站了三天岗 脚都烂在靴子里了
for three days with their feet rotting in their boots.
他们如果睡着了会怎样
What happens if one of them falls asleep?
他们也是别人的儿子
Each one of them is someone's son.
是
Yes...
长官
sir.
你赌博吗 法尔布瑞斯
You a gambling man, Firebrace?
不 长官 我不相信运气
No, Sir. I don't believe in chance.
点一下顶上的牌
Tap that top card.
点
Tap it.
别这样 中尉
For Christ's sake, Lieutenant!
你无权枪毙他
You don't have the authority to have this man shot.
看来老天爷今天挺照顾你 法尔布瑞斯
Seems like the man upstairs is on your side today, Firebrace.
是A
The ace...
代表力量与坚定
power and stability.
没别的事了
No further charge.
你可以走了 法尔布瑞斯
You may go, Firebrace.
是 上尉
Yes, Captain.
我们有权利
他不能这样对待我们
我该炒掉他们 让他们全都吃不上饭
I should fire every one of them and let them go hungry.
人不能拒绝发展进步 先生
One cannot deny progress, Monsieur.
如果需求增大
When the world is demanding more
我们的供给就必须跟上
and we must supply them with what they need.
可他们都不懂做生意
But they do not understand commerce.
人只有无所畏惧 才能生存下去
One must be fearless, if one is to survive.
大订单
Big order.
法国♥军♥方的
French military.
让娜
Jeanne?
你不是周五才能来吗
我说的是周四
这是我亲爱的姐姐让娜
This is my darling sister, Jeanne.
让娜 幸会
Jeanne. Enchante.
这位是维斯福德先生 我们的外国客人
And this is Monsieur Wraysford, our visitor from abroad.
你一定饿了吧
先生 先生 拉乌尔
Monsieur! Monsieur! Raoul!
-没有说服力吗 -一点儿也没有
- C'est pas tres convaincant? - Non, pas du tout.
什么 这不好吗 我为亲爱的妹妹祈祷
Quoi! C'est pas bien? Je prie pour ma belle soeur.
这就好多了吧
C'est mieux, quand meme, hein?
我妹妹刚才提起我们小时候常说
My sister was just reminding me that as children we used to say
我要在巴黎开商店
that I would open a shop in Paris
她要去丛林生活 当传教士
and she would live in the jungle and be a missionary.
那是在你情人抛弃你之后
But only after your lover had rejected you.
妈妈
Maman!
你呢 先生
What about you, Monsieur?
你小时候幻想什么样的生活
What did you imagine as a little boy?
很平常的那种
The usual, I suspect.
那是什么呢
And what was that?
不愁吃穿
A life of sorts.
不想冒险吗
No adventures at all?
小孩子都该渴望冒险 先生
Every child should wish for adventure, Monsieur.
莉赛特
Lisette...
裙子太长了
年轻小姐都这么穿
That's the way all the young ladies are wearing it.
你不觉得应该短一点吗 先生
Do you not think it should be a little higher, Monsieur?
也许短一点更好吧
Maybe a little higher?
莉赛特
Lisette.
去把裙子换下来
格列瓦
Gregoire!
-你击球 我来投 -好啊
- You bat. I'll bowl. - D'accord.
你肯定觉得我们很傻吧 先生
You must think we are silly, Monsieur.
只是我们很少见面
But we see each other so little.
所以凑在一起就...
Then when we are together...
怎么会
Not at all.
你的到来让她很开心
She seems very happy now that you are here.
不
No.
她开心大概不是因为我吧 维斯福德先生
I don't think it is MY visit, Monsieur Wraysford.
终于有个四十岁以下的年轻人陪她了
At last she has someone under 40 to keep her company.
-你从未结过婚吗 夫人 -对
- You never married, Madame? - No.
我拒绝了父亲给我安排的亲事
I resisted my father's choice for me.
伊莎贝拉没有拒绝吗
And Isabelle did not?
