剧集 | 致命点击(2021) | 导航列表
Do you have his number? -Yeah.
给你
There you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们钓什么了吗
Did you catch anything?
没有
Oh. No.
没什么 就几条鲥鱼
I mean, yeah. N-Not really. Just a few shad.
你们总是…记者报什么 你们就查什么吗
Do you, uh… Do you always do what the reporters tell you?
我只是跟进线索 知道吗
I just follow up on leads, you know?
-当然 -这是我的工作
Right. -That's my job.
当然
Of course.
未来几天 你有离开萨克拉门托的打算吗
Are you planning to leave Sacramento in the next few days?
没有
No.
-如果有的话 就告诉我 -当然 好
Please let me know if you do. -Sure.
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
-就这样 -对
That's it? -Yeah.
好吧
OK.
顺便说一句
By the way…
请节哀
My condolences.
关于你妹妹萨拉 这样失去你爱的人真的让人难过
Your sister, Sarah, it's an awful thing to lose someone you love in that way.
我为你感到遗憾
Sorry for your loss.
-谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. -Yeah.
戴尔:他妈的快接电♥话♥
西蒙:别接电♥话♥
今天别回来
别回家
你跟你男友出事了 跟杰里米
Did something happen with the boyfriend? With Jeremy?
他只是需要解决一些问题
He's just working things out.
什么意思
And what does that mean?
他有女朋友了 还是结婚了
What, that he's got a girlfriend? He's married?
别总是教育我 批判先生
Don't lecture me, Mr. Judgy.
好吧
OK.
我去了你上班的地方 他们说一周都没见你了
I went past your work, and they said you hadn't been in all week.
你在好好吃药吗
Have you been taking your meds?
你在忍♥受痛苦吗
Are you in pain?
别再给我钱了
Stop giving me money.
别再尝试控制我
Stop trying to control me.
别再…
Stop…
别再尝试救我
Stop trying to save me.
为什么我不能跟别人一样
Why can't I just be like everyone else?
为什么我不能幸福
Why can't I just be happy?
为什么一切都那么辛苦
Why is everything just so fucking hard?
嘿 没事的
Hey, hey, hey. It's OK.
-我好痛 西蒙 -过来 没事的
It hurts, Simon! -Come here. It's OK.
我好痛
It hurts so much!
我知道…
I know, I know, I know, I know.
我知道
I know. Shh-shh-shh.
克洛尼斯
西蒙布尔顿
跟戴尔伍德雷尔一起 辛苦一天的成果还算不错
皮娅布鲁尔来电
我是阿米利警探
Detective Amiri.
你看那个报道了吗
Did you see the story?
嘿 皮娅 你好吗
Hey, Pia. How are you?
我很好
Oh, yeah, I'm great.
我哥怎么就成变♥态♥和性骚扰者了
Turns out my brother was a psychopath as well as a sexual predator.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥ 你去哪了
I've been trying to reach you. Where were you?
我出远门了
Yeah, I'm out of town.
你在萨克拉门托
Are you in Sacramento?
你在
You are.
我跟萨拉布尔顿的哥哥谈过了
I spoke to Sarah Burton's brother.
他是嫌疑犯吗
Is he a suspect?
他有动机 在他妹妹发生那种事后
He has a motive, after what happened to his sister.
所以你觉得报道里说的是真的
So, you think the story in the news was true?
-我明天就回去 能到时再说吗 -好 随便你
I'll be back tomorrow. Can we talk then? -Fine. Whatever.
-好 -我能吃些蛋白质吗
OK. -Can I have protein, please?
-谢谢 妈妈 -不行
Thanks, Mom. -No.
色拉是给凯的
Salad for Kai.
好了 孩子们 放下手♥机♥
OK. Boys, enough with the phones.
一直有人给我发信息 我觉得他们是记者
People keep sending me messages. I think they're reporters.
他们一直问我愚蠢的问题
They keep asking me stupid questions.
