剧集 | 致命点击(2021) | 导航列表
萨拉的手♥机♥ 解锁并复♥制♥
解锁手♥机♥ 解锁中
拷贝文件 拷贝中
进度100% 完成
已将文件保存至你的桌面 安全断开设备
♪ 你说在我们的爱消失前 ♪
♪ Just before our love got lost ♪
♪ You said ♪
♪ 我会像北极星一样恒久 ♪
♪ I am as constant as a northern star ♪
♪ 我说… ♪
♪ And I said ♪
♪ 在暗夜中永恒 ♪
♪ Constantly in the darkness ♪
♪ 那是在何方 ♪
♪ Where's that at? ♪
♪ 你若想要我 我会在酒吧 ♪
♪ If you want me, I'll be in the bar ♪
短♥信♥ 凯梅隆
本:晚安 我爱你
凯梅隆
文件浏览器 信息
心动游戏信息… 杰里米
杰里米
麦基:你为什么生我的气
杰里米:因为我不想 做你的专属急救热♥线♥
麦基:别说这种话
杰里米:你在威胁我吗
麦基:你说过你爱我的
杰里米:我受够了 我们结束了
怎么回事 本 直接闯进来
Oh, by all means, Ben, come right in.
我要采访索菲布鲁尔
I'm interviewing Sophie Brewer.
-不行 -我要采访
No, you're not. - Yes, I am.
这是真的吗
Is this real?
-萨拉布尔顿是第三个女人 -你怎么找到这些信息的
Sarah Burton was a third woman. -How did you get these messages?
我不能披露我的信息源 达科塔 但我可以告诉你这些是真的
I can't reveal my sources, Dakota, but I can tell you that they're real.
-如果我不让你采访呢 -我就把它给KC3W新闻
And if I don't give you the interview? -I'll take it to KC3W.
-那你就违反合同了 -那就开除我
Well, that would be a breach of contract. -So fire me.
请进
Come in.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我喜欢你的裙子
I like your dress.
-是吗 -你看起来很美
Yeah? -You look nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
也谢谢你照顾孩子们
Um, and thank you for watching the boys.
你觉得尼克的这些外遇 是他遇害的原因吗
Do you think Nick having those affairs somehow got him killed?
我只是忍♥不住想也许两者有关联
I just keep thinking it must be connected.
我不知道
I don't know.
对不起
Sorry.
如果你想 我们可以一起收看你的采访
We can watch your interview together, if you want.
我可以打电♥话♥给我妈 让她过来
I can call my mom, have her come over.
我会管住她的
I'll keep her in check.
好的 一起看吧
Yeah, I'd like that.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你对针对尼克的指控的回应是什么
What's your response to the allegations about Nick?
“我们只是人
"We're just human beings.
都会犯错”
We all make mistakes."
很好
That's good.
♪ Supercomputer status Walking along streets ♪
♪ Everyone is an addict Stumbling, concrete… ♪
GBZ在线新闻
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
-我准备好了 -我的小实习生长大了
Ready. -My little intern's all grown up.
好好表现吧
Go get her.
♪ How do we know the cost? ♪
♪ How do we know the truth Without feeling what could be false? ♪
♪ Freedom of being wrong Freedom of being lost ♪
♪ Wait a minute, wait a minute ♪
♪ Feeling like the devil did it ♪
♪ Lord willing, I'ma step to it ♪
♪ You gon' fall behind If you can't do it ♪
♪ Ooh, we eating good over here now Is you eating good over there now?… ♪
-别搞砸了 本 -我不会的 珍尼
Don't fuck this up, Ben. -Don't intend to, Jeannine.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
♪ Everybody, move your body ♪
♪ Now do it ♪
♪ Here is something That's gonna make you move and groove ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ Please don't lose that tempo ♪
♪ Algorhythm… ♪
-布鲁尔女士 你好 -好的 谢谢
Mrs. Brewer. Hi. - All right,
-珍尼呢 -达科塔觉得由我比较好…
Uh, where's Jeannine? -Dakota felt that it might be a better
这不重要 赶紧结束掉就好
It doesn't matter. Let's just get this over with.
听着 你无需紧张
Look, there's no need to be nervous.
把这当作是朋友间的谈话
Just think of this as a… as a chat… between friends.
我不紧张
I'm not nervous.
我们也不是朋友
And we're not friends.
