剧集 | 致命点击(2021) | 导航列表
也就是说尼克是你睡过的唯一的男人
So that means Nick is the only guy you've ever slept with.
金 干吗
Kim.
今天是她的纪念日
It's her anniversary.
这又怎么了
But also, does it really matter?
柯蒂斯汉密尔顿 我无时不刻地在想你
只有她能回答
Well, only she can answer that.
金又失控了
OK, Kim, you're out of control again.
索菲: 我要见你
你好 柯蒂斯
Hello, Curtis.
进来吧
Come in.
你什么时候搬家的
When did you move?
我只是在帮朋友照看这里
I'm just looking after this place for a friend.
-来一杯吗 -不了
Drink? -No.
我对你丈夫发生的事感到遗憾
I'm sorry… about what happened to your husband.
我看到新闻的时候 很想联♥系♥你 但我不确定…
When I heard the news, I wanted to reach out, but I wasn't sure
你为什么去见尼克
Why did you meet with Nick?
不要骗我 我知道你见了
Don't lie to me. I know you did.
他给我发信息的 有天突然
He messaged me. Out of the blue.
-为什么 -他想知道发生了什么
Why? -He wanted to know what happened.
我们俩之间
Between us.
每一个细节
Every little detail.
如何开始的
How it started.
我们见面的频率
How often we met.
我们做过几次…
How many times we…
他就坐着 静静地听着
He just sat there and listened.
非常平静 异常诡异
Calm. Like, weird-ass calm.
等我起身要走的时候
And when I got up to leave…
他攻击了我
he attacked me.
他攻击了你
He attacked you?
对
Yeah.
他攻击了我
He attacked me.
所以你只在酒吧里见过他一次
So the only time you met him was at that bar?
那之后就没见过他
You haven't seen him since?
你为什么来
Why are you here?
索菲
Sophie?
你觉得…
You think…
我杀了你丈夫
I killed… your husband.
是吗 你真的觉得是我 杀了你那操蛋的丈夫
Is that it? You seriously think I killed your fucking husband?
柯蒂斯 警♥察♥有你们争执的监控录像
Curtis, the police have the fight on security footage.
他们给我看了 所以不要骗我
They showed it to me, so don't lie about what happened.
你为什么打他
Why did you hit him?
你为什么跟警♥察♥说我
Why are you talking to the police about me?
奥克兰警♥察♥局 柯蒂斯汉密尔顿 我们有搜查令
Oakland PD! Curtis Hamilton, we have a warrant!
你叫他们来的吗
D-Did you call them?
不是
No. No. I
-什么鬼 -不是 我发誓
What the fuck? -I swear.
柯蒂斯汉密尔顿
Curtis Hamilton?
我是德卢卡警探 这位是阿米利警探
I'm Detective De Luca. This is Detective Amiri.
汉密尔顿先生 我们有搜查令 要收缴你的电子设备来检查
We have a warrant to seize and search your electronic devices.
什么
What? Whoa.
我们需要你的手提电脑
We need your laptop,
你的手♥机♥ 还有…
your phone, your…
布鲁尔女士
Mrs. Brewer.
-这是你的吗 -对 但你…
Is this yours? -Yeah, but you…
-房♥子里还有别人吗 -嘿 别这样
Anyone else in the house? -Hey. Come on, take it easy.
-我有权利 你们不能就… -嘿 放轻松 天啊
I have rights! You can't just fucking… -Hey, take it easy. Jesus Christ!
他妈放开我
Get the fuck off of me, man!
听着 好了
Look, come on.
-停止反抗 -好了
Stop resisting. -Fuck! OK!
柯蒂斯汉密尔顿 你因阻碍公务被逮捕
Curtis Hamilton, you're under arrest for obstruction.
-我们走 来吧 -带他出去
Come on.
-你们跟踪我 -索菲 你骗了我们
You followed me here? -Sophie, you lied to us!
知道吗 我要带你回去问话 走吧
OK? We're gonna have to take you in for questioning. Let's go.
带他回去
Take him round.
你知道他是谁吗
Do you know who that is?
拿起摄像机 小心头
Watch your head.
给你
Here.
-谢谢 你好 我是爱丽丝奈皮尔 -我是德卢卡警探
Thank you. Hi. I'm Alice Napier. -Detective De Luca.
