剧集 | 更美好的事(2016) | 导航列表
My mom was really cool and talented,
我妈妈很酷 很有才
and I really admired the way she worked so hard.
我其实真的很欣赏她工作那么卖♥♥力
And even though she had to take care of us,
即使她还必须得照顾我们
she did, amazing things.
她真的 做得非常好
And I always watched every show she ever did,
她演的每部戏我都看了
but I never told her.
但我从没告诉过她
And I was always proud of her, but I never told her,
我也一直以她为豪 但我从没告诉过她
because...
因为
I think that once I gave her that...
我觉得 一旦我告诉她
I wouldn't have it to give anymore.
我就没什么能给她的了
And now I wish I hadn't waited.
现在我真希望我能早早告诉她这些
My mom was my rock.
妈妈是我的支柱
Every day of my life I wake up and I feel bad.
每天我醒来都感觉很糟糕
I feel like I'm not going to get through this day
我觉得我过不下去这一天
just with all the stuff that's in my own head.
脑子里一团乱
And as soon as I see...
等我一看到她
Would see... her in the morning,
早上要看到她的时候
I would unload on her: "Mom, where are my socks?"
我就冲她撒火 "妈妈 我袜子哪儿去了"
Or whatever, because...
诸如此类 因为
I needed to give her some of my... pain
我要把一些痛苦转嫁给她
because I knew she could carry it when I couldn't.
因为我知道 当我不堪重负时 她会帮我扛
And now that she's gone,
她这一走
I don't know what I'm going to do.
我也不知该如何是好了
I never watched my mom's shows.
我从没看过我妈妈的戏
Ever.
从没看过
I never saw any of her work.
也从未看过她的作品
And I don't really care about what she did because she's Mom.
我也不在乎她都付出了什么 因为她是妈妈
And I was jealous that people knew her before I did.
我嫉妒那些比我早认识她的人
And I never wanted to share her.
我一点也不想和别人分享她
Not even with my sisters,
即使是我妹妹
because I remember when it was just me and her.
我仍然怀念只有我和她的时光
Even when my dad was there, it was just me and her.
即便当时我爸还在 也只有我和她相依相伴
And I know that was hard for her but I loved it.
我知道那段日子对她很难 但我喜欢
So I don't like that she's famous or on TV.
所以我不喜欢她出名或者上电视
She's my mother.
她是我的妈妈 她属于我
I learned from her how to be a woman
我在她的耳濡目染下学会了如何做女人
and how to be a person.
学会了如何做人
And all I can say now that she's gone is...
现在她不在了 我只能说
Sam.
萨姆
Sam was a...
萨姆是个
unhinged...
奇葩
complicated woman.
复杂的女人
She was very short.
她特别矮
I never told her that,
我从当面说过
but I think we can all now say she-she was short.
不过我想现在我们都可以放心大胆地说她矮了
Yes, she was very short.
对 她非常矮
She lied a lot.
她撒过很多谎
A lot.
很多很多
She was two years older than she ever told anyone.
她实际年龄比她告诉别人的大两岁
She was the rudest,
她是我见过的
most inappropriate woman
最糙最不讲究
I've ever met.
最不优雅的女人
Thank you, guys, so much.
谢谢你们 谢谢
I love you so much.
我好爱你们
I love you, Mom.
我爱你 妈妈
Mom, I love you.
妈妈 我爱你
We love you. Yeah.
我们都爱你 嗯
Nobody said anything about me.
没有一个人谈到我
I'm lying here dead and nobody cares.
我也死了躺在这儿 但你们都没人在意我
Oh, Dukey. Oh, Dukey.
噢 杜克 杜克
Sweetie.
亲爱的
No. No, you're not...
不 不 你没有
You're not dead. No.
你没死 不
I love you.
爱你
Thank you.
谢谢
I love you.
爱你
Thank you so much.
谢谢
I love you.
爱你
Sacrifice!
献祭
Sacrifice!
献祭
Rosemary's baby.
魔鬼圣婴
Sacrifice.
献祭
Sacrifice. Sacrifice.
献祭 献祭
Death is in, death is in.
死神来了 死神来了
Death is in, man.
死神来了 伙计
Oh, yeah.
是啊
How does it feel?
感觉如何
See you on the other side.
天堂再见
剧集 | 更美好的事(2016) | 导航列表