Un crocodile.
-真漂亮 -谢谢你 玛格丽特
- C'est tres beau. - Merci, Marguerite.
喝咖啡吗 先生
Cafe, monsieur?
不了 我得走了
至少也喝完咖啡再走 要不再吃点鸡蛋吧
At least take some coffee. And perhaps some eggs?
谢谢
Thank you.
弗朗索瓦丝 跟客人问好
早上好
Bonjour.
再用英语说一遍
Et en anglais, maintenant.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
这是狼还是狗啊
C'est un loup ou un chien?
是狗
C'est un chien.
不是猫吗
C'est pas un chat?
不是
Non!
抱歉
Forgive me.
让娜 我做不到...
Jeanne, I can't...
我会尽力做好姨妈该做的
I will do my best as her aunt,
但她该跟你在一起
but it is you that she should be with.
你是她的父亲
You are her father.
法尔布瑞斯
Firebrace.
我该怎么做
How do I do it?
弄开一箱炸♥药♥
Break a box of ammonal...
用火♥药♥撒出一道导火索来
lay a trail of powder across the top.
想要不炸到我们 至少要撒出一百码远
Needs to be 100 yards at least if we're going to be clear.
谢谢你 法尔布瑞斯
Thank you, Firebrace.
杰克
Jack.
我叫杰克
My name's Jack.
谢谢你 杰克
Thank you, Jack.
我生了个...可爱的小男孩
I made a... a beautiful boy...
约翰
John.
他是这辈子我最美好的东西
He was the best of me.
人生没有别的 长官
There is nothing more, sir.
就是爱与被爱
To love and be loved.
我们要出去了 杰克
We're getting out, Jack.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
约翰
John.
约翰
John.
来啊
Come on!
来啊
Come on!
已经...结束了
It is... finished.
战争结束了
The war is finished.
"人生没有别的 长官
'There is nothing more, sir.
就是爱与被爱"
To love and be loved.'
妈妈
Maman.