剧集 | 更好(2023) | 导航列表
手♥机♥振动
PHONE VIBRATES
很抱歉,大家,
I'm so sorry, everyone,
出事了。
something's come up.
他还在呼吸。只。
He was still breathing. Just.
不要再要求我做这样的事情。它太近了。
Don't ask me to do something like that again. It were too close.
没有你,我不会在这裡。
I wouldn't be here without you.
是欧文,直接来医院就行了。
It's Owen, just come straight to the hospital.
恐怕欧文得了细菌性脑膜炎。
I'm afraid Owen has bacterial meningitis.
他本可以一直这样。
He could've been like that the whole time.
你三个小时没去看他! 你去哪了?!
You didn't check on him for three hours! Where were you?!
请不要死。请不要死。
Please don't die. Please don't die.
他长什麽样子?他戴着巴拉克拉法帽。
What did he look like? He had a balaclava on.
但你仍然可以看到他狡猾的牙齿。
But you could still see his dodgy teeth.
我不能让这个消失,上校,每个人都知道这是诺埃尔。
I can't make this one go away, Col. Everyone knows it's Noel.
这种情况再也不会发生,娄,好吗?
This can never happen again, Lou, OK?
答应我。不。
Promise me that. No.
“不要?”
"No?"
你知道我不是什麽吗,科尔?我不是全知全能的眼睛。
Do you know what I'm not, Col? I'm not the all-seeing eye.
我不是奇迹创造者,也不是血腥的隐形人。
I'm not a miracle worker or the bloody Invisible Man.
而且我不能保证你们公♥司♥没有人
And I'm not a lifetime guarantee that no-one from your firm
会再被划伤的。
will ever get nicked again.
所以,是的。不。
So, yeah. No.
如果我判断我别无选择,
If I judge that I have no choice,
或者你最好承受一次小小的打击,
or it's better for you to take a little hit for once,
或者有人在我的脖子上呼吸,我必须比白人更白,
or someone's breathing down my neck and I have to be whiter-than-white,
那我就做我该做的事,为了我们俩!
then I will do what I have to, for both of us!
你可以继续保持这种氛围,布尔吉,你不要吓到我!
You can keep putting that vibe on, Bulgey, you do not scare me!
我们做朋友多久了,科尔?嗯?
How long have we been friends, Col? Hmm?
19年?
19 years?
现在,上帝知道你不乏排着队的盗版者
Now, God knows you've got no shortage of bootlickers lining up
为你的每一句话而颤抖。
to tremble at your every word.
但我不是其中之一。
But I'm not one of them.
我为您提供更有价值的东西。
I provide you with something more valuable.
我不废话你,我平等对待你,
I don't bullshit you, and I treat you like an equal,
像伙伴,像朋友——
like a partner, like a pal -
因为这就是我们应该成为的样子。
because that is what we're supposed to be.
你是对的。对不起。
You're right. I'm sorry.
交给我吧。
Leave it with me.
你还好吧? 是的。这到底是怎麽回事?
You OK? Yep. What the hell's going on?
你去哪儿了?没关係。我很好。
Where've you been? Don't matter. I'm fine.
你什麽意思,没关係?
What do you mean, it doesn't matter?
我们能不能在早上谈谈,瑟,拜託。
Can we just talk about it in the morning, Cer, please.
她出去了吗? 是的,但我不会等到早上。
Has she been out? Yeah, but I'm not waiting till the morning.
我在这裡养过小猫。
I've been having kittens here.
我捏了捏那个小伙子。
That lad I pinched.
是科尔之一。
Was one of Col's.
科尔告诉我不要。但我还是做到了。
Col told me not to. But I did it, anyway.
好的,为什麽?
OK. Why?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我不知道!他把这个老太太的脸弄乱了。
I don't know! He'd messed up this old lady's face.
我不知道,我们可以离开它吗? 不。
And I don't know, can we please leave it? No.
你说,“有些东西变了”。
You said, "Something's changed".
早些时候,你说,“有些东西变了”。
Earlier on, you said, "Something's changed".
你什麽意思?我只是有片刻。
What did you mean? I was just having a moment.
你没有“时刻”。
You don't have "moments".
好吧,一切都是第一次,好吗?
Well there's a first time for everything, all right?
但一切都结束了,好吗?我已经和他一起整理好了,完成了。
But it's over, OK? I've sorted it with him, it's done.
今晚我真的可以没有三度,瑟。
I could really live without the third degree tonight, Cer.
我要带她出去玩一会儿。
I'm going to take her out for a wazz.
我刚刚告诉你,她出去了!
I've just told you, she's been out!
请不要死。
Please don't die.
低沉的脚步声
MUFFLED FOOTSTEPS
你在干什麽?
What the hell are you doing?
他让我这样做。
He asked me to.
你刚刚同意了?
And you just agreed?
他们只会提醒他他失去了什麽。
They're only going to remind him of what he's lost.
他没有“失去”任何东西。他会变得更好。
He hasn't "lost" anything. He's going to get better.
