剧集 | 更美好的事(2016) | 导航列表
I know.
嗯
I don't know what to say.
我不知道我该说些什么
I never stole anything in my life. You stole that ring.
我这辈子从未偷过东西 但你偷那个戒指
Doesn't matter what you did before.
你之前偷没偷过我无所谓
And I saw you do it.
而且我看见你偷东西了
I'm so ashamed.
我这个老不要脸的
Man, this is...
这其实...
You volunteer here, Phyllis.
菲莉丝 你是志愿来这儿工作的
And I don't want to turn in an old lady.
我也不想告发一位老太太
Maybe you should turn me in.
你还是告发我吧
Maybe it's best.
说不定你该这么做
Damn it, hold on. I wasn't gonna keep it.
打住了 我不想听了 我没想要拿走自己要
I don't think.
我不这么想
God.
天啊
I just...
我只是...
I haven't been myself.
我不是这样的
Sometimes...
有时候...
I just don't know what's going on.
我都不知道到底发生了些什么 怎么会这样
I get to the end of a day, and I'm...
浑浑噩噩度过每一天
... not sure what happened.
无所事事 一无所获
Well, maybe if you...
也许只是...
I... I'll leave
好的 我走
and never come back.
我也不会再回来纠缠了
I'll quit my docent position.
我会辞去我导游的工作
They won't care.
他们才不在乎我走不走呢
No one will care.
没人在意我
I'll leave here... never come back.
我走了... 再也不会回来了
Phyllis?
菲莉丝
No. Phyllis!
别挽留我 菲莉丝
Yeah, she said she was staying at her friend's house,
她说她在她朋友那里玩
but they just went downtown, and they were up all night,
其实那个时候他们才刚刚进城 而且她们玩了个通宵
I guess clubbing.
估计是在酒吧跳舞
Oh, I know that story.
你已经说过了
I'm sure you do. Listen,
啊 这样啊 我跟你说啊
my girls want to meet you.
女儿们想要见见你
Whoops? Too soon?
干嘛 还嫌快啊
No. No, actually I was... What?
没有的事 我只是... 你说啥
N-No, it's nothing.
没什么
Yes, something.
肯定有事
I want to know what you were gonna say.
你刚才想说啥
Look, you don't have to meet them.
如果你不想见他们的话
I'm not putting pressure on you.
我不会勉强你的
Actually, I-I was...
我 我只是...
I was wondering when you were gonna ask.
我一直在等你先说 我早就想见见她们了
I-I didn't want to be pushy and ask to meet them, but...
我不想主动说 给你造成压力
Oh. Oh, so I'm too late?
所以怪我提的太晚了咯
No, no. Ugh.
不 不是
Sorry. Please. I-I want to meet your girls.
对不起 真的 我想见见女儿
No. Forget it.
不让 当我没说过
Forget it now.
算了吧
They changed their minds.
她们刚刚说不想见你了
Oh, they did? Yeah.
是吗 就这样
Forget the whole thing.
刚才说的都不算数
Okay, sure. Okay.
行吧 那就这样
Hey, Sam?
萨姆
Yeah? I really...
干嘛 我真的...
My phone just went boop. What?
我电♥话♥哔了一下 听不清楚
No, I... I just said that...
没有啦 我只是想要说...
I'm sorry, buddy. I'm getting a call.
不好意思啊 有个电♥话♥一直打进来
It's okay. Uh, take the call.
没事的 你挂我电♥话♥吧
Yes, I want to meet your girls.
不过 我真的很想女儿们
Okay. Bye.
知道了 再见
Bye.
再见
Hello? Hi.
喂 你好
Honey, do you still have your old headshots?
亲爱的 你知道之前的大头照吗
The ones where you're wearing the hat?
你戴帽子照的那组照片
Oh. I don't know. Why?
我不清楚诶 怎么了
Well, someone wants to put you in a movie,
有人想找你在电影里跑个龙套
but you're dead the whole movie,
你出镜的所有镜头里 你都是死的
so they just see a picture.
所以他们想看看你的大头照
And they want pictures of you from earlier.
不过他们想要你早些时候的照片
Earlier?
啥意思
You mean younger?
你是说年轻时候的照片吗
Oh. Wait. I'm getting a call.
等一下 有个电♥话♥打进来
You have to go?
你得接那个电♥话♥吗
I don't know this number. I'm not getting it.
算了 不接 那个号♥码我不认识
I guess I'll just look
行吧 那我找找
for younger pictures when I wasn't gross.
找张我还没有这么年老色衰时候的照片
You're not gross. Don't say that.
你才不是年老色衰嘞 不要乱讲
I'll say whatever I want. I love you. How are you?
这你管不着 爱你么么哒 你最近怎么样
Okay. I love you, too. Bye.
还行 么么哒 挂啦
Bye.
嗯
Hello, I'm calling
喂 你好
for Sam Fox from St. John's Hospital.
这边是医院打来 想找萨姆·福斯的
Your mother Phyllis is here in the emergency room.
您的母亲菲莉丝在急诊室
Please call us back at 818-555-6943.
请给我们回电♥话♥ 818-555-6943
Shit.
糟糕
Her ankle's fractured,
她的脚踝骨折了
and there is a dual fracture of her fibula.
而且 她的腓骨双重骨折
Oh, my God.
我的天
She can't leave here for about five days.
她得在这儿待五天
And when she gets home,
等到她回家了
she's going to need some care.
她需要精心的照顾
Phil?
菲菲
What happened?
发生什么事了
Did she tell anybody what happened?
她有没有告诉别人发生了什么事
Not that I know of,
据我所知应该没人知道
but I'll check back with you this evening.
等我核实了 晚上再告诉你
Okay. Thank you.
好的 多谢
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
I'm so sorry you got hurt.
我很抱歉你受伤了
What's going on?
发生了什么事
Are you mad at me?
你在生我的气吗
Why aren't you... ?
你为什么不
I want to go back home.
我想回家
I know that, kid, but did you hear what the doctor said?
我知道 但是你有听到医生说的话吗
You got to stay here for, like, five days
你得在这里待五天
until your leg sets or whatever.
直到你的腿好一点
I want to go... back.
我想回去
It's okay.
没事的
Want an ice chip?
需要冰块吗
No.
不
Just you.
只要你
Okay, I'm here.
好 我在
You want to watch TCM?
你想看TCM频道吗
Okay. It's right over there.
好 就在那边
Hello.
嗨
Hi. Yeah, listen, Mom is in the hospital.
嗨 听着 妈妈现在在医院里
Oh, my God. No, it's not that kind of
我的天 不是
"in the hospital" yet.
那种 "快要升♥天♥"
You can stay in Texas, bro, but...
你可以待在德克萨斯州 但是
we need to talk.
我们需要谈一谈
Okay, but I would still like to know
行 但是我还是想知道
why my mother is in the hospital.
为什么我妈妈会在医院里
Oh, would you?
你想知道吗
Then maybe come see her once a year.
那么 你每年也许该来看她一次
Jesus.
天啊
剧集 | 更美好的事(2016) | 导航列表