剧集 | 致命点击(2021) | 导航列表
对 我们是朋友
Yes, we were friends.
这能帮他找回清白
This could clear his name.
-朵恩… -没事 琳达
Dawn… -It's all right, Linda.
我会处理的
I'll handle it.
谢谢
Thank you.
马特奥尔汀
周一 27日 早上8点 尼克和比尔开会
照片 家庭照 主场比赛…
塔
太可怕了
That's terrible.
尼
他为什么有这些
Why does he have those?
我不懂
I don't understand.
为什么他有尼克的照片
Why does he have pictures of Nick?
AL_2005 嘿 我能问你一些事吗
伊森_B:当然
AL_2005
你一开始看见我的时候
有没有失望
伊森_B:没有
伊森_B:你呢
AL_2005:绝对没有
来自艾玛碧思丽的新邮件
丹尼压缩包
解压六个文件到照片
艾玛刚给我发了照片 我转发给你了
-嘿 -天啊 你都不敲门吗
Hey. -Jesus! Don't you knock?
-刚才是什么 -与你无关
What were those? -None of your business.
-你怎么那么混♥蛋♥ -你才是混♥蛋♥
Why are you being such an asshole? -You're the asshole.
是你要删掉爸爸的视频
You're the one trying to get rid of Dad's videos.
-给我出去 -孩子们
Now, get out. - Boys!
你们能下来吗
Can you come down here?
今天下午我跟杰德汉斯汀道歉时
This afternoon, when I had to apologize to Jed Hastings,
我意识到…
I realized that…
我受够了
I've had enough.
我不想继续了 不要再忍♥受他们了
I'm not doing this anymore. We are not playing their game.
所以…
So…
我们离开贝尔福
we're leaving Balfour.
-为什么 -什么
Why? -What?
我们先上完这一学期 然后去别的地方
We'll finish out the semester, but after that, we start somewhere new.
我们去哪
Where will we go?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许菲尼克斯 你们想跟外婆住得近点吗
Maybe Phoenix, near my mom. You'd like to live closer to Grandma?
-我不想 -嘿 凯
I don't want to! -Yo, Kai! Chill.
-冷静 -这对你来说没有区别
Calm down. - It doesn't make a difference to you.
你没有朋友 也没有自己的生活 但我有
You don't have friends or a life. I do!
别那么任性
Stop being such a spoiled fucking child.
-伊森 -他只考虑他自己
Ethan! - He only thinks about himself.
凯 听着
Kai, listen.
我们可以再谈谈 但我觉得我们最好还是…
We can talk about this some more, but I think it's best if we
没门
No way.
凯
Kai.
妈妈 如果我们能扭转局面呢
Mom, what if we could turn this whole thing around?
我们不能 宝贝
We can't, baby.
艾玛碧思丽说谎了
Emma Beesly was lying.
她今天跟我说 她从未见过爸爸
She never met Dad. She told me today.
什么
What?
你见过我爸爸吗 艾玛
D-Did you ever meet my dad, Emma?
没有
No.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
她甚至都不知道爸的声音是怎样的
She didn't even know what his voice sounded like.
她一直都在网上被骗
She was being catfished the whole time.
不 她…她跟我说她…
No, she… No, she told me she…
姑妈是对的
Aunt Pi was right.
从头到尾都不是爸爸
It was never Dad.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
妈妈
Mom?
我们要找警♥察♥
We have to call the police.
艾玛碧思丽
亲爱的伊森
对不起我说谎了 我并不指望你能原谅我
但我真的很爱丹尼 他对我来说是真实的
新信息 AL_2005:元数据
艾玛刚给我发了照片 我转发给你了
元数据
我知道钓鱼人的住址了 奥克兰霍特路12281号♥
AL_2005 你打算怎么办
马特奥尔汀有尼克所有的私人照片
Matt Aldin had all of Nick's personal photos,
所有的照片都在他的工作电脑上
all of them, on his work computer.
