剧集 | 致命点击(2021) | 导航列表
-他今早来了吗 -我不确定 跟我来
Did he come in this morning? -I'm not sure. Come on.
-朵尼 你知道尼克在哪吗 -不知道 出去训练了
Hey, Dawny, you know where Nick is? - Hey. Not at training?
没有
No.
我查一下安排表
I'll check the schedule.
他早上8点应该要见比尔
He's supposed to be meeting with Bill at 8:00 a.m.
他出现了吗
Did he show up?
我拿的工资可没让我9点前来
I'm not paid to be here before nine o'clock.
你能打给比尔问一下吗
Can you call Bill to check?
当然可以 琳达 你今早见到尼克了吗
Of course. Linda, you seen Nick this morning?
没有 出什么事了吗
Not yet. Is everything OK?
比尔 尼克布鲁尔今早去见你了吗
Hi, Bill. Nick Brewer show up this morning?
我相信一定能找到解释的
I'm sure there's some obvious explanation.
好 谢谢 比尔没见到他
OK, thanks. Bill hasn't seen him.
好 我得去问索菲 她一定知道他在哪
OK. I got to talk to Sophie. She'll know where he is.
我到周围找找 也许他跟学生在一起
I'll look around. Maybe he's with students.
你找到什么就打给我
Call me if you find anything.
-不 打给索菲 -好 你也是
No! Call Sophie. - OK. Ditto.
贝尔福学校
有什么能帮你的吗
Can we help you?
不用
Oh, no.
你不能进去
N-No, you can't go back there.
喂 停下 呼叫302
Come on, stop… Call 302.
第一话 引人入胜 对不对
Act I. Juicy stuff, right?
奥西诺疯狂爱上了奥丽维娅
You have Orsino madly in love with Lady Olivia,
但奥丽维娅却疯狂爱着西萨里奥
and Lady Olivia madly in love with Cesario,
但后者却是女扮男装
who's in a somewhat convincing disguise.
你们觉得吸引力的本质是什么
But what do we think about the nature of attraction here?
-马上停下 不然我就报♥警♥了 -你报啊
Stop now or I'm calling 911. -Go ahead.
-把警♥察♥叫来啊 我不在乎 -我正式警告你
Call the police. I don't fucking care. - This is your official warning.
你们先看第二话 我去去就回
Let's just fast-forward to Act II, OK? I'll be right back.
把手♥机♥拿出来 打给他们啊
Get your phone out. Call them on your freaking phone!
从门前走开
Step away from the door!
-你在这干吗 -跟她说你认识我
What are you doing here? - Tell her you know me.
-你认识这位女士 -她是我家人
You know this lady? -She's family.
-你来这干吗 -你带手♥机♥了吗
What are you doing here? -Do you have your phone on you?
-有 怎么了 -好 马上把手♥机♥拿出来
Yeah. Why? -OK. Now, get your phone out.
泄密/ 我虐待女人
浏览量到500万 我就去死
这是开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
-是尼克跟你商量好的吗 -这哪里好笑了
Did Nick put you up to this? -In what way is this funny?
这不可能是他 我今早看着他去上班了
It can't be him. I saw him leave for work this morning.
他上班的地方没人见过他 我刚去过运动中心
No one at work has seen him. I was just at the sports center.
他都没去开会
He didn't show up for his 8:00 a.m. meeting.
一定是误会 这…
This is a mistake. This…
-这到底是什么 -我不知道
What the hell is this? -I don't know.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我跟你说了 我给他打过电♥话♥ 马特也打过 他都没接
I'm telling you, I called him, Matt called him. He's not picking up.
嘿 我是尼克布鲁尔 请留言 如果你想尽快联♥系♥我 就发短♥信♥
Hey. It's Nick Brewer. Leave a message. If you want to get me quicker, text me.
你打算怎么办
What do you want to do?
索菲
Sophie!
九千浏览量
Nine thousand views?
约20分钟 就上涨了一千多
That jumped a thousand in, what, 20 minutes?
你每看一遍就增加一次 不是吗
You add to that count every time you watch it, right?
老天爷啊
Oh, Jesus.
-我要联♥系♥网站 -对 好主意
I'm contacting the website. -OK. That's a good idea.
被冒犯 垃圾 其他
发送反馈
反馈不可见
我们将…
-审核要48小时 -不能给他们打电♥话♥吗
They'll review within 48 hours. -Can't you call them?
没有电♥话♥号♥码
There's no number.
好吧
OK, fine.
-你怎么那么冷静 -我不冷静 相信我
How are you so calm? -I'm not calm, believe me.
好吧 我喜欢这盆栽 这主意很棒
OK, fine. I love the planter. I think it was a great idea.
-够了 出去 -我觉得很棒
Enough! Get out. - I think it's an amazing idea.
-自己种罗勒 -你该走了
Grow your own basil? -No, you need to go.