当心点 先生
Be careful, Monsieur.
我妹妹虽然很招人疼
My sister is very dear, but...
但恐怕到时候受伤的人会是你
I am afraid you will be the one who is hurt.
非常感谢 谢谢
Merci beaucoup, merci.
-你读过那本弗洛伊德的书吗 -没有 长官
- Have you read it ... Freud? - No, sir.
真可惜
Pity.
维尔上尉说你想见我
Captain Weir said you wished to see me.
是的
Yes.
我们确定德国佬随时都有可能冲进地道
We are sure Fritz is going to break through any day now,
但我们还得继续埋藏炸♥药♥
but we need to keep laying charges.
我命你随那群隧♥道♥工下去
I need you down with those tunnellers.
我知道被活埋不是种体面的死法 但是
It's not natural to be buried alive, I know, but, er,
如果我们想尽早拔营去亚眠附近
we need a regular rota going down with them
就要轮流派人下去...
if we are ever to mobilize near Amiens...
去哪里 先生
Where, sir?
亚眠 大约六周内动身
Amiens. In around six weeks.
你知道那地方吗
Yes. You know it?
战前我在那里待过一个夏天
I spent a summer there before the war.
我不会下地道的 长官
I will not... I will not go down that tunnel, sir.
我照你说的
I did what you asked,
给他们做了基本训练
I went over their basic training with them.
老天啊 那还不够吗
For God's sake, is that not enough?
你让我很好奇 维斯福德
You're curious to me, Wraysford.
我看到你防空壕里的那些破烂玩意了
I've seen all that rubbish in your dugout.
你雕了人偶 还有烛台
Your carved figures and bits of candlestick.
你还真是迷信
You're quite superstitious.
大家不都这样吗
Aren't we all?
不 军官可迷信不得
No. An officer can't afford to be superstitious.
我们保命靠的是战略战术
Our lives depend on strategy and tactics,
不是火柴杆或是扑克占卜
not matchsticks or card games.
但却能消磨时间
It passes the time.
你得跟他们一起下地道
You'll go down with them.
好了 解散
All right. Dismissed.
阿米蒂奇 拜恩和蒂波尔
Armitage, Byrne and Tipper.
来 把那个给我 你今晚替我站岗
Here, give us that. You do my watch tonight.
再见
Cheers.
那我怎么办
What about me?
一边待着好吗
Give over, will you?
把烟掐了
Cigarettes out.
维斯福德 今天和我们一起吗
Wraysford, you joining us today?
看来只能这样了
It would seem so.
你要一直打气
You keep that pump working.
-布莱楠 你先下去 -是 长官
- Brennan, you go first. - Yes, sir.
可别让我爬行
There better be no crawling.
闭嘴吧你 拜恩
Just shut up, Byrne.
在这边
Down here.
这是作战地道
Fighting tunnel.
做好战斗准备
Fighting.
听着 我们听到德国佬刚来过
Listen ... we've heard Fritz just been,
如果他们攻进来 你们就自行撤退
so if they break free, move back yourself.
咱们统一行动 我不说话 谁也不许出声
We stick together and talk only when I do.
法尔布瑞斯
Firebrace?
你确定它不会塌吗
You sure this will hold?
虽然达不到伦敦地铁的标准 长官
It's not up to London Underground standards, sir,
但我觉得跑辆火车都不成问题
but I reckon you could run a train through it good enough.
布莱楠 你先下去 拜恩跟上
Brennan, you first, then Byrne.
我不去 我不去
I can't! I can't!
我不能去
I can't!
不行 长官
No, sir.
我是个步兵
I'm infantry.
我根本用不着下来
I'm not supposed to be down here.
我宁可在战壕里拼杀 也不想钻地道
I'll take my chance in a trench, but not in a bloody hole.
谁都不想下地道 拜恩
None of us signed up for this, Byrne.
但挖道工能爬进去 那你也行