我刚发给你了
I just sent them to you.
天啊 皮娅 你不能擅自查看别人的电脑
Jesus Christ, Pia! You can't just break into people's computers.
我没有 是别人帮我打开的
I didn't break in. Someone let me in.
这依然是损坏证据 你是可以被定罪的
It's still tampering with evidence. It's a chargeable offense.
你懂吗
Do you understand that?
你跟马特奥尔汀谈过了吗
Did you talk to Matt Aldin?
没有
No.
我会发通缉令的
I'll put out an APB.
如果尼克逃走后去找马特了呢
What if Nick went to Matt's after he escaped?
他怎么会去他家
Why would he go there?
因为他知道做这些事的人是谁了
Because he figured out who was responsible for this.
因为他觉得很可耻很生气
And because he was ashamed and angry.
你不知道我哥生气时的样子
You never saw my brother when he got angry.
警♥察♥怎么说
What did the police say?
我们明早去警♥察♥局
We'll go to the station in the morning.
你♥爸♥爸会为你感到自豪的
Your father would have been proud of you.
我为你自豪
I'm proud of you.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
-晚安 -晚安
Good night. -Good night.
知道吗 你妈就是因为我那 有三个鸡蛋的蛋饼爱上我的
Your mother fell in love with me for my three-egg omelet.
还有其他原因
Among other things. -Ew!
太恶心了
Traumatic!
是马特 我得走了
That's Matt. I better get going.
-真是个呆子 -几天后见
Mwah! You're such a dork.
- See you in a few days.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, my love.
我爱你
I love you so much.
我怎么会忘了你 过来 抱一个
And don't think I forgot you. Come here. Bring it in.
-爱你 儿子 -我也爱你
Mwah! I love you, son. -I love you, too.
-照顾好家里 -当然
Take care of the family. -Of course.
好
OK.
交给你了
You're in charge.
伊森:艾玛碧思丽也被骗了 被凶手
嘿
Hey.
嗨 皮娅
Hi, Pia.
我听说你去了我办公室
I, uh, heard you were just in my office.
琳达跟我说的 你在找什么
Linda told me. What were you looking for?
我今天见过塔拉威尔森了
I met with Tara Wilson today.
好吧 她怎么样
OK. How is she?
她跟我说了你们之间的事
She told me what happened between you guys.
说你骚扰还虐待她
That you harassed and abused her.
我犯了错
I made a big mistake.
我不应该跟她交往 但我们是两厢情愿的
I should never have gotten involved with her, but it was consensual.
你发布了她的裸照 马特
You posted nude pictures of her, Matt.
不 不是我
No, that wasn't me.
-不是我 -我看到了
That was not me. -I saw them.
我看到你电脑里的照片了
I saw the pictures on your computer.
你为什么擅自打开我的电脑
Why would you break into my computer?
哼
Huh?
你为什么擅自打开我的电脑 皮娅
Why would you break into my computer, Pia?
凯
Kai?
尼克让塔拉把你的事说出来
Nick told Tara to make a complaint against you.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
-知道 我跟他说这与他无关 -这跟尼克有什么关系
Yeah, and I told him it was none of his business. -What's this got to do with Nick?
没什么关系
Nothing.
哼 - 没什么关系
Huh? -Nothing.
天啊 他们说得对 你就是个疯子
Oh, my God. Everyone's right, you are fucking crazy.
-给我注意说话… -你们没事吧
Watch your mouth-- Is everything OK?
我觉得你应该离开
I think you should leave.
再见 皮娅
See you around, Pia.
谢谢你 埃莉
Thanks, Elli.
不客气
Yeah.
我进去了
I'll be inside.
-索菲 -凯跟你在一起吗
Sophie? -Is Kai with you?
-没有 怎么了 -他不见了
No. Why? -He's missing.
剧集 | 致命点击(2021) | 导航列表