剧集 | 更美好的事(2016) | 导航列表
No. I'm afraid you're gonna have to learn
没有 恐怕你得学着
to use a pencil. Frankie.
用铅笔 弗兰基
Now...
现在
These...
这些
are the chairs.
是椅子
I wanted to make a set,
我想做一套
so this is the only time I made a blueprint.
这是我第一次画图纸
Now, if you can teach yourself to work with wood,
如果你想自学木工
you can use these,
你用的着
and you can make exactly the same chairs
你可以做一把一模一样的椅子
as we have here.
和我们那把一样
It's like a recipe.
这很像菜谱
Oh...
唔
Duke?
杜克
Hi.
喂
I don't know if you're here right now
我不知道你是不是活着
or if you're real
不知道你是不是真实存在
or if I made you up
不知道你是不是我想象出来的
or if you're dead
不知道你是不是死了
or if you're the sad lady
不知道你是不是悲伤女士
or if you're Aunt Marion,
不知道你是不是马里恩阿姨
but I brought you these flowers.
我给你带来了这些花
And I wanted to just say that I hope you're okay
我只是想告诉你我希望你一切都好
and that you can not be sad
希望你不要悲伤
and that you feel better.
希望你心情好一些
And I'm not scared of you.
希望你知道我不怕你
Thanks.
谢谢
Duke?
杜克
Come on.
快来
We're leaving.
我们要走了
Come on.
快来
No, Mom, I got it.
没事 妈 我来搬
Really?
真的吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello.
喂
Hi.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hi, Mom.
妈
Hi.
喂
Where have you all been?
你们去了哪里
Where have you all just come from?
你们刚从哪里回来
W-We went to White Rock
我 我们 去了白石镇
to see Lester and Jarita.
去看望莱斯特和杰瑞塔
You went to see my brother?
你们去看了我哥哥
Yeah, Mom.
是 妈
We were there for three days.
我们在那呆了三天
It was amazing.
很精彩
剧集 | 更美好的事(2016) | 导航列表