But if the sewer rats can do it, so can you.
我命令你马上下去
You will go down that tunnel.
不然我就总派你去巡逻
Or I'll send you on every patrol
直到你把从这里到瑞士的铁丝网都剪断了
until you've cut the wire from here to Switzerland.
撤退 往后退 撤退
Back! Get back, back!
长官 长官
Sir. Sir.
长官
Sir...
长官
Sir?
长官
Sir?
泰森
Tyson.
你这就要走了吗 先生
You're leaving already, Monsieur?
是的 我得出差去了
Yes. I must leave on business.
明天才能回来
I will not be back until tomorrow.
我不在的时候 工厂由你负责 先生
I leave you in charge of the factory, Monsieur..
-让娜 准备好了吗 -好了
- Jeanne, are you ready? - Oui.
快留住她 雷内 别让她走
Tell her, Rene. Tell her to stay.
我不准你今天走
I will not let you leave today.
别任性 你姐姐不可能一直待下去
Do not be silly, your sister cannot visit for ever.
你在发抖 你冷吗
You are shaking. Have you a chill?
不冷
No.
跟我来
Marches avec moi.
再见
Au revoir.
我好困
I am so sleepy.
-谢谢 -先去花♥园♥散步
- Merci. A walk in the garden
-再小憩一会 -散步这个主意不错
- and then a little nap, I think. - A walk is a good idea.
你想进城吗
Do you want to go into town?
不 我就去打个盹好了
No, I think just a nap.
如果我五点还没醒 请叫我一声
Wake me if I am not up by five, please.
失陪了
Excuse me.
接住他了 接住他了
We got him. We got him.
快抬他出去
Come on! Get him out!
好了
All right.
抬他出去 抬他出去
Get him out! Get him out!
快走
Move!
爸爸 爸爸到了
Papa! Papa est arrive.
我不能看着你 我会露馅的
I can't look at you. I am going to give myself away.
雷内
Rene.
都还好吧
All's well?
你好
Bonjour.
你好
Bonjour.
还我权利
Nous avons des droits!
还我权利
Nous avons des droits!
还我权利
Nous avons des droits!
还我权利
Nous avons des...
这股怨恨的情绪已经蔓延至其他工人
This malevolence has spread to the other workers.
"在这个问题上我们必须共进退
"Nous devons rester unis dans ce combat
否则都将灭亡"
ou nous tomberons tous."
在这个问题上我们必须共进退
We must stand together in this matter
否则都将灭亡
or we will all fall.
你觉得她是不是有什么心事
Does she seem preoccupied to you?
我太太
My wife?
抱歉 抱歉
I am sorry. I'm sorry.
不必道歉
No, not at all.
-我没这么觉得 -抱歉 你说得对
- But she doesn't. - I'm sorry. You're right, you're right.
你对我们很好 先生
You are very good for us, Monsieur.
给他注射吗♥啡♥
Morphine.
他也是
Morphine.
这个不用 他已经死了
No, he's gone.
记下名字 挂上名牌 然后抬出去
Name, tag him and lay him out.
别起来 多躺一会
No, no, a moment longer.
-雷内很快就要回家了 -伊莎贝拉
- Rene will be home really soon. - Isabelle.
你觉得愧疚吗
Do you feel guilty?
不
No.
我是不是很坏
Is that terrible?
不知为何 但是不...
I don't know why, but no...
我不这么觉得
no, I don't believe it is.
或许我该觉得愧疚
Perhaps I should.
你想要的肯定不止如此
You must want more.
不止哪些
Than what?
不止于
Than...
出去野餐
Picnics...
没玩没了的晚宴 麻木地跟他待在一起
and endless dinners, the numbing hours with him.
我们别说这个了 史蒂芬
Let us not talk of this, Stephen.
-我可以照顾你 -别说了
- I could take care of you. - Please!
我可以照顾你
I could take care of you.
那样他就再也不能伤害你了
So that he won't hurt you any more.
他并不想伤害我的
He doesn't mean to hurt me.
那他为什么那么做
Then why does he do it?
他只是觉得沮丧
He grows frustrated.
他不能...
He can't...
不知为什么 跟我在一起时...
for some reason, with me...
他不行
He is unable to.
我的小男孩...
My boy...
这么严肃
So serious.
现在有了你 他就不能伤害我了
Now that you are here, he can't hurt me at all.
这个怎么系
How does this fasten?
怎么系...这样...
How does...? Is it...?
小姐
Mademoiselle.
树画得太紧凑了
The trees are too close together.
或许你是想画妈妈
Or perhaps you are trying to sketch Maman?
伊莎贝拉
Isabelle.
伊莎贝拉
Isabelle.
-你这话什么意思 -我看见你们了
- What do you mean? - I have seen you
你们以为我们都睡了
when you think we are all asleep.
你不想要我吗
Do you not want me?
你不想跟我做那些事吗
Do you not want to do those things to me?
她都不是我的生母
She is not even my mother.
如果她说出去
She need only say a word.
她不会的
She won't.
我们跑吧
Leave.
这太疯狂了
This is madness.
你想要她吗
Did you want her?
她只是个孩子
She's a child.
你想吗
Did you?
我想要你
I want you.
早啊 伙计
Morning, beautiful.
想来点吗 杰克
Fancy a bit of that, Jack?
我等会儿的吧
Too early for me.
我可饿坏了
Oi, I'm starving.
脚放下 让我都没胃口吃鸡蛋了
Put 'em away. You're putting me off me eggs.
-新来的军官是谁 -肯定是来接替维斯福德的
- Who's the new brass? - Must be Wraysford's replacement.
谁知道他尸体安置在哪了
Do you know where they put him?
跟其他人放在一起
Over with the rest of them.
虽然他是个军官 但也一样
Might be a brass, but makes no difference,
人死了就不分贵贱了
we're all the same when we're dead.
长官
Sir.
这位是卡尔莱特中尉
Lieutenant Cartwright.
他会接替维斯福德中尉
He'll be taking over from Lieutenant Wraysford.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
长官 维斯福德中尉有家人吗
Sir, has Lieutenant Wraysford got a family?
我不知道...
I don't know...
我真的不知道
I really don't know.
该有人给他家里写封信 长官
Someone should write to his family, sir.
把他的徽章寄回去
Send his badge.
是啊...
Yes...
要我去看看他吗 长官
Would you like me to go, sir?
为他祷告
Say a prayer?
好啊 法尔布瑞斯
Yes, Firebrace.
那真是太...
That would be very...
好了 好啊
kind. Yes,
如果你愿意的话