剧集 | 致命点击(2021) | 导航列表
你跟布鲁尔先生交往多久了
How long were you and Mr. Brewer involved?
六个月
Six months.
-你跟他还在一起吗 在他… -他死的时候
Were you and he together when--When he died?
被杀的时候 对
Killed. Yes.
你跟布鲁尔先生准确的关系是什么
What was the precise nature of your relationship with Mr. Brewer?
我们相爱
We were in love.
我们是恋人
We were lovers.
他是我的灵魂伴侣
He was my soulmate.
碧思丽女士…
Ms. Beesly…
尼克在视频里拿的那些标语
Those signs that Nick was holding in the video,
你知道是什么意思吗
do you have any idea what they might mean?
我不知道为什么别人那么诋毁尼克
I don't know why people keep saying these terrible things about Nick,
因为他是我见过的最善良 最有爱的人
because he was the most kind, most loving person that I have
有人相信布鲁尔先生 犯了非常严重的罪
Someone believed Mr. Brewer committed a serious crime.
相信到绑♥架♥并杀害了他
They believed it enough to kidnap and murder him.
艾玛 你知道那个人是谁吗
Emma, do you know who that someone was?
致 命 点 击
第 一 季 第 4 集
洛 杉 矶
情 妇
咖啡好了 希望好喝
Coffee's ready. Hope it's OK.
六 周 前
完美
It's perfect.
你一定要回家吗 丹尼
Do you have to go home, Danny?
是的
I do.
但你知道我更想待在哪
But you know where I'd rather be.
我妻子得学着使用她的左半边身体
My wife has had to learn to use the whole left side of her body again.
我们好不容易到了治疗的最后一步
We're finally a-at the end of the treatment,
但你们公♥司♥却驳回了她的申请
but now your company denies her claim,
我现在都不知道 她还有没有家可以回了
and I don't know that she's going to have a home to come back to.
我真的很抱歉 阿尔瓦雷兹先生
I'm so sorry, Mr. Alvarez.
我们会想办法的 好吗
We're gonna figure this out, OK?
真不好办
Oh, this is tricky.
在肿瘤医生确证她患癌症前
Your wife's GP treated her for headaches
你们的全科医生给她治疗过头痛
before the oncologist discovered her tumor.
CMP保险认为这是先存情况
CMP Insurance deem this a pre-existing condition.
头痛是先存情况
Headaches are a pre-existing condition?
阿尔瓦雷兹先生 跟我说你聘请了律师
Mr. Alvarez, tell me you've retained a lawyer.
-我没有 -阿尔瓦雷兹先生…
I haven't. -Mr. Alvarez…
跟我说你聘请了律师
Tell me you've retained a lawyer.
我…
I've, um, uh…
我聘请了律师
I've retained a lawyer.
CMP保险显然 不想承担昂贵的法律费用
CMP Insurance clearly wants to avoid the exorbitant cost of litigation,
所以我要撤销原始决定
so I am repealing the original decision.
你可以这么做
You can do that?
我刚刚就做了
I think I just… did.
谢谢
Thank you.
太谢谢你了
Thank you… so much.
回去吧 带你妻子回家吧
Go. Bring your wife home.
丹尼:生日快乐 爱你
快递到了
Delivery!
天啊
Oh, my goodness!
给我的
For me?
真是幸运女孩
That's a lucky girl!
是我男朋友送的
It's from my boyfriend.
CMP保险 我是艾玛碧思丽
CMP Insurance. This is Emma Beesly.
有什么可以帮到你的
How can I help you?
不行
No, I can't.
因为我不是那种要求加薪的人
Because I'm not the kind of person that just asks for a raise.
我觉得你有偏见
I think you're biased.
对 我很喜欢
Yes, I love it.
我也爱你 丹尼
I love you, too, Danny.
你值得
You are worthy.
你值得被爱
You deserve to be loved.
很多用于建造马丘比丘的石块
Many of the stones used to build Machu Picchu
重量超过22公斤
weighed more than 50 pounds.
研究者认为是上百名工人靠推动 将石块摆到了相应的位置上
It is believed that hundreds of men positioned the rocks by pushing them.
非常伤背的工作 原始建造的…
It must have been back-breaking work. Originally constructed…
艾玛:你今天没给我发消息 你还好吗
这周末有空吗
You free this weekend?
我可能有安排了 还在等消息
I might have plans. I'm just waiting to hear.
不用说 恋爱中的人啊
Say no more. Love conquers all.
