剧集 | 更美好的事(2016) | 导航列表
Come on.
起来了
Oh, my God.
啊 我的天
Yeah!
耶
What time is it?
几点了
It's 11:00.
十一点了
People start arriving at 2:00.
大家两点左右来
Oh!
噢
Drink this
喝了这个
and eat this onion.
然后吃了这个洋葱
You got to start waking up.
你要起来了
I have to eat this onion?
我真的要吃这个洋葱吗
Honey, your mom knows.
宝贝 你妈妈现在理解了
It's time for you to learn these secrets.
是时候告诉你这些秘密了
Drink this down first.
先把这个喝了
Quick.
快点儿喝
Good.
很好
Now bite down into this.
现在吃了这个
Serious.
认真的
Oh, my God!
天啊
How does this help?
这真的有用吗
It doesn't. Ha!
骗你的 略略略
Oh, my God! Mom!
天啊 妈
But you should rub it on your feet.
你应该拿洋葱擦你的腿
Really?
真的假的
Frankie, get that.
弗兰基 开门
Frankie, get that!
弗兰基 开门
Right there. Frankie, why are you ignoring me?
马上就来 弗兰基 你在假装没听讲我喊你吗
Because you're yelling.
你冲我高声大叫我就听不到
Oh. The doorbell is ringing. I'll get it.
这下我听到了 门铃响了 我去开
I know.
看到了
I know. Don't do it.
我看到了 但是你别凶孩子
Not cute. Murder.
一点都不可爱 简直逼我犯罪
Murder most foul.
冷静点
It's illegal.
杀人犯法
Yeah, I like the ones I got. Aren't they cute?
花好看吧 特可爱吧
And they match your dress. That's very coordinated.
对啊 还和你的裙子特别搭 般配极了
Yeah, and they smell really good. Oh, they do smell really good.
闻起来还不错哦 真的香
It's your graduation! I love it.
今儿是你的毕业典礼 我挺喜欢
My dad's coming at 4:00, he's picking me up and taking me to rehearsal.
我爸四点来接我去参加排练
Oh, that's great.
挺好的
Max, honey, you got to go get dressed.
麦丝小宝贝 你得去准备出门了
And he didn't tell me where we're going for lunch,
我爸还没告诉我说中午去哪吃
'cause he's being all secretive about it!
关于今天的安排他神神秘秘的
Oh, fun.
有趣
Hello?
你好
Hello?
你好哇
Bro. Bro.
哥 哥
Hi, sis.
妹妹
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你今天过来
Oh, what? Oh, you're still hugging. Oh, sorry.
怎么回事 还抱着我呢 抱歉
Bro. That was nice.
哥 你抱我挺好的
Yeah, I guess I missed you.
可能因为我太想念你了吧
Wait. Oh, my God. What, are you crying?
等一下 你别是哭了吧
Shut up. Stop it. Gross.
闭嘴 别哭了 肉麻
Hi, Dormin. Hey.
你好啊 多尔敏 你好
Okay. Biggest Jew in the world at 19.
19岁的犹太界巨人
Hi. Come to your auntie..
姑姑好 快来姑姑这抱一下
How are you?
最近怎么样
I'm good, I'm good.
挺好的
Um, it's my first year at Stanford.
毕竟是在斯坦福大学的第一年
So it's... a bit of an adjustment.
主要还是适应环境
Impressive.
了不起
Dormin! Oh, thanks for coming.
多尔敏 谢谢你今天能来
Yeah. So good to see you.
看到你真高兴
Good to see you too.
我也是
Hi, Marion, how are you? Hey, sweetie.
马里恩 你怎样啊最近 诶呦 大宝贝
Hi. Good to see you.
你好 见到你真高兴
Good to see you. Here's your present.
看到你真好啊 这是你的礼物
Oh, thank you. It's a... a treasury bond.
谢谢 是一些国债
Doesn't mature till 2031.
到2031年才能兑现
I figure by then you might be in some trouble.
我猜那时候也许你急需这笔钱
Why? Is that the year I'm gonna die?
为啥 因为那年我快死了吗
No.
才不是呢
That year she's set. She'll have your money.
你死了 她日子才好过呢 她就可以继承你的财产了
Please tell me you didn't invite Rich.
你没请里奇来吧
No, I didn't. Shit, Rich!
我没 我日 那不是里奇吗
How are you, Marion? Hey, how are you, grown man?
最近怎样呀 马里恩 不错 你呢 老兄
Feel a little better. All right.
最近还行 有点起色 那不错嘛
Mom.
妈
Hello, Marion.
你好 马里恩
Mom. Hi.
妈妈 您好
Hello.
好
Mom.
妈
I'm here. Yes, I see that.
我在这呢 我看得见
Is that Tressa? Hi. Hello, gorgeous.
那是特瑞莎吗 你好 你好啊 美女
My dad's coming at 4:00. He's taking me to graduation.
我爸四点来接我 他要带我去毕业典礼
Mmm, won't that be nice?
听上去还不错
Hi, I'm Marion, Sam's brother.
你好 我是马里恩 萨姆她哥
Hi. Jeff. I'm Sunny's ex-husband.
你好 我是杰夫 萨尼的前夫
Sunny! Hello!
萨尼 你好
Jesus, you look great. Oh, thank you.
老天 你看起来气色不错 谢谢
How did you get through a whole husband since I saw you?
这个老公不是我上次见到的那个吧
'Cause you're never here, asshole. What, am I supposed
那是因为你来太少了
to go to Dallas to visit my best friend's brother?
难道我要专程去达拉斯拜访我闺蜜她哥吗
Cheers.
干杯
Max, honey, do you want to go get ready?
麦丝宝贝儿 你该准备准备出发了
Oh, what time is it? It's, like, almost 3:00.
几点了 都快三点了
Oh! Oh, we have to go. Come on.
那得准备出发了 来
Go get makeups!
画个美美的妆
You like that? It looks great. Thank you.
这样你喜欢吗 好看极了 谢谢你
That... I haven't finished.
不过我还没画完
Lean in, please.
你往前倾点
Thank you, dear.
好嘞
Can't believe it.
不敢相信她已经长到这么大了
I can.
终于熬到今天了
Really? It didn't all go by so fast?
真的吗 对我来说就像弹指间
No.
恰恰相反
It all went by really slow.
我还嫌弃时间过得太慢了
And it's not over.
好像没完没了似的
I mean, what, do you think she's gonna move out tomorrow?
毕竟她不又不明天就能离开家独♥立♥生活
Plus she's not even 18 yet.
更何况她还没有满18
Also, she's a dum-dum.
而且 她还有点呆呆的
Max, baby, you look so beautiful.
麦丝宝宝 你真好看
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Hello? Is that my dad?
喂 是我爸打来的吗
Yeah.
对
Sam.
萨姆
Hi. What's up?
怎么啦
Does he want to talk to me?
他是要找我吗
Yeah, I'm at the airport.
我现在在机场
You... You're what?
你说啥
Did you just land?
你是飞机刚落地吗
Because you're due here in about ten minutes,
因为根据你和麦丝定的计划
according to the plan that you made
十分钟后你该出现在我家门口接她了
with your daughter.
你知道吗
No, no. I'm about to board a plane.
不是的 我现在是要登机
Not arriving. What?
不是刚刚降落 什么鬼
I'm at the airport because I'm about to get on a plane.
我现在在机场 我要准备离开了
I don't understand.
你把我搞糊涂了
Did you not fly here yet?
你还没有出发是吗
剧集 | 更美好的事(2016) | 导航列表