剧集 | 更美好的事(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
噢老天 我的天
Oh, wow.
哇哦
Holy shit! Whoo-hoo!
天啊 神呐
Did you?
怎么样
What?
什么
Did you? Did you... have an orgasm?
你到了吗 高♥潮♥了吗
Oh. Oh.
噢
Oh, that... doesn't matter.
呃 那个不重要吧
Well, it matters to me.
好吧 但我挺在乎的
What?
为啥
I'd like to know that I've satisfied you.
我想知道自己有没有满足你
Oh.
噢
That's okay.
你很棒棒了
It's important to me. Well,
我必须知道 好吧
here is a little way you can look at it.
其实你可以这么来判断
If you ask a woman, "Did you come?"
当你问一个女人 "你高♥潮♥了吗"
and her answer is, "It doesn't matter,"
而她回答 "这不重要" 的时候
what do you think?
真♥相♥岂不显而易见?
Oh.
哦
Come on.
来吧
We got to go to the thing.
我们得去办正事了
Get dressed.
穿衣服
Oh, I'm so hungry.
我饿扁了
Hungry.
超饿
♪ Mother, you had me ♪
♪ 妈妈 你给予我生命 ♪
♪ But I never had you ♪
♪ 但我不曾懂过你 ♪
♪ I wanted you ♪
♪ 我想你 ♪
♪ You didn't want me. ♪
♪ 你却不要我 ♪
Does this plug in, so I can play mine?
这玩意儿插♥进♥去了吗 我能放我的歌♥吗
Why do you always do that?
你怎么总是这样
What?
哪样
I like music.
我喜欢音乐啊
I like yours, too, but I'm not...
我也喜欢你的歌♥ 但是我
I don't.
我不太会搞
I mean you always want to have sex
我是指你总喜欢赶在出门前
before we go out.
来一发
You didn't want to?
你不喜欢吗
It's not that.
并不是
We had to hurry.
我们做的也太赶了吧
The thing starts soon.
正事要开始了嘛
It's not... you've just... you always do that.
不 只是你 你总是这样
You always say, "Let's have sex,"
我们要去某个地方了
before we go places.
你就说 "快来一发吧"
What...
所以
What's the question?
有什么问题吗
Why do you always do that?
你干嘛总是这样
Oh...
噢
Because...
因为
You know what happens?
你知道吗
I just... I want to get it out of the way.
我只是 我不想让上♥床♥妨碍自己
Out of the way?
妨碍
Yeah. Yeah, I figure if we...
嗯 是啊 我发现
if we do it, then we can just go out after.
如果出门前啪了 之后我们就不用找时间做了
Why, though?
可是为什么呢
Because, after, I just want to go home and...
因为 之后 我就只想回家去
and I figure if I fuck you now,
而且我发现只要我早点上了你
then you're not gonna want me to come over
你就不会再让我过来
and do a whole thing, or you're not
慢慢悠悠地上个床
gonna want to come in my house.
你也不会想到我家去
And this just gets it out of the way, and then...
这样就不会撞上别的安排了了 所以
everybody can just go home.
大家就都能回家去啦
So sex with me is like a chore to you?
所以跟我上♥床♥就这么让你厌烦吗
Do you enjoy having sex with me?
你有享受跟我上♥床♥吗
Oh, my God.
我天
Please don't ask questions like that.
请别问这种问题
Why do you ask questions like that?
干嘛要这么问啊你
There are no good answers.
此题无解 懂不懂
The only answers to questions like that
唯一的答案要么是谎言
are lies and bad news.
要么是坏消息
Oh.
老天
And Bing Crosby is in his living room
平·克劳斯贝在他家客厅
and David Bowie walks in,
大卫·鲍伊走了进来
and they start singing "Little Drummer Boy."
他们就开始唱 "小小鼓手"
Do you remember that? Yes, amazing.
你有印象吗 有 很精彩
I love it. II never saw that.
我超爱的 我从没看过诶
David Bowie and Bill Cosby?
大卫·鲍伊和比尔·考斯比
Bing Crosby.
是平·克劳斯贝
What? No...
什么 噢
Oh, I am so sorry.
抱歉听错了
That's okay.
没事的啦
That would have been different
大卫·鲍伊和比尔·考斯比能一起唱歌♥
You're young.
你还年轻
If Bill Cosby sang with David Bowie.
可就不得了了呢
So, do you guys have kids?
所以 你们有孩子吗
No, no. Yeah. No
没有 嗯没有
Don't do that.
千万别生孩子
Yeah, well, this is a strange time
是啊 此刻确实不是一个适合
to bring a child into the world, isn't?
做造人运动的时机 对吧
Well, we-we like to travel.
嗯我们喜欢旅行
That's our thing, so kids...
那是我们热衷的事 所以小孩嘛
Yeah. They put a damper on that.
对 小孩只会变成拖油瓶
Where do you guys like to travel?
你们都喜欢去哪里旅行呢
Oh, well, this weekend, we're shooting up to Mammoth.
这周末我们打算去猛犸湖呢
You guys should totally come with us.
你们俩真应该加入我们
We're renting a sweet little house.
我们正在寻租一间可爱的小房♥子
Oh, us?
呃 我们俩
Oh, no, we're not together.
不 我们没有在一起
You're not?
你们没有吗
Nope.
没有
We're not a thing.
我们不是一对
But that's so cool. Is that your wedding ring?
不过那个好酷哦 是你的结婚戒指吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
对 是的呢
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Good night.
晚安
Good night?
晚安啥
What do you mean "good night"? You're my ride home.
你什么意思 你不载我回家吗
No.
不
We're not together, remember?
我们不是一起的 记得吗
We're not a thing.
我们不是一对
Oh, wait, are you mad?
等等 你生气了吗
Why would I drive you home?
所以我凭什么载你回家
Why would I spend one more second with you
你那么对我 我为什么还要在你身上
the way you've acted towards me?
浪费任何一秒的时间
The way you talk to me,
就凭你对我说话的语气
the lack of respect,
你的不尊重
or ever
以及从来
trying to be nice to me...
不曾想要对我好的态度
Like, I can't even remember
看 我根本都想不起来
even you saying something nice to me.
你对我说过什么好听的话
Uh, "It doesn't matter."
什么 "这都不重要"
"We're not a thing."
"我们不是一对"
"I did not like having sex with you."
"我一点也不喜欢跟你上♥床♥" 之类的
I didn't say that last one.
最后一句我可没说过
All you do is hurt people.
你只会伤害别人
Oh, wow. I... Look, I'm...
哇 我 你听着
sorry, but it's just...
我很抱歉 但是
I feel like you keep testing me.
我觉得你一直都在测试我
Like you demand a certain level of thing from me.
仿佛在要求我要达到一定的水准
All I ask for is basic consideration.
我所要求的只是最起码的关心
剧集 | 更美好的事(2016) | 导航列表