剧集 | 更美好的事(2016) | 导航列表
Reset.
重来
Okay.
行吧
Could I get some water... Sure.
能给我点水吗 没问题
... that's really vodka? Count me in.
其实我想要伏特加 算我一个
Here we go. Rolling. Action.
准备好 发动车子 开机
Can I drive now?
现在能换我开车了吗
Cut.
停
Reset. Back to one.
重来 归位
Is there anything different
你想让我怎么
that you want from me?
改进啊
Anything... No, you're fine.
怎么改 不是 你做的挺好的
Okay.
好吧
This is, like, Groundhog Day.
今天简直就是土拨鼠之日
Like, a 20-second version.
只有20秒版的
Also, it's longer.
而且时间更长一点
And not quite as funny. All right, so let's go again.
这不太好笑 好了 咱们再来一次
Think Macbeth, all right? Okay.
想想麦克白吧 嗯
You know, it's, like, this car is your mom.
你就把这辆车当成你老娘
Okay.
没问题
So which act would this be, Act V, Act III?
所以这是第几个场景 第五个还是第三个
No, Act II.
都不是 是第二个
Act II? Obviously.
才第二个 不然呢
So it's still setting it up.
所以还得再拍一条
Of course, of course. Okay.
是啊 当然了 行吧
No. It's..
不是
If I said...
要是我说
Look, I didn't mean anything like that.
听着 我没有别的意思
Really? I don't think...
真的吗 我不觉得
Baby,this is... Really isn't the time.
宝贝儿 这真不是时候
I mean...
我是说
I'm... come on, Sam.
我 一边玩去 萨姆
Look at the pineapple.
快看那个菠萝
I want some of that.
我想来点
Would you step out, please? Sure.
能出来一下吗 可以啊
Haha. Fired, or...
哈哈哈
just... free? Thank you.
还是免费的啊 谢谢
Bring back supplies.
给我带点东西吃
Man.
伙计
Okay
好吧
It was definitely the hood
好像很明显是引擎盖
that was part of the problem.
出了点问题
Is this the worst job you've ever had in your life?
这是不是你有史以来做过的最糟心的工作
Huh? What? No, dude.
啊 啥 并不啊老兄
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
Okay, what was the worst?
好吧 最糟的是什么
Okay, so, I was making this horror movie,
之前我拍这个恐怖电影的时候
my boyfriend turns into this,
我男朋友变成了
like, purple monster,
就是 紫色妖怪
and his hand reaches down and grabs me,
他的大手一挥就把我给拽住了
pulls me up to the ceiling...
把我举到天花板那么高
All right, that's clear! Let's go again!
好了 行了 再来一遍吧
O... Kay.
好...好吧
Here we go.
准备好开始了
Everybody at one. Oh, my... Joe.
全员就位 老天啊 乔
Wow.
哇
Action. Okay.
开机 好吧
Can I drive now?
现在能换我开车了吗
Can I drive now?
现在能换我开车了吗
Can I drive now?
现在能换我开车了吗
Can I drive now?
现在能换我开车了吗
Can I drive now?
现在能换我开车了吗
Cut! Cut! Reset!
停 停下 重来
I thought that was the one. Yeah.
我觉得这条可以了 是啊
Okay.
好的
So... see that woman over there?
你...看见在那的女人了没有
The blonde one?
那个金色头发的
They want to do a version with you and her.
她们想要你和她拍一段戏
What? And at the end, they want you to kiss.
为啥 她们想让你在最后亲吻一下
Wha... I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding.
什么鬼东西 开个玩笑 就是个玩笑
I got you! Ha! That was good!
我知道了 哈哈 太棒了
You got excited.
你早就知道了啊
I got e... Yeah, yeah,
我也... 对 是啊
you're wrapped, you're wrapped. I am?
你被骗了 你被骗了哎 真的吗
We're wrapped, baby! Wrapped.
我们被骗了亲爱的 被骗了
No, not you, Joe.
不 没有你 乔
Oh.
噢
I love you.
爱你
I love you, too. That was so fun.
我也爱你 太好玩了
Okay. We'll catch up soon.
好的
Thanks for the job.
谢谢啦
No problem. All right.
不客气
Let's go. Everybody else back to one.
走吧 大家再准备一下
Run like the wind!
面对疾风吧
Scarlet attends Stanford University,
"斯卡莱特在斯坦福大学
where she is a sophomore
读二年级
and well on her way to a degree in economics.
经济学的知识对她来说很容易
What do you want to do when you grow up?
你以后想做什么啊
I'd like to help restructure
我想要复兴
the economies in new democracies.
新民♥主♥经济
What about just being a little girl?
为什么不简简单单做个女孩呢
I like to play and be with my friends,
我确实比较爱玩 也想和我朋友们出去浪
but also I want to start my career.
但是事业对我来说也是必需的
So if you were to get married and have a partner,
如果是你有了另一半而且结婚了
would you support them financially?
你会把钱给对方花吗
Absolutely not. I have no desire
当然不会了 我不想
to support anyone
养活任何
who cannot support themselves financially.
经济不独♥立♥的人"
Can we watch RuPaul Drag Race? How about being
我们看会鲁保罗变装皇后怎么样 "你对成为
the president of the United States? Yes, please.
美国总统有想法吗" 可以
Maybe.
"也不是不可能"
Yeah, for a second...
一会儿
Oh! There's your mom!
那是你妈妈
Oh! Did...
噢
Gentlemen, start your engines.
先生们 动起来吧
What? That's not the channel it's on.
什么 不是这个频道
And may the best woman win.
祝大家好运
Well... okay.
好吧
Mom, do you want me to go back so you can watch your thing?
妈 你需要我按回去好让你看你的表演吗
No. It's fine.
不用了 没事
Just... Geez!
天啊
Mom, what do you want?
老妈 你想要什么
I don't know... it just sucks that you didn't go back.
我不知道 你没按回去真是糟透了
Mom, don't do that.
老妈 别这么说
It's not fair.
这不公平
Okay, I don't care. Forget it.
好吧 我不在乎 忘了吧
They'll love you when you're dead.
等你死了 他们才会爱你
That's right, when you're dead they'll watch
没错 等你死了 他们会观看
all of your stuff,
你所有的表演
and they'll be amazed at what you've done.
他们会因为你的所作所为而大吃一惊
They'll say beautiful things at your funeral
他们会在你的葬礼上说尽好话
about how they were always inspired by your career.
他们是如何因为你的事业而深受触动
No.
不
No. I want it now.
不 我现在就要
I want it now.
我现在就要
I don't want to have to wait till I'm dead
我不想等到我死的时候
for my kids to appreciate me.
我的孩子才欣赏我
I'm numb from the waist down, tuck included.
我的腰部以下已经失去了知觉
I really could die, bitch;
我真的可能会死 小骚货
I'm giving you realness.
我说真的
He's got a smaller waist than Barbie.
他的腰围比芭比娃娃还小
剧集 | 更美好的事(2016) | 导航列表