
我应该嫉妒吗
Should I be jealous?
尼克布鲁尔用了 至少两个不同交♥友♥网♥站
Nick Brewer used at least two different dating sites.
两个网站上的账户都注销了 但也许还有其他网站
Both profiles have been deleted, but maybe there are more.
如果我找到他的其他账户 就能找到他联♥系♥的人
If I find his other profiles, I can find who he connected with, right?
-理论上 -理论上
Theoretically. -Theoretically.
唯一的问题是
The only problem is,
我不能查看任何账户 除非我是注册用户
I can't look at any profiles unless I am a registered user.
所以你要注册异性恋交♥友♥网♥站
So you're signing up to straight dating sites?
-单美国就有超过两千个这样的网站 -祝你好运
And there are over 2,000 in the US alone. - Good luck with that.
如果我能爆出热点 我就能在播报职位上转正了
If I crack this, I am looking at a permanent on-air role.
如果尼克布鲁尔真的犯罪了 也许我能帮忙破案
And if Nick Brewer really committed a crime, then maybe I can help solve it
找出是谁杀了他
and find out who killed him.
真正扭转局面
You know, make an actual difference.
你需要帮助吗
Do you want some help?
-你确定吗 -但如果我变异性恋…
Are you sure? -But if I turn…
-我只是说说 -想都别想
I'm just saying. -There is no chance of that.
-有一点可能 -零可能性
There is a slight chance. -Zero-percent probability.
你在干吗 干吗呢
What are you doing? Excuse me?
-进来 -嘿
Come on in. - Hey.
-嘿 -小心脚下
Hey. -Watch your step.
嗨
Uh…
皮娅 这是阿雅 我儿子
Pia, this is Arya, my son.
-阿雅 跟皮娅打招呼 -嘿
Arya, meet Pia. -Hey.
-嗨 -抱歉 你今天没上班
Hi. -Sorry, are you off duty?
没事 我要送他回他妈那
It's fine. I'm taking him back to his mom.
-所以你们… -分居了
So, you're…? -Separated.
进来吧
Come in.
-它什么时候播出 -我们不知道
We don't know.
-你不能做点什么吗 -做什么
What?
她这不算妨碍调查吗
Isn't she impeding the investigation?
艾玛接受记者采访 并没有触犯任何法律法规
Emma isn't breaking any laws by speaking to a reporter.
对 但所有人都觉得尼克是变♥态♥
Yeah, but everyone already thinks that Nick was some kind of douchebag.
这会更加印证这一点
This would be, like, proof that he was.
你们有什么新线索吗
Do you have any new leads?
目前的线索就是那辆被偷的货车
Our best lead is a stolen van.
我们已经在翻找各高速的 监控录像寻找相符的货车了
We're running number plates against freeway cameras to get a match.
就这样
That's it?
对
That's it.
所以你没办法阻止艾玛的采访被播出
You can't help us stop Emma's story,
也没有离找到 杀害我丈夫的凶手更近一步
and you're no closer to finding my husband's killer?
谢谢你 在那么短的通知时间里过来 警探
Well, thank you for coming by at such short notice, Detective.
失陪一下 我要回保险公♥司♥电♥话♥
If you'll excuse me, I have to call the insurance company back,
再打给我的律师了
and then I'm calling my lawyer.
-我希望我能做更多 -我也希望
I wish I could do more. -So do I.
-你好吗 -你有什么没告诉我们
How you doing? -What aren't you telling us?
一定还有更多
There's got to be more.
你知道的 如果不是我
You know, if it weren't for me,
你都没办法加入这次调查
you wouldn't even be on this investigation.
我们在找追击艾玛的那辆车
We're looking for the vehicle that swiped Emma's car.
一直在检查宾馆附近的监控视频
We're checking security footage around the hotel.
为什么
剧集 | 致命点击(2021) | 导航列表