-滚出去 皮娅 -爸爸 冷静
Get the fuck out, Pia! - Dad! Dad, chill.
-冷静 拜托了 -马上
Calm down, please! -Now.
出去
Let's go.
奥克兰警♥察♥局
所以你最后一次 见你丈夫是什么时候
So, the last time you saw your husband was when?
今早 他6点左右去上班的时候
This morning. He left for work around 6:00 a.m.
现在是…
It's now…
11点33分 你丈夫已经失踪五个半小时了
11:33, so your husband's been missing for five and a half hours.
-我们刚给你看了视频 -皮娅…
We just showed you the fucking video! -Pia…
对 那很不寻常
Yeah, that's unusual.
稍等
Just give me a minute.
-他觉得我们在无理取闹 -他们没有
He thinks we're hysterical women. -Then don't act like one.
可能是失踪 你能派人下来吗
…possible missing person. Can you send someone down?
好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
女士 请坐下稍等 他马上就来
Ma'am, you can take a seat over there. He'll be right down.
布鲁尔女士
Mrs. Brewer?
是 你好 我叫索菲
Yes. Hi. Sophie.
我是重案组的阿米利警探
I'm Detective Amiri, with the Felony Assaults Unit.
-我是尼克的妹妹 -我的小姑子
I'm Nick's sister. - My sister-in-law.
这边请
This way, please.
你丈夫今早是开车上班的
Your husband drove to work this morning?
他为了锻炼是骑自行车的 他一直都这样
He rode his bike for the exercise. He always does.
他的工作是什么
What sort of work does he do?
他在大学里做理疗师
He's a physical therapist at the university.
现在在梅利特运动中心任职
He works at the Merritt Sports Center.
你丈夫今早离开家时 有带手♥机♥ 手提吗
When your husband left the house this morning, did he have his phone with him?
带了 手♥机♥ 我们试着打过了
Laptop? -Yeah, his phone. We tried calling it.
-你能追踪手♥机♥的 对不对 -对
You can trace it, right? - Yeah.
我们会的
And we will.
你最后一次见他时 他的精神状态如何
What was his, uh, mental state when you last saw him?
我不知道
I don't know. Uh…
我想正常吧
Normal, I guess.
精神饱满
Cheerful.
你丈夫拿着一块板 写着“我虐待女人”
Your husband is holding a sign that says "I abuse women."
你知道这个指的是什么吗
Any idea what that might be referring to?
你为什么不把重点放在 “浏览量到500万 我就去死”
Why don't you focus on, "At five million hits I die"?
尼克个性非常温和
Nick is the gentlest person you could ever meet.
他绝不会伤害任何人 无论男人还是女人
He would never hurt anyone, man or woman.
好
Yeah.
你认识这笔迹吗 是尼克写的吗
Do you recognize the handwriting? Is it Nick's?
-是的 -但这不意味着就是真的
Yes. -That doesn't mean it's true.
他显然是被逼的
He was obviously forced to write that.
是尼克吗
Is it Nick?
不是 是伊森
Uh, no. It's Ethan.
抱歉 我得去找我孩子了
Excuse me. I have to get back to my kids.
当然我们暂时已经问完问题了
Of course. We have everything we need for the moment.
-所以你会联♥系♥我们吗 -当然会
So, you'll be in touch? -Of course, yeah.
你得去把视频撤下来
You need to get that video taken down.
我们对这件事非常认真 布鲁尔小姐
We're taking this very seriously, Ms. Brewer.
西拉斯: 我♥操♥ 伙计 这是他吗
凯:对 就是我爸爸
-妈妈 网上都传遍了 -还有学校
Mom! It's all over the Internet. - And the school.
-我在试寻找家人应用程序 -对 好主意
I'm trying the Find My Fam app. - Oh, that's a good idea.
-密♥码♥是什么 -奥克兰1985
Uh, w-what's the password? -Orlando1985.
寻找家人 密♥码♥
嘿 过来
Hey. Come here.
过来 凯 你没事吧
Come here, Kai. Are you OK? - Mm.
你没跟学校里的人说他是你♥爸♥爸吧
You didn't tell anyone that's your dad at school, did you?
-我朋友知道我爸爸的样子 -不要让别人注意到那则视频
My friends know what Dad looks like, Mom. -We don't want to draw attention to it.
找到什么了吗
Anything?
-他的手♥机♥关机了 -为什么会关机
His phone is off. - Why would it be off?
已经…
It's…
浏览量已经超过30万了
It's over 300,000 views.
什么 不可能 一定哪里出错了
What? That can't be right. That must be a mistake.
也许是换脸技术之类的
Maybe it's deepfake or something?
就跟那个奥巴马视频一样
Like… Like that Obama video?
下地狱吧 魔鬼 强♥奸♥犯 畜生 他干的
309881次观看
309,881 VIEWS
309881浏览量
所以他在哪
So, where is he, then?
-我不知道 -我得…
剧集 | 致命点击(2021) | 导航列表