if you wouldn't mind.
是 上尉
Captain.
-给我弄个纪念品回来吧 -自己去弄吧
- Get me a souvenir? - Get it yourself.
你心变软了 杰克 你会误了早饭的
You're going soft, Jack. You'll miss breakfast.
给我留点
Save us some.
今天又来了一单
Another order in today.
给军队再做两千件外套
2,000 more coats for the military.
他们保证说每件多给五法郎
The promise of five francs extra in their pay
然后就那么看着我
and they just look at me.
他们的民族责任感都哪去了
Where's their sense of national duty?!
我们会平息罢♥工♥的
We'll break the strikers yet.
今天我听到件极其奇怪的事
The strangest thing, I heard today.
有人一直往那些工人的家里送食物
Someone has been taking parcels of food to their families.
他们...
Well, they...
他们总还是有些支持者的 先生
They do have some supporters, sir.
有一两位心生同情的先生
One or two sympathetic men.
不是 怪就怪在这儿
No. This is the oddest part.
是个女的
It was a woman.
而且还挺有身份
Apparently of some rank.
你说这怪不怪
Now, isn't that the strangest thing?
那些孩子在挨饿
The children were hungry.
我看到他们在圣露翻垃圾桶
I saw them going through the dustbins in Saint-Leu.
不要阻止我 因为我还会去的
Don't ask me to stop, because I'll do it again.
-伊莎贝拉 -惩罚那些工人
- Isabelle... - Punish the men,
别罚他们的家人
not their families.
你们出去吧
Leave the room.
莉赛特 我说出去
Lisette, I said leave the room.
-都怪你 -莉赛特
- It is all your fault. - Lisette!
你没来的时候我们很幸福
We were happy before you came.
你父亲说得对 你该出去了
Your father is right. Leave the room.
我不相信那些谣言
I discounted these rumours,
-虽然别人说是你 -雷内...
- even though it was your name attached to them. - Rene...
别说话
Be quiet.
先生 请你让我和我妻子单独待会儿
Monsieur, if you please, I would like to be alone with my wife.
-先生 -不
- Sir? - No.
让他留下
Let him stay.
我想让他留下
I want him to stay.
我还听到了别的闲话
There was another piece of idle talk.
但我没去理会
I chose to ignore it.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry...
我无意伤害你
I meant you no harm.
这小子
This boy...
这个英国来的小子
This English boy!
在哪个房♥间
In which room?
你们在我家里鬼混 在哪个房♥间
In my own house! Which room?
是我追求你妻子 先生 我引诱了她
I pursued your wife, sir. I seduced her.
你从没费心去了解我 雷内
You have never taken the trouble to know me, Rene.
-那请你原谅了 -是啊 我原谅你
- Forgive me! - Yes, I forgive you.
我原谅你给我所有的伤害...
I forgive you for all the wrong you've done me...
我也请你原谅我给你所有的伤害
and I ask you to forgive me for all the wrong I have done to you.
你现在就离开我的家
You will leave my house, now.
那我就跟他一起走
Then I'll go with him.
你觉得你能留住她吗
You think you will be able to keep her?
伊莎贝拉
Isabelle.
我们得马上走了 走吧
We must leave now, come.
我会找人来取走我其他的东西
J'enverrai quelqu'un pour prendre le reste de mes affaires.
维斯福德
Wraysford...
维斯福德
Wraysford.
贱♥人♥
妈妈
Maman!
妈妈
Maman!
妈妈
Maman!
伊莎贝拉
Isabelle!
如果你跟他走
If you go with him,
你就下地狱吧
you go to hell.
救救我
Help.
救救我
Help.
把我抬起来
Get me up.
伊莎贝拉
Isabelle.