抱歉
Sorry.
我真的为你感到高兴 艾玛
I'm really happy for you, Em.
终于遇到了好好对你的男人 不像那个杰瑞德
Finally met a man who treats you right, unlike that Jared guy.
我可太想立刻见到你的丹尼了
Which is not to say I don't want to meet your Danny tout de suite.
我已经跟他说过你了 他也很希望能见到你
I've told him all about you. He's happy to meet you, too.
叫他一起吃早午餐啊 姐妹
Well, bring him to brunch, woman.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-怎么了 -耳机
What? -Headph… Headphones.
-什么 -耳机
What? -Headphones.
哦
Oh.
给你
Here.
…有个男性
…feature an unidentified man
拿着标语 似乎是在坦白虐待和杀人行为
holding signs supposedly confessing to abuse and murder.
警方发现尸体后 已封锁
Police have cordoned off a large section of Sausal Creek
绍萨尔克里克大♥片♥区域
after the discovery of a body.
我回来了
I'm back.
该尸体被识别为是 奥克兰理疗师尼克布鲁尔
The body is believed to be that of Oakland physical therapist Nick Brewer.
本周初 尼克布鲁尔被报失踪
Nick Brewer was reported missing earlier this week…
鸡汤 有机五香熏牛肉 无乳制布朗尼 都是…
Chicken soup, organic pastrami, dairy-free brownies, which are
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
视频还警告
The video also contained a warning,
若浏览量达500万 尼克布鲁尔就会被杀…
that Nick Brewer would be killed if the video reached five million views…
-我觉得你还是别看了 -不要
I don't think you need that. -No, don't.
-艾玛… -我要看
Emma, Emma… -I want to watch.
这是所有奥克兰人♥民♥一直担心的结果
This is an outcome the city of Oakland has been dreading,
尤其是尼克布鲁尔的遗孀 索菲布鲁尔…
and none more than Nick Brewer's widow, Sophie Brewer…
-他结婚了 -…以及他们的两个孩子
He was married? -…and the couple's two children.
家属希望保有私人空间…
The family have asked for privacy…
天啊 艾玛
Jesus, Emma.
尼克 如果你在听…
Nick, if you're listening…
我爱你
I love you.
-那是他老婆 -对
Is that the wife? -Yes.
她很美
She's beautiful.
…但很多人多认为我们都难辞其咎
…identified, but many are saying we all played a part in his death.
我要去奥克兰
I have to go to Oakland.
为什么
Why?
我也许能帮上忙
I might be able to help.
你怎么帮 你只是卖♥♥医疗保险的
How can you help? You sell health insurance, for God's sake.
很多人都要求加大惩罚力度 加强法规约束…
Many are asking for tougher penalties and stronger regulations…
我要跟警♥察♥谈谈
I need to talk to the police.
我虐待女人
为了丹尼
For Danny.
为了尼克
For Nick's sake.
这样不行 艾玛
It's a bad idea, Em.
我们小时候 你们的爸爸对普林斯超级着迷
When we were little, your dad was totally obsessed with Prince.
我们会为了听广播里他的歌♥ 等好几个小时
We would wait for hours for one of his songs to come on the radio,
等歌♥一开始放
and then it would,
他就会用自己可怕的假唱 跟着 一起唱 把这首歌♥毁得一干二净
and then he would completely ruin it with his terrible falsetto singing.
你记得之前我房♥间进了蜘蛛
You remember that time that spider came into my room,
蜘蛛爬到了我墙上 我爸吓得直哆嗦那次吗
and then it jumped on the wall and Dad completely freaked?
记得 他跳到了双层床铺上
Yeah, and then he jumped on the bunk bed.
-他真的超怕蜘蛛 -他吓坏了
He was terrified.
你真应该看看 你♥爸♥第一次见到我时的样子
You should have been there the first time your father met me.
我直接问他你有什么目的
I actually asked him what were your intentions.
他说了什么
What did he say?
正确的答案
All the right things.
是的
Yes, he did.
他总是知道该怎么说
He always knew what to say.
-女士 有什么能帮到你的 -嗨 阿丽
Good morning, ma'am. How can I help you? -Hi, Allie.
我要搭你们的下一趟飞机去奥克兰
I'm trying to get to Oakland on your next available flight.
好的 头等舱还是经济舱
OK. Is that first class or coach?
经济舱
Coach.
剧集 | 致命点击(2021) | 导航列表