你知道他可能不会。这就是他,塞里!
You know that he might not. This is who he is, Ceri!
娄,我们必须放下一些事情,这样他才能。
Lou, we have to let go of some things, so that he can.
不要试图扮演硬汉,多纳尔。
Don't try and play the hard man, Donal.
玛尔塔。太久了。
Marta. Been too long.
白菜。
Col.
很抱歉听到你的女儿。
Sorry to hear about your daughter.
感谢您在这裡开会。我的日程安排很紧。
Thank you for meeting here. My schedule's tight.
我理解。如果您不介意通过严格的工作?
I understand. If you don't mind going through the rigmarole?
这是一个毒品港口。化学疗法。
It's a drug port. Chemotherapy.
我还需要,呃...
I'll still need to, er...
那麽,必须与我们的朋友聊天吗?我们做到了。
So, got to chat to our friends? We did.
我们传递了您希望我们传递的一切。 好。
And we passed on everything you wanted us to. Good.
但对不起,这个消息并不好。
But I'm sorry, the news isn't good.
他们无法进一步增加您的订单。
They can't increase your order any further.
目前,金额保持不变。
The amount stays the same, for now.
这真是太可惜了。
That's a real shame.
这真是太可惜了。我能问为什麽吗?
That's a real shame. Can I ask why?
整个地区有两个非常乾燥的夏天。
The whole region has had two very dry summers.
这意味着收成不好,产量低。
That means poor harvests, poor yields.
您很幸运没有减少发货量。
You're lucky not to have a reduced shipment.
所以,我们应该听听抱树的人,是吗?
So, we should've listened to the tree-huggers, is that it?
如果我提供小额溢价怎麽办?
What if I offered a wee premium?
说,我不知道,比如 5% 超过顶部或...?
Say, I don't know, like 5% over the top or...?
这与金钱无关。
It's not about money.
产品不存在。
The product isn't there.
您在一年内已经增加了两次订单。
You've increased your order twice already in a year.
外面有很多饥饿的嘴,玛尔塔。
A lot of hungry mouths out there, Marta.
如果我不喂它们,那麽其他人就会喂它们。
And if I don't feed them, then somebody else will.
你看,我们的朋友把我束缚住了。
You see, our friends have put me in a real bind.
听到这句话,他们会非常难过。
They'll be very sad to hear that.
他们不能把我们介绍给别人吗?谁有盈馀?
Could they not introduce us to someone else? Who's got surplus?
你儿子?我看得出来。
Your son? I can see it.
你能吗?
Can you?
对不起,我必须坐飞机。
I'm sorry, I have to make a flight.
再见。
Bye.
不要。
Don't.
论文 SLAM 弹道学报告。
PAPERS SLAM Ballistics report.
你从诺埃尔·威尔克斯身上得到的枪
The gun you got off Noel Wilkes
就是杀死汤玛斯·阿贾齐的那个。
is the same one that killed Thomas Ajazi.
在酒吧被枪杀的孩子。
The kid who was shot in the pub.
现在不要激动,我已经检查过了。
Now don't get excited, I've already checked.
威尔克斯很清楚。
Wilkes is in the clear.
他在曼彻斯特过夜,把他带到了镜头前
He were in Manchester overnight, got him all over the cameras
在总理旅馆 - 但他必须瞭解射手,对吧?
at the Premier Inn - but he has to know the shooter, right?
我的意思是,我知道他不会说话,但你介意吗?
I mean, I know he won't talk, but would you mind?
你有办法。
You have got a way.
什麽都给你,菲尔。
Anything for you, Phil.
在这裡,考派特,说到威尔克斯,他的表弟怎麽了?
Here, Cowpat, speaking of Wilkes, what happened to his cousin?
面试和回家的电梯。
Interview and a lift home.
什麽,没有受害者支持或谘询?
What, no victim support or counselling?
档上没有注释。
There's no note on the file.
辅♥导♥?她拿了烤肉串给表弟,结果被石头砸死了。
Counselling? She took a kebab to her cousin and got stoned.
他劫持了她作为人♥质♥。三分钟。
He took her hostage. For three minutes.
他朝我们开了一枪。
He fired a shot at us.
如果你在加福斯路上,你以后会给她敲门吗?
If you're over Garforth way, will you give her a knock later?
为什麽我会在加福斯路上?
Why would I be over Garforth way?
电♥话♥裡:这是翡翠。不要留下语♥音♥信箱。
ON PHONE: This is Jade. Don't leave a voicemail.
在WhatsApp上打我。
Hit me up on WhatsApp.
希娅,杰德,是侦探督察路易莎·斯莱克。
Hiya, Jade, it's Detective Inspector Louisa Slack.
前几天我们以简短但令人难忘的方式见面。
We met the other day in brief, but memorable fashion.
收到这个消息时,你能给我们回电♥话♥吗?
Can you give us a call back when you get this?
只是想检查你没事。
Just want to check you're OK.
敲门
KNOCK ON DOOR
剧集 | 更好(2023) | 导航列表