撤离
Move out!
道格拉斯 看着我
Douglas, look at me.
我在这儿 道格拉斯 我不会...
I'm here, Douglas. I won't...
抓着我的胳膊
Hold onto my arm.
抓紧点
Grip harder.
紧点 道格拉斯
Harder, Douglas!
很好
There you are.
你有情人吗 道格拉斯
Do you have a sweetheart, Douglas?
拿吗♥啡♥
Morphine!
有是吗 她叫什么名字
You do? What's her name?
艾瑞斯
Iris.
艾瑞斯
Iris.
我要你现在想着她
I want you to think of her...
我要你回忆上次和她在一起时的情景
I want you to think of the last time that you saw her,
我要你想着
and I want you to think of
你们再见面时 你想对她说的第一句话
the first things you will say to her when you see her again.
想想她吧
Think of her...
老天啊 快拿吗♥啡♥来
For god's sake, morphine!
想着她吧 一直想着她
Keep thinking of her. Keep thinking.
抓紧点 想着她
Keep gripping. Keep thinking of her.
抓紧我的胳膊
Keep gripping my arm.
把他抬走
Get him out of here.
今天
Bad luck...
真不幸
today.
这场战争每天都以
This war provides daily lessons
最简单的方式教授人体解剖学知识
in the extraordinary simplicity of the human anatomy.
你瞧这块肌肉
See this muscle here?
我以前都不知道还有一块肌肉
I never knew that there was another one...
就在这里 在缝匠肌里面
here, inside the sartorius.
直到我亲眼看见
Not until I saw it.
你醉了
You're drunk.
还没喝够呢
Not nearly enough.
她是谁
Who's she?
旧相识
Someone I once knew.
如果我说我从未和女人在一起过 你信吗
Would you believe it if I said I've never been with a woman?
从未?
Never?
你多大了 维尔
How old are you, Weir?
老大不小了
Old enough.
到下个村子解决
The next village.
可不想让你到死都在琢磨那是什么滋味
We don't want you to die curious.
严禁渡船 捕鱼
索姆政♥府♥宣
你们家人很亲密吗 先生
Your family are close, Monsieur?
不 我没有家人
No. No, I have no family.
父母都不在吗
No parents?
是的 不在了
No. No parents.
我
My, um...
我父亲在我出生前就走了
My father before I was born,
母亲是我四岁时没的
and my mother when I was four.
那你一定要有小孩 先生
Then you must have children, Monsieur.
孩子是最好的礼物
They are the greatest gift.
是有这说法
People say that.
格列瓦 你捞到几条了
Gregoire, how many is that now?
五条 有一条很肥
Five, but one is a fat one.
我答应他每抓一条就付一生丁
I promised him a centime for each one that he caught.
那你可比我想的傻多了
Then you're more foolish than I thought.
太热了
It's too hot.
好漂亮
It's beautiful.
妈妈 你看呢
Maman?
是我们认识的人吗 史蒂芬
Do we know her, Stephen?
你该称呼维斯福德先生 莉赛特
You mean Monsieur Wraysford, Lisette?
莉赛特过来
Lisette.
格列瓦 小心
Gregoire, attention!
格列瓦 再捞我就破产了
Gregoire, you will bankrupt me!
他们都睡着了
They're all asleep.
这儿真美
It's very beautiful here.
是啊
Yes.
可我们身边却一派萧条
Yet, all around, there's such decay.
我给工人送面包
I take bread to the workers.
你在车站街看到我时 我就是去送吃的
That's where I was going when you saw me in the Rue de la Place.
孩子们都在挨饿
The children are starving.
我丈夫是不会赞同这种做法的
My husband would not approve.
夫人 抱歉 请恕我冒昧
Madame, forgive me, but I cannot stay silent.
我听到你在夜里哭泣
At night, I hear you crying.
妈妈
Maman!
来看 妈妈 爸爸钓到了
Regardes, Maman, ce que Papa a attrape.
各位
Everyone!
来拍照留念吧
Un souvenir, if you please.
看镜头
Attention!
一
Un...
二
deux...
三
trois...
很好
Perfect!
你睡着了吗
Were you asleep?
不知道
I don't know.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你叫什么
What's your name?
法尔布瑞斯
Firebrace.
捡起来 法尔布瑞斯
Pick that up, Firebrace.
我手下有些人认为你们隧♥道♥工动作太慢
You know, some of my men think you tunnellers don't work fast enough,
你们听不到敌人的动静
that you don't hear the noise of the enemy,
所以他们特别害怕脚底下炸翻天
so they're terrified of being blown up from underneath.
现在他们除了在上头打仗
And now they must escort you underground
还要下去保护你们
as well as fight a war above it.
而你呢
And in return...
在站岗的时候睡着了
you fall asleep on your watch,
就在距德军前线五十码的阵地上
just 50 yards from the German front line.
你知道站岗时睡觉
You know the punishment
要受到什么惩罚吧 法尔布瑞斯
for falling asleep on sentry duty, Firebrace?
移交军事法庭
Court-martial.
普莱斯军士长明早会带你过来
Sergeant Major Price will bring you down in the morning.
保持警惕 布莱楠
Eyes skinned, Brennan.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
拜恩 舀出去些水
Byrne, bail out some of this water
当心你的脚泡烂了
if you don't want your feet to rot.
是
Sir.
整整仪容 小子
Smarten yourself up, lad.
帽子戴正
Cap on straight.
法尔布瑞斯
Firebrace?
出什么事了吗
Is there something wrong?
维斯福德中尉要见我 长官
Lieutenant Wraysford asked to see me, sir.
他昨晚站岗时睡着了 按规矩该枪毙
He was asleep on sentry duty. It's punishable by firing squad.
少来了 中尉 你是开玩笑吧
For Christ's sake, Lieutenant! You can't be serious!
他可是我手下最好的隧♥道♥工
He's the best tunneller I've got.
坐下 法尔布瑞斯 喝一杯
Sit down, Firebrace. Have a drink.
不
No.
谢谢你 上尉
Thank you, Captain.
坐下
Sit down.
我儿子病了
My son's not well.
我
My...
妻子
wife...
她说这周病情加重了
she says it's worse this week.
是白喉
Diphtheria.
脑子里总记挂着这事
You turn it over in your mind.
说来也怪
Funny, you know.
我人在这里 心却不在
Your head's here, but your heart's always somewhere else.
你有孩子吗 长官
Do you have children, sir?
没
No.
我没有
No, I don't.
我已经有日子没睡...
I've not been sleeping properly...
我有两个兵在无人区的弹坑里
I have two men on guard in a shell hole in no man's land