-别回复他们 -对
Don't answer them. -Yeah.
好了 孩子们 吃饭吧
-吃吧 这个看起来很棒 -真好吃
OK, yummy food. Yes.
-好极了 -大口吃
Dig in.
谁把尼克的照片都拿下来了
Who took down all the pictures of Nick?
索菲
Sophie?
是我
Uh, I-I did.
马特 什么鬼
Matt, what the fuck?
-我只是想帮忙 皮娅 -我让他做的 好吗
I was just trying to help, Pia. -I asked him to, OK?
为什么
Why?
真的假的 你猜不到
Seriously? You can't figure that out?
你这样很没礼貌 混♥蛋♥
You're being rude, jerk.
-再说一次 肌肉白♥痴♥ -肌肉白♥痴♥
Say that again, muscles. -Muscles?
-各位 好了 -孩子们 嘿
Guys, come on. -Boys, hey.
-你们俩为什么在这 -他们是我的朋友
Why are you two even here? -They're my friends.
-拜托 皮娅 -你为什么把照片拿下来
Come on, Pia. - Why take them down?
他才死了一周 你什么毛病
He's been dead a week. What is wrong with you?
所有人 安静
Everyone stop!
给我
Give it to me. Give it to me.
-不要 -给我
No. -Give it to me.
你也一样
You too.
餐桌上不许有手♥机♥
No more phones at the table.
好吧 根本什么都解决不了
OK. It's not gonna help anything.
你一直睡在这里吗
Have you been sleeping in here?
你知道最糟的是什么吗
You know what the awful thing is?
我知道他爱孩子们 但…
I know he loved those boys, but…
我不知道他是否爱过我
I don't know if he ever loved me.
别那么说
Don't say that.
他当然爱你
Of course he loved you.
虽然这并说不通
It doesn't make any sense, though.
尼克怎么可能发那种信息
I mean, how could Nick have sent those messages?
-你觉得那像他吗 -我有两个孩子要养
Do you think they sounded like him? -I have two boys depending on me.
我们越早接受现实 就能越早走出来
The sooner we can accept facts, the sooner we can heal.
简直难以置信
I just don't believe it.
嘿 马特
Hey, Matt.
你漏了一个
You missed one.
好 再来一遍
OK, let's try this again.
你做了什么
What were you doing?
钓鱼 跟我的朋友西蒙一起
Fishing… with my buddy, Simon.
好 在哪
Good. Where?
俄♥罗♥斯♥河
Russian River.
钓了什么
For what?
虹鳟 可恶
Steelhead. Shit.
鲥鱼
Shad.
九月是虹鳟 四月是鲥鱼
Steelhead, September; shad, April.
伙计 不然我们逃吧
Man, maybe we could just make a run for it.
逃去哪
Where to?
墨西哥 我们能吃墨西哥卷饼过活
Mexico, amigo? We could live on tacos.
你怎么在墨西哥活下去 你♥他♥妈♥都还离不开你妈妈
How are you going to survive in Mexico? You still live with your fucking mother.
不 我们逃走 他们就会来追
No. We run, they chase.
再来一次 我们可以的 就按照说好的故事来
Let's do this again. We got this. Stick to the story.
你知道我把你供出去就好了 对吧
You know I could just turn you in, right?
什么
What?
你要说什么
And say what?
你♥他♥妈♥要说什么 戴尔
And say fucking what, Daryl?
没什么
Hmm? -Nothing.
我们把痕迹都抹掉了
We covered our tracks, OK?
他们根本找不到我们
They have nothing on us.
我们按照说好的故事来
We stick to the story,
正常处事
and we act normal.
好吗
OK?
好
正常来 我知道了
Yeah. Normal. I got it.
伙计 世界不是平的 好吗
Dude, the world is not flat, OK?
不是 你不要再听信那些阴谋论了
It's not. You got to stop buying into those conspiracy theories, man.
四个月前
剧集 | 致命点击(2021) | 导航列表