-我是索菲的律师 -你好 爱丽丝
I'll be acting as Sophie's attorney. - Hey, Alice.
你好 警探
Hi, Detective.
你还好吗
How you doing? Yeah?
我真希望自己明天不用去洛杉矶
I really wish I didn't have to go to LA tomorrow.
你知道我不睡觉会怎么样 那四个小时我就会跟僵尸一样
You know how I do without sleep. I'm gonna be a zombie on four hours.
怎么了
What's wrong?
索菲
Soph?
布鲁尔女士 你为什么向我们 谎报你和柯蒂斯汉密尔顿的关系
Mrs. Brewer, why did you lie to us about your relationship with Curtis Hamilton?
你不一定要回答
You're not required to answer.
你为什么去他住所
What were you doing at his apartment?
如果柯蒂斯跟尼克的死有关 我要亲自去找出来
I needed to find out for myself if Curtis was involved in Nick's death.
你找出来了吗
And did you?
我不知道
I don't know.
索菲
Sophie.
没关系 继续吧 你们问
No, it's fine. Go ahead. Ask your questions.
你可以先解释 你和柯蒂斯汉密尔顿的关系
Begin by explaining the exact nature of your relationship with Curtis Hamilton.
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么了 你今天一整天都很奇怪
Soph, what's wrong? You've been acting strange all day.
孩子们还好吧
The boys OK?
我跟别人睡了
I slept with someone else.
他是贝尔福的一个老师
He was a teacher at Balfour.
你在开玩笑 对吧
Y-You're joking, right?
-尼克… -告诉我你在开玩笑
Nick… -Please tell me you're joking.
我出轨了
We were having an affair.
我原本没想过会跟他认真
I didn't mean for anything serious to happen.
-“认真”是什么意思 -没事…
What do you mean by "serious"? -It's OK. It's…
是谁先开始那段关系的
Who initiated the relationship?
我
I did.
-然后你结束了那段关系 -六个月前
And then you ended things? -Six months ago.
他什么反应
How did he react?
他很生气
He was angry.
-他威胁你了吗 -没有 当然没有
Did he threaten you? -No, of course not.
他威胁尼克了吗
据我所知 没有
- Not that I'm aware of.
好
OK.
在你看来 柯蒂斯爱上你了吗
Was Curtis in love with you, in your view?
是的
Yes.
所以我才要结束
That's why I ended it.
多久
How long?
跟我说多久了
Tell me. How long?
-已经结束了 -多久
Uh, it's over. -How long?
三个月
Three months.
你喜欢跟他上♥床♥吗
Did you like fucking him?
感觉棒吗
Was it good?
感觉棒吗 告诉我
Was it good? At least tell me it was good.
告诉我值不值
Tell me it was worth all of this.
我们的纪念日
It's our anniversary.
之前你说你最后一次见柯蒂斯 是他从学校辞职的时候
You stated earlier that the last time you saw Curtis was when he left the school.
是吗
Is that correct?
他辞职的那天 对
On the day he resigned, yes.
你们没再联♥系♥ 没发邮件 没发信息 没通电♥话♥
No more communication? No emails? No text messages? No phone call?
他辞职后第二天给我打了个电♥话♥
There was a phone call the day after he quit.
我没接 之后就把他拉黑了
I didn't answer it. I blocked his number after that.
你丈夫曾虐待过你吗 布鲁尔女士
Did your husband ever abuse you, Mrs. Brewer?
你是否需要保护你自己
Did you have to defend yourself?
不
No.
就算是在他知道你出轨后
Not even after he learned about your affair?
-他肯定很生气吧 -我的客户不做评论
He must have been upset. - My client won't comment.
你觉得是我跟柯蒂斯一起干的
Do you think Curtis and I were in on this together?
-你有吗 -我建议终止这次问话
Were you? -Stop this interview.
如果我在这段婚姻中不幸福 我会离开
If I wasn't happy in my marriage, I would have left!
如果你在这段婚姻中幸福 那为何要出轨
If you were happy in your marriage, why did you have an affair?
够了
Enough!
知道吗 已经凌晨3点了
剧集 | 致命点击(2021) | 导航列表