My wife...
喜欢卓别林
she loves Chaplin.
那就给你吧
Take these, then.
维尔肯定也想给你留个念想
I'm sure Weir would want you to have something.
长官 士兵们都想让你陪同下井
The boys, they asked for you, sir.
他们说你就是个护身符
They call you our lucky talisman, sir.
你跟维尔一样坏
You're as bad as Weir.
总是琢磨着拉我跟你们挖道工一起下去
Always trying to get me underground with you sewer rats.
长官
Sir.
好吧 法尔布瑞斯
All right, Firebrace.
准备好了吗 长官
Are you ready, sir?
又抽到短签了 拜恩
Drew the short straw again, Byrne?
我都有点习惯了
I've sort of got used to it.
我们迟早要把你训练成隧♥道♥工
We'll make a tunneller out of you yet.
没准儿我真答应了
I might take you up on that.
不过那得是打完了仗 当不上送奶工再说
That's if the milk round doesn't want me when this is over.
当真 皮卡迪利线上的主妇们都不是善主
Are you sure? There's no happy housewife on the Piccadilly Line
[皮卡迪利线 启用于1906年 伦敦最繁忙地铁线]
都想抓住你的瓶子呢
waiting to grab your bottle, you know.
来猜猜这个德国佬
Let's play Fritz.
25岁 已婚 两个孩子
He's 25, married, two kids.
他离内室有十码远 只草草扫了一眼
He's about ten yards from the chamber, giving it the 'vonce over'
因为他们德国佬队长太懒
because his Boche Captain is too lazy,
正在他的铺上打鼾
and is snoring in his bunk.
我看应该有四个人
I say there's four of them.
他们肯定闲坐着 抠弄手指头玩
They're sat on their arses, twiddling their thumbs,
等着仗打完
waiting for this to be over.
我们赶快干完然后出去 行吗
Let's just get this done and get out, eh?
可能只是炮声
Probably just shellfire.
再听听
Listen again.
脚步声是往回走了
Footsteps going back.
他们放了炸♥药♥
They've laid a charge.
还有人吗 谁
Is there someone? Who's there?
是 法尔布瑞斯
Firebrace...
我该带你出去的
I was supposed to get you out of here.
好 这是怎么了
Right. What happened?
敌军潜炸
Camouflet explosion.
可能还要再炸 长官
Won't be the only one, sir.
趁现在出去吧 其他人都已经死了
Get out while you can. All the others are dead.
他们早就锁定了我们的位置
They've got us marked out all right.
长官 别管我
You leave me here, sir.
不行 你得带我们离开这儿
No, you've got to help us get out of here.
法尔布瑞斯 抓着我胳膊
Grip my arm, Firebrace.
有三条地道
Three tunnels.
地形就像叉子 你听好
Shaped like a fork. You have to listen.
仔细听我说
You have to listen.
我们在一个岔口上
We're in the middle of a prong.
大约往下走一点
About half way down.
就是第二条地道
It leads to the second gallery,
离入口大约有半英里
about half a mile from the entrance.
之后有个横向通道把三段地道连了起来
Then there's a lateral section that joins the three prongs.
我们一起走 法尔布瑞斯
You're coming with me, Firebrace.
用胳膊搂着我的肩
Put your arm around my shoulder.
搂住了 下士
Around me, Corporal.
走错了
It's the wrong way.
你给我们指错了路
You've brought us the wrong fucking way.
这路没错
It's the right way.
第二声爆♥炸♥是在这儿炸开的 把出口堵住了
It's where the second explosion went off, blocked the way out.
我可不要死在一个地道里
I will not die in a fucking tunnel!
休息一会儿吧 长官
Rest a while, sir.
你这样只会累着自己
You'll just exhaust yourself.
虽然不大 但也有个可爱的花♥园♥
It's not much, but it has a sweet garden.
正合适我们
And it suits our needs.
谢谢你能跟我来 史蒂芬
Thank you for coming back with me, Stephen.
玛格丽特睡隔壁
Marguerite sleeps next door.
伊莎贝拉死后我实在不忍♥心让她走
I could not bear to let her go after Isabelle.
喝点酒吗
A drink?
我喝不惯 不过...
I'm not used to it, but...
这味道真难闻
It smells horrible.
巴勒莫酒吗
Barramuir?
我记得伊莎贝拉说你喜欢这酒
I remember Isabelle saying you liked it.
是那天下午在圣雷米拍的
It was taken, that afternoon, in St Remy.
在花♥园♥里拍的
In the garden.
这儿真不错 让娜
It's very nice, Jeanne.
地方足够了
It is big enough,
够我们三个人住
for the three of us.
三个
Three?
玛格丽特和弗朗索瓦丝住一起
Marguerite shares a room with Francoise.
弗朗索瓦丝
Francoise?
她把孩子留给我了
She left the child with me.
我本打算战争结束后送她走的
I was to send her on, when this war was over.
伊莎贝拉有孩子
Isabelle has a child?
一个女孩
A girl.
她多大了
How old is she?
妈妈
Maman?
好宝贝 回床上躺着去
Ma cherie, retourne dans ton lit, retourne te coucher.
抱歉 夫人
Pardon, madame.
她七岁 快七岁了
She is seven, nearly seven.
是我的孩子吗
Is she mine?
你一直说得很清楚 你没准备好要孩子
You had always made it clear you were not ready,
你或许永远都不想要孩子
that perhaps you would never be ready for a child.
我向伊莎贝拉发誓说永远不告诉你 但是...
I swore to Isabelle I would never tell you, but...
求你了 史蒂芬
Please, Stephen...
留下
stay.
好好认识她
Meet her properly.
她很坚强
She is strong.
也很风趣
And funny.
跟她妈妈很像
So like her mother.
她就是因为这个才走的吗
And that's why she left?
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
法尔布瑞斯
Firebrace..
长官
Sir.
我曾经爱过一个女人
I loved a woman once...
我很爱她
very much, you see.
她也爱我
And she loved me.
还有什么
What else is there?
我有个女儿
I have a daughter.
是吗 长官
Do you, sir?
是啊
Yes.
那你就有活下去的理由了
Then you have something to live for, sir.
我们得想办法出去
We've got to try and get out of here.
阿芒拿尔炸♥药♥
法尔布瑞斯
Firebrace?
你看见什么了
What can you see?
很多箱炸♥药♥ 阿芒拿尔炸♥药♥
Boxes of explosives ... amnanol.
-有多少 -几百箱
- How many? - Hundreds.
一箱就足够炸开个洞让我们出去了
One box will blow a hole big enough to get us out of here.
把其他的搬到入口那边
Move the rest down to the entrance
要不我们会被炸死
or the blast will kill us.
去吧
Do it.
去啊 动作快点 长官
Go on, be quick, sir.
法尔布瑞斯
Firebrace?
法尔布瑞斯
Firebrace!
保持清醒 法尔布瑞斯
Stay awake, Firebrace!
早上好
Good morning.
妈妈
Maman?
早上好
Morning.
我们做了早餐
We have made breakfast.
妈妈
Maman.
这是弗朗索瓦丝
Francoise.
去吧 去厨房♥
Vas-t'en, dans la cuisine.
一只鳄鱼