剧集 | 致命点击(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, this is bullshit. I don't know who you think you are, but I…
-不 我丈夫永远不会的 -我说的是实话
No, my husband would never. -I'm telling you the truth.
我不希望由我告诉你 但我不得不来
And I didn't want to be the one to tell you, but I had to come here.
你不住这里
You don't live here?
不 我住在洛杉矶
No. I'm from LA.
-你什么时候认识他的 -去年九月
When did you meet him? -September, last year.
六个月前
Six months ago?
-所以如果你想联♥系♥我… -我为什么要再见你
So, if you want to contact me--Why would I ever want to see you again?
我无意惹怒你
I didn't mean to upset you.
我只是想由我告诉你 而不是警♥察♥
I just wanted you to hear it from me and not the police.
不 你想做的只是摆脱自己的罪恶
No, what you wanted to do was absolve yourself of your own guilt.
我希望你感到罪恶到死
Well, I hope you fucking choke on it.
你老公真是太性感了
…your husband is totally fuckable.
怎么了
What is it?
这显然是仇杀
Obviously, this is, like, a revenge killing,
但问题是尼克布鲁尔杀了谁
but the question is, who did Nick Brewer kill?
在评论里跟我分享你的看法
Let me know what you guys think in the comments below, and again,
别忘记订阅我的频道
don't forget to subscribe.
-你跟她说了 -她还是你妈妈
You told her? - She is still your mom.
-行吧 -跟我回家
Fine. Whatever. -You're coming home.
-我能住你这里吗 -你没得选
Can I just stay with you? -You don't get to choose.
-你干吗 要把我拖出去吗 -他可以住这…
You gonna drag me out of here? -He can stay
不行 皮娅
No, Pia!
伊森 听你妈妈的话
Ethan, listen to your mother.
我们几个小时后在祭奠仪式上见
I'll see you in a couple hours at the memorial.
在客厅等我
Wait for me in the living room.
我要告诉你一些事 我…
I need to tell you something. I, uh…
我在公园找伊森的时候 一个女人突然接近我
I was in the park, looking for Ethan, and this woman just approached me.
她说…
She said…
她说尼克跟她搞外遇
She said she was having an affair with Nick.
-胡说 -我本来也那么想
Bullshit. -That's what I thought.
但她住在洛杉矶 尼克每隔几周都要去那一趟
But she lives in LA, and Nick was traveling there every few weeks, and…
她说他们六个月前开始的 那就是我跟尼克说柯蒂斯的事的时候
She said it started six months ago. That's when I told him about Curtis.
所以你觉得他是想报复你
So you think this is, what, him trying to get back at you?
还是她只是个想引起注意力的疯子
Or she's just some random psycho looking for attention?
不是…
No, no.
她说他们是在 二倍爱交友软件上认识的
She told me they met on a dating site, 2Smitten,
他还叫自己丹尼沃尔特斯
and he called himself Danny Walters.
你看过他资料了吗
Have you seen his profile?
没有
No.
我们得看过了才知道 她说的是不是真的
It's the only way we'll know if she's legit.
好
OK.
二倍爱
2Smitten.
二倍爱 开始使用
他昵称叫什么
What was his name again?
-丹尼… -丹尼沃尔特斯
Danny…? -Danny Walters.
丹尼沃尔特斯
丹尼沃尔特斯 37岁 湾区 用户账号♥停用
我知道有人可以
…I know someone who can, um…
回收数据
retrieve this.
可能只是巧合
It could just… be a coincidence.
丹尼沃尔特斯是个很普通的名字
I mean, Danny Walters is a common name.
你还好吗
You OK?
没事
Yeah, fine.
-你死定了 -凯 闭嘴 伙计
You're so dead! -Kai, shut up, bro.
-你干吗总说这种话 -伊森 凯 嘿 孩子们
Why are you always saying something? -Ethan. Kai. Hey, boys!
嘿 不许吵架 好吗 今天就别吵了
Hey. No fighting. OK? Not today. Please.
对不起
Sorry.
说得对 伊森 换好衣服 我们得走了 凯 系上领带
Amen to that. Ethan, get dressed. We got to go soon. Kai, get your tie on.
尼克布鲁尔
艾玛碧思利 收件箱
没有邮件
艾玛比思丽
没有邮件
艾米丽B
没有邮件
奥克兰警♥察♥尚未发表声明
Oakland Police are yet to give an official update
说明此件不寻常案件的最新进展
on the latest developments in the highly unusual case.