我以为这是恶作剧 可能是学生电影之类的
I thought it was a prank, maybe even a student film,
但当我们注意到尼克失踪 这才…
but when we realized Nick was missing it became…
变得真实
very real.
你怎么看他在视频中举的标语
What did you think of the signs he was holding in the videos?
那些标语不是真的 认识尼克的人都知道
Those signs are a lie, and the people in Nick's life know that.
《难言之音》
尼克脾气暴躁吗
Did Nick have a temper?
不
No.
他从未生过气
He didn't ever get angry?
所有人都会生气
Everyone gets angry.
但不是所有人会因攻击他人被捕
Not everyone gets arrested for assault.
那件事发生时 他还年轻
He was a teenager when that happened,
我们年轻时都会做蠢事
and we all do stupid things when we're young.
确实
We do.
我想问你一些 关于柯蒂斯汉密尔顿的问题
I want to ask you a few questions about Curtis Hamilton.
你跟他出轨了
You had an affair with him.
对
Yes.
你知道当你跟汉密尔顿先生 开始那段关系前
And did you know that your husband was seeing other women
你丈夫也在跟别的女人交往吗
when you started this relationship with Mr. Hamilton?
不知道
No.
-但现在你知道了 -我只知道有人声称一些事
But you know now. -I know there are claims being made.
声称你丈夫在网上跟其他女人交往
Claims that your husband was seeking out other women online.
对
Yes.
听着 我们都是人
…we're all human.
都会犯错 而且…
We all make mistakes, and
其中一个女人艾玛碧思丽
One of those women, Emma Beesly,
指控你丈夫对她情感虐待
has accused your husband of being emotionally abusive towards her.
如果她真那么觉得 那她就不了解尼克
If she really believes that, then she didn't know Nick.
我丈夫才是受害者 这场残忍♥不公的犯罪的受害者
My husband was the victim here. The victim of a brutal, unjust crime.
你是否知道 你丈夫交往的其中一个女人
Are you aware that one of the other women that your husband was seeing,
萨拉布尔顿…
Sarah Burton…
轻生了
took her own life?
萨拉布尔顿轻生时
Sarah Burton was just 29 years old
只有29岁
when she died.
我们得到了
We've obtained a transcript…
她跟你丈夫最后一次的聊天记录
of the final conversation between your husband and her.
你能替我读出来吗 布鲁尔女士
Would you mind reading this for me, Mrs. Brewer?
一号♥摄像头
四号♥摄像头
如你所见 这些信息非常恶劣
As you can see, those messages are damning.
布鲁尔女士…
Mrs. Brewer…
这就是你丈夫被杀的原因吗
is this why your husband was murdered?
布鲁尔女士
Mrs. Brewer?
你从哪拿到的
Where did you even get this?
你这个恶心的…
You sick son of a…
-结束了 -不要
We're done. -No.
布鲁尔女士
Mrs. Brewer?
你怎么敢
How dare you?
你没事吧
Are you OK?
-嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
-采访怎么样 -我真希望你能在场 宝贝
How did the interview go? -I wish you could have been there, babe.
你想过我说的话了吗
Um… Have you thought about what I said?
听着 我的这份工作 不可避免会造成…
Look, doing what I do, there's a certain amount of, uh,
附加伤害
collateral damage.
你在说对人吗
You're talking about people.
凯姆 你帮我追查 萨拉布尔顿的时候明明很开心
Cam, you were having fun when you were helping me track down Sarah Burton.
对 因为那像是在玩游戏 直到事情转变
Yeah, that's because it felt like a game… until it didn't.
-你在大学时不是这样的 -怎样的
You were never like this in college. - Like what?
残酷无情
So ruthless.
这个… 凯梅隆 我脱离大学 进入真实世界了
…Cameron, I had to graduate into the real world.
而这是真实世界的生存法则
And this is how the real world works.
我刚刚才爆了这个案子的大热点
And I have just cracked this case wide open.
你想要我怎么做 放弃工作吗
What do you want from me, huh? You want me to quit my job?
我希望你能保持良好的人格
To hold yourself to a higher standard.
-你说真的吗 -对 我不喜欢你工作的样子
Did you really just say that? -Yes. I don't like who you are at work.
我工作时的样子就是我真实的样子 我并不觉得可耻
Hey, well, who I am at work is who I am, and I am not ashamed of that.
拜托 凯姆 你去哪
剧集 | 致命点击(2021) | 导航列表