剧集 | 更美好的事(2016) | 导航列表
Om Mani Padme Hum.
"哦嘛咪呗咪吽
Om Mani...
哦嘛咪..."
Can you guys maybe turn that up?
把电视调大点声
I can still hear other things.
我还是听不太清楚
Sorry, Mom.
好的 对不起妈妈
And this is my kitchen, everybody.
这是我家的厨房♥
And this is my mom. Mom, say hi.
这是我妈妈 妈 跟大家打个招呼吧
You're on UVU. I'm live-ing. You're live.
我在直播 你也上镜了
Frankie!
弗兰基
She's embarrassed because she's in a towel.
她穿着个毛巾有点不好意思
Are you serious right now?
你有病吧
Wow.
哇
Frankie, I'm sorry I threw your phone in the sink.
弗兰基 抱歉把你手♥机♥扔到水池里了
But... I'm in the kitchen
但是...我当时正在厨房♥里
in my towel, and all of a sudden
还裹着毛巾 突然就有
a bunch of strangers are looking at me?
一堆陌生人看着我
We have to have some boundaries with the phones.
玩手♥机♥必需要有点规矩
Okay?
好吗
But yes,
是我的错
I'm sorry I lost control
对不起我没控制住自己
and I threw your phone away.
把你的手♥机♥给扔了
That was not okay.
我知道这样不对
So tomorrow...
所以明天...
I'll take you, and we'll get you a brand-new phone.
我带你去买♥♥一个全新的手♥机♥
Okay. Cool.
好啊 好的
Okay.
好的
You're good.
熊孩子
♪ Mother, you had me ♪
♪ 妈妈 你给予我生命 ♪
♪ But I never had you ♪
♪ 但我不曾懂过你 ♪
♪ I wanted you ♪
♪ 我想你 ♪
♪ You didn't want me. ♪
♪ 你却不要我 ♪
Remember that person that came to the house
还记得来过家里的那个女的吗
and, like...
就是那个像...
Yeah, Mom, what was the name of that lady
对了 妈妈 那个阿姨叫什么
who came to sage our house?
就来咱家的那个
Pussy...
普斯...
Pussy something? No.
叫什么普斯 不是
Shakuntala. Shakuntala!
夏琨塔拉 是夏琨塔拉
Yes!
对就是她
Oh, my God! Shakuntala!
我的天啊 夏琨塔拉
You guys want smoothies? I'm making for Duke and Sorrow.
你们吃冰沙吗 我正在给杜克和萨罗做
I'll get it.
我去开门
This time on Life After People...
"现在这里是人类小时候的世界"
What else do you guys want in your smoothies?
你们想要什么口味的冰沙
Max, will you grab the strawberries?
麦丝帮我拿点草莓
What do you want in your smoothies?
你想要冰沙里加什么
♪ What do you want in your smoothies? ♪
♪ 请问想来点什么 ♪
♪ What do you want in your smoothies? ♪
♪ 请问想来点什么 ♪
♪ I'm gonna give you strawberry. ♪
♪ 我要给你们加上小草莓 ♪
You could put rocks and dog shit in there, they wouldn't notice.
你往里边放点石头跟狗便便她们都不会知道的
I think they would notice. Hey.
我觉得他们会发现的 嗨喽
Hey, Jeff. Sorrow, your dad. Come on, chimp.
嗨喽 杰夫 萨罗 你♥爸♥爸来了 过来 小甜心
This is almost over. Ten more minutes.
这就快看完了 再有十分钟
Okay. Sorry.
好吧 不好意思
You want a smoothie?
来点冰沙吗
Sure. Would you be offended if I
来点 我要说给我
put a little vodka in there?
放一点伏特加你会不会打我
What, do you keep a flask in your sock?
怎么 你袜子里也藏了酒瓶嘛
No, I don't.
没有啊
Do you have Sorrow next weekend?
你下周要带萨罗吗
No, that's Sunny's. Why?
不是 下周她在桑妮那里 怎么了
Because...