该名尚未被查明身份的男子
The man, who has not been identified,
于昨晚半夜被带进警局询问
was taken in for questioning late last night,
但今早却被无罪释放
but was released earlier today without charge.
根据警方资料
According to police sources,
该名男子为当地学校任职老师的
the man is a colleague and close friend of the victim's wife,
被害者妻子索菲布鲁尔的亲密朋友
local school teacher Sophie Brewer.
尼克勒斯布鲁尔的尸体于周三晚 在一段视频在网上疯狂传播后
Nicholas Brewer's body was located in Sausal Creek on Wednesday night,
被发现于绍萨尔溪…
after a bizarre viral video was posted online…
关掉
Turn it off.
…显示尼克布鲁尔…
…showing Nick Brewer making what…
你从未评判过我
You never judged me.
你一直都知道 但从未评判过我
All the time you knew, you never judged.
我只是…
Well…
没有当着你的面
not to your face.
我不知道我为什么那么做 妈妈
I don't know why I did it, Mom.
你知道 我…
You know, I…
也许我是想把这个家毁了
Maybe I wanted to tear this… this house down.
柯蒂斯他…
And… And Curtis, he was…
他很有趣 又有激♥情♥…
fun, and exciting, and…
嘿
Hey.
生活就是一团麻球
Life is messy.
不要再让自己过得那么辛苦
You need to stop being so hard on yourself.
- 布鲁尔女士 我是GBZ在线新闻的本帕克 - 好了 各位
Mrs. Brewer! Ben Park of GBZ Online News! - All right, guys.
-布鲁尔女士 我就问一个问题 -请退后
Step aside, please.
腾出点空间 谢谢
Let's make some room. Thank you.
请腾出点空间 谢谢
Let's make some room, please. Thank you.
布鲁尔女士
Mrs. Brewer!
布鲁尔女士 他们知道那段外遇吗
Mrs. Brewer, did they know about the affair?
那段外遇…
Were you abused?
嘿 小心
Hey! Watch out.
布鲁尔女士
Mrs. Brewer?
我们在各个入口都安排了警力 防止媒体入内
We've stationed police around all the entrances to keep out the press.
谢谢
Thank you.
柯蒂斯汉密尔顿 已经洗脱嫌疑了 对不对
Curtis Hamilton is no longer a suspect, right?
我们找到了他在旧金山的监控录像 能支持他的不在场证明
We found security-camera footage in San Francisco that supports his alibi.
-所以我丈夫的凶手还逍遥法外 -所以我们十分谨慎
So my husband's killer's still out there. -That's why we're taking every precaution.
你觉得他可能在这里
You think he could be here?
嫌犯来参加这种活动并非不常见
It's not uncommon for a perpetrator to attend a function like this,
来亲眼见证他犯案的成果
to witness first-hand the havoc they've created.
奥克兰大学
索菲 嗨
Sophie, hi.
你怎么样 凯 你还好吗
How are you doing, Kai? You all right?
我想说我很遗憾
I just want to say how sorry I am.
忍♥不住想哭
I can't stop crying.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
凯 你饿了吗
Kai, are you hungry?
-来 我们去吃点东西 -谢谢 妈妈
Come on, let's get something to eat. -Thanks, Mom.
她是珍妮
This is Jenny.
她是排球队的明星球员
She's one of our star volleyball girls.
她想见你
Sh-She wanted to meet you.
嗨 珍妮 谢谢你能来
Hi, Jenny. Thank you for coming.
布鲁尔女士…
Mrs. Brewer…
我不知道这算不算重要 但是关于尼克的事
I-I don't know if it's important, but… it's about Nick.
尼克怎么了
What about Nick?
他跟一些女孩走得很近…
Well, he was close to some of the girls and
嘿 索菲
Hey, Sophie.
嘿 珍
Hey, Jen.
我很高兴你能来
I'm glad you could come.
嘿 珍 你队员都在找你
Hey, Jen, the rest of the team are looking for you.
嘿 我带你去你的位置 来吧
Hey, let me take you to your seat. Come on.
怎么回事
What was that about?
她只是受到打击
Oh. She's a bit shaken up.
有一些学生真的很难过 你知道尼克 他跟所有人关系都很好
Some of the students are struggling. You know Nick, he was everyone's friend.
尼克拿着的那些标语 是什么意思 马特
Those cards that Nick was holding, what did they mean, Matt?
-尼克曾做过… -没有
Did Nick ever do--No.
他没对学生做过任何事
Nothing ever happened with a student?
当然没有 索菲
Absolutely not, Sophie.
上帝啊
Jesus!
剧集 | 致命点击(2021) | 导航列表