剧集 | 布拉德·尼利神经秀(2016) | 导航列表
好吧 可以的
Okay, we are fine here.
嗯 那么 那些硬币是多少美元
Hmm. Well, how man dollar bills do those coins need to be
如果日元是货币增值的
if the Yens are in monetary increments,
比如说Poky Poky或者一美元特卖♥♥的
say such as a Poky Poky or a dollar holler?
我不知道 我们这里需要美元
I don't know, we need dollars here.
简单又直接
Plain and simple.
我就是个美元钞票
I am a dollar bill.
我是一卷二毛五硬币
I'm a roll of quarters.
哦 我破处就是用的一卷二毛五硬币
Oh. I lost my virginity to a roll of quarters.
我也是
Me too.
那我就自己转转好了
Then I guess I'll show myself.
嘿呀 嘿呀
Hyah, hyah!
跟上了
Get along!
死牛仔
Fucking cowboys.
我是个阅读者
I am a reader
所以我让你惊艳
So I am a appalled
我的猫喜欢揉我
My cat is a kneader
但是我不会被挠
But I don't get clawed
我读得多
I read it all
我读得快
I read it fast
我读那些回味悠长的书
I read the fucking books that hold up and last
我读悲伤 我读甜蜜
I read the sad, I read the sweet
我读那些街上血流成河
I read the ones about lots of blood in the streets
我是一条狗
I am a dog
对吧 猫咪
Ain't that right, kitty?
我们今晚读完"万有引力之虹"好吗
Let's finish "Gravity's Rainbow" Tonight, okay?
我们会的
Yes, we will.
我们会的
Yes, we will!
但是是我会的 因为你不识字
But I will, 'cause you can't read.
我要插入你
I go in you.
我要插入你
I go in you!
放松 让我进去
Loosen up, let me in.
我要插入那里
I go in it.
我是那个来吹你叶子的男人
I am the man who comes to blow your leaves
你是那个给我端饮料的妹纸
You are the girl who brings a drink to me
我要把你的草丛吹上天
I blow the shit out of your fucking grass
你邀请我进屋 我说我还是不了
You ask me in, I say I have to pass
他们让我安静点 但你想让我大声
They want me quiet, but you want me loud
你会发现我吹出一朵绿云
You'll find me blowing up the greenest of clouds
我要吹到你神魂颠倒
I'm about to blow your mind in two
哦
Oh
我要吹到你神魂颠倒
About to blow your mind in two
哦
Oh
我要吹到你神魂颠倒
About to blow your mind in two
哦
Oh
我要吹到你神魂颠倒
About to blow your mind in two
哦
Oh
我要吹了
About to blow it
哦 不 不要吹
Oh, no, don't blow it
我要吹了
I'm gonna blow it
哦 不 不要吹
Oh, no, don't blow it
我要吹了
Gonna blow it
哦 不 不要吹
Oh, no, don't blow it
我要吹了
I'm gonna blow it
不要吹
Don't blow it
呃 我男朋友是弹贝斯的 好吧
Um...My boyfriend plays the bass guitar, okay?
所以我想我知道什么叫酷
So I think I know what cool is.
该死的 妹子
Shit, girl!
你没见过我汉子弹dian贝斯吗
You ever seen my man play an elect-ter-ric bass guitar?
他屌♥爆了好吧
He pops, okay?
他屌♥翻了 好吧
He sla-aps, mm-kay?
他两只手都像迈克杰克逊那样
Both his hands are like Michael Jackson's,
贝斯就是让他们走太空步的月亮 所以
and the bass is a moon for them to walk on, so, like...
我男朋友如果不把上衣脱了
Well, my boyfriend can't even play the damn bass guitar
根本不会弹吉他 好吧 上衣必须脱掉
unless he got his shirt off. Okay, shirt got to be off.
都不能跟他在同一间屋子里
And not even in the same room with him
那样他才能弹那逆天的贝斯
when he plays the motherfucking bass!
没人喜欢你那不♥穿♥衣服的原始人
Nobody be feeling your shirtless caveman
老娘的男朋友必须把脚搭在及膝高度的东西上
when my damn boyfriend got his foot up on whatever is knee-high
这样他才能在弹琴的时候
so's he can rock against something
摇摆起来 好吧
when he be thumping, 'kay?
他做♥爱♥的时候就是这样
And that is how he fucks
我都没法跟你分享心事了 Tammy
I can't even share a moment with you anymore, Tammy.
该死
Damn.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
啾啾
Chirp.
剧集 | 布拉德·尼利神经秀(2016) | 导航列表