因为...
All right, everybody stay calm.
没事 大家别慌
Mom, what happened?
怎么了 妈妈
Mom, did you pay the power bill?
妈你交电费了吗
What? Oh, my God. Mom. We were watching.
老天 我忘了 我们正看着呢妈妈
Let me just... I'll check the breaker box.
让我检查一下断路器箱
The power's really out.
真的给我们停电了
Mom, I-is this, like, a nuclear strike or something?
妈妈这是不是因为核武器攻击什么的
Hold up. What, are you googling
等一下 你是在网上查
"was there just a nuclear strike"?
"有没有发生核武器攻击" 吗
No. I'm...
没有 我只是...
Shit.
妈的
"Stand by for emergency message."
"待命准备紧急消息"
Shit, what? That's all it says.
妈蛋 什么鬼 这上边就是这么说的
I can't make a call.
我手♥机♥不能打电♥话♥了
Who are you calling?
你想给谁打
Dad? My phone doesn't work, either.
我爸啊 我的手♥机♥也不行了
Neither does mine. Mom?
我的也不能打 怎么办妈妈
Guys... it's okay.
孩子们...没事的
It's the lights. It's not in our phones.
是点火器出了问题 手♥机♥没事
It's here. What if we had an emergency?
就在这 如果有紧急情况怎么办
How would we tell anyone?
我们怎么联♥系♥别人
Okay.
好
And this, girls,
姑娘们 这就是
is why we keep a landline.
我们安装有线电♥话♥的好处
That's not gonna work, either...
可是它也不能用啊
Those used to work in a blackout, because they had
能在停电的时候工作的 都是因为
their own dedicated copper wiring.
他们有自己的专用路线
Landlines are bullshit now... They're...
有线电♥话♥也白搭...这是
tied into your cable. They're all digital.
和有线电视电缆连着的 都是数字的
Shit, you're right.
该死的 你说对了
Mom?
妈妈
Max... don't.
麦丝...别那样
It's okay, Max. And where are all my candles?
没事的 麦丝 我那些蜡烛跑哪去了
Will you girls
你们女孩子们能
stop stealing candles for crying in the tub?
别从浴缸里头蜡烛了吗
You don't need candles, Sam... It's still light out.
用蜡烛干什么萨姆...现在天还亮着呢
But that is why
这就能解释为什么
I need candles while it's still light out, Frankie,
我在天亮的时候要找蜡烛了 弗兰基
before it gets dark.
在天黑之前
That's why I need candles now.
所以我们现在要找蜡烛
Face!
没毛病
Mom, I can't get the faucet to work.
妈 水管也没水了
That's not electricity. The water pump
那又不是用电的 水泵
is electrical, too.
是要用电的啊
Gran. I got to check on Gran.
格兰 我去格兰家看看
Who wants to go with me? Me.
谁想跟我一起去 我去
What?
干嘛
Hi, Phil.
嗨喽 菲尔
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Of course I am.
很好啊
Hi, Mrs. Geronimus.
你好啊 巧罗尼米太太
Hi. Are you okay?
你好 你还好吗
My cat door isn't working.
我的猫洞坏了
What the dirty rotten shit is that now?
那脏脏的破东西是什么
That's... I don't know.
是...我也不是到
Mom! Are we gonna die?
妈妈 我们会死吗
No, not like this.
不会 不至于
Whatwhat if you're wrong? What?
如果...如果我们想错了呢 什么
What if we die after you said we wouldn't?
如果我们在你说完不会死之后就死了怎么办
then whoops.
然后 哎呀
Hi.
你们好
What's going on with the power? It's just a regional interruption.
怎么没电了 只是区域性的停电
Should be back up in a minute. Okay.
应该马上就好了 好吧
All clear. There it is. Good to go.
都弄好了 看了吧 快回去吧
Cool.
很棒
Cool.
很棒
Bye, Joyce.
再见 乔伊斯
Will they be survived
"他们会被人们
剧集 | 更美好的事(2016) | 导航列表