剧集 | 更美好的事(2016) | 导航列表
Like just common courtesy would be nice.
哪怕是再寻常不过的礼貌也好啊
No, I don't think that's accurate at all.
不 我觉得完全不是这样
I feel like you demand a whole lot...
既然你说到这份上了
Too much, frankly,
那我讲真
considering what you bring to the table.
我觉得你要求的很多 太多了
Oh, really?
哦 是吗
Yeah. If you want to know the truth,
是的 我就告诉你真话吧
you need a lot, and you give little.
你想要的很多 但付出太少
That is so insulting.
这太侮辱人了
Well, that may be true,
嗯 大概是有一点吧
but I think you kind of have it coming.
但我觉得是你活该
You are so mean.
你太刻薄了
Oh, my God, fine.
噢天 好
Okay, I'm mean.
好的 是我刻薄
Jesus Christ, why does everybody have to be
我的老天 为什么所有人都必须得
so careful all the time with the man's feelings.
小心翼翼地对待男人的情感呢
"Ooh, don't hurt the man.
"别伤害那个男人
His feelings are so important."
他很敏感的"
You guys are supposed to be tough.
你们大老爷们不应该硬气点的吗
You're such pussies.
你这柔弱小喵喵
The second a woman
只要一个女人
is a tiny bit mean to a man
对男人稍微刻薄了点
or even just a tiny bit honest,
或者只是诚实了点
she's a bitch.
她就成了贱♥人♥
I don't use that word. Come on.
拜托 我才不会用那种词
Well, you should start.
好吧 你应该试试
If you curse once in a while,
偶尔爆爆粗
it might make you a little bit sexy.
会让你有几分小性感
You talk like you play
你的谈吐方式整的自己
fucking first violin at the choir thing.
就他妈像是唱诗班的首席小提琴手似的
I'm sorry if I'm not the Marlboro Man.
很抱歉我不是野蛮的万宝路人
No, you're really not.
你确实不是
And yet, you demand to know, "Did I make you come?
可你还要知道 "我让你高♥潮♥了吗"
"Do you like me?
"你喜欢我吗
Do you like having sex with me?"
喜欢和我做♥爱♥吗"
Jesus Christ, she is so high maintenance, this one.
天呢 你这人怎么这么难伺候
I mean, don't ask things if you don't want to
我是说 如果你不想知道真正的答案
know the real answers.
就别问
All I want to know is
我只想知道
what you feel about me.
你对我的感觉
You want to know how I feel about you?
你想知道我对你的感觉吗
Boo on you.
你太不行了
Bad job.
差劲
Bad job.
太差劲了
You're no fun. You're no fun.
无趣 你实在是太无趣了
Oh, God!
我天
I've hated you since the first minute of our first date,
从我们初次约会的第一刻起 我就讨厌你
and I've been dating you for three weeks...
而我居然已经和你约会了三周了
That is how nice I am!
足见我对你多好了
If I had been
如果我一早
really honest, I would've said, "Nope,"
就完全坦诚 那我见到你的第一秒
the second I met your face.
我就会说 "没戏"
Look at that!
瞧瞧
And yet, how many times have I had sex with you?
可是 我和你啪了多少次
Like, ten times!
有十次了吧
That is how nice I am!
足见我对你多好了
Do you want to know why?
你想知道为什么吗
Because I'm nice!
因为我人好
Because you suck.
而你太烂
And I hang out with you.
而我还和你约会了
We had sex before we came here,
我俩来这儿之前刚啪过
and now she's like, "Did I satisfy you?"
现在这个矫情怪却问我 "我满足你了吗"
Did I make you come?"
"我让你高♥潮♥了吗"
Oh, my God.
我天
Like, how many ways do I have to take care of this woman?
我要有多少方式来照顾这个矫情的人
And now, she's not driving me home.
现在他居然不想载我回家
And... I sucked her dick.
再说了 我帮他口过了
Because I wasn't wet, at all.
因为我根本没有湿
Otherwise, it wouldn't have gotten in there.
不口的话他根本进不去
I mean, that's how nice I am.
我是说 我够善良了吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh... well.
好吧
Thanks so much.
多谢你
Oh. You're welcome.
不用客气
I seriously, I should get the Nobel Prize.
讲真 我应该能获诺贝尔奖
Yeah. You... Because you are a bummer.
对 你 因为你太差劲了
Thank you. Okay.
谢啦 好吧
Boo on you.
你太差劲了
Thank you.
谢谢
All right.
好吧
Bye-bye.
拜拜
Good night.
再见
That's cool.
挺好
I'll get an Uber.
等会儿我叫个优步
Thank God for Uber.
幸亏有优步
This breakup brought to you by Uber!
优步帮我和你分手
Good night!
再见
Good night, baby doll!
再见小妞
Dick.
草
How come we don't have an English accent like Nan?
为什么我们不像外婆有英国口音
Well, because we didn't grow up in England, honey.
宝贝 因为我们不是在英国在长大的
You get an accent from years of living in a place.
长♥期♥生活在一个地方你就会有口音
Yeah, but Nan's lived here
是 但是外婆在这儿生活的时间
way longer than she's lived in England,
比在英国长
so how come she has an accent?
她怎么还有口音
Well, that's true, honey,
好吧 宝贝 这倒是
but Nan doesn't always notice where she is.
但外婆不一定总记得她住在哪儿
You mean because she's elderly?
你是说因为她老了吗
Yeah, that's part of it.
对 这是部分原因
But, you know, Phil is very...
但 你知道的 菲尔很
Do you think she's gonna die soon?
你觉得她快死了吗
What? Is she...
啥 她是不是
gonna die soon?
快死了
Honey, why are you thinking about that?
宝贝 你怎么会这么想
You don't have to worry about that.
这事不用你操心
Because she talks about it all the time.
因为她老把这事挂在嘴上
Yesterday, she told me I have to promise I'm gonna miss her.
昨天她还要我发誓一定会想她
Jesus, Duke, I'm telling you,
我天 杜克 听好了
that lady is gonna bury us all.
她会比咱们谁都活得长
Really? Yes.
真的吗 真的
I'm telling you right now,
我现在就告诉你
your grandmother will never die.
你外婆会永生不死
When will you come back?
你什么时候回来
I told you, honey, it's just two nights.
跟你说过了宝贝 我就出去两晚
So Monday after school?
那就是周一放学咯
Yeah, on Monday, Unky Jeff is gonna
对 周一 杰夫叔叔会
take you and Sorrow to school,
送你和苏柔去学校
and then I'm gonna pick you up after. Okay?
然后等放学我就会去接你 好吗
Gonna be fun.
会很好玩的
Knock, knock.
咚咚
Come out back! We got a trampoline!
快来玩蹦床
Duke!
杜克
Well...
好吧
Are you good? Come here.
你还好么 来抱抱
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
So, you okay?
那你 没事吧
Yeah. I mean, everything's kind of weird
嗯 我是觉得 现在一切都
right now, you know.
怪怪的 你懂的
剧集 | 更美好的事(2016) | 导航列表