剧集 | 更好(2023) | 导航列表
狗屎。
Shit.
她说她正在被“照顾”。
She said she were being "looked after".
她付钱给船员保护。
She pays a crew for protection.
马利克斯!她一定是拿给他们的。
The Maliks! She must've taken it to them.
我太傻了。我以为我认识她。
I'm so stupid. I thought I knew her.
好吧,现在要升级了,弗恩!
OK, this is now going to escalate, Vern!
科尔会报复,人们会死,
And Col is going to retaliate and people are going to die,
因为我。 等!
because of me. Wait!
我需要找到科尔并解决这个问题。
I need to find Col and fix this.
过来这裡。
Come here.
这裡。
Here.
那是什麽?!我不是一个受欢迎的人。
What the hell is that?! I'm not a popular man.
拿走,留在家裡。
take it, keep it at home.
你不知道现在谁知道什麽。
You don't know who knows what now.
我会没事的,我有一个备用的埋在花♥园♥侏儒下面。
I'll be all right, I've got a spare buried under t'garden gnome.
不是开玩笑。 好吧,别傻了!现在就把它放回去。
No joke. OK, don't be daft! Go put it back now.
或者更好的只是...摆脱。
Or better yet just...get rid.
懒惰,对不起!
Slack, I'm sorry!
门口勐击我...
DOOR SLAMS I'm s...
科尔:他妈的吉米。
COL: Fucking Jimmy.
那麽,我们的下一步行动是什麽?我们的行动是什麽?
So, what's our next move? What's our move?
马利克斯刚刚把我们的两个人送进了医院,偷了80格兰德。
Maliks just put two of ours in hospital and stolen 80 grand.
一个他妈的大动作是应该的,柯蒂斯。
A fucking big move is what it shall be, Curtis.
战争从来都不是好事。这不仅仅是生意。
Wars are never good for business. This is more than business.
他是对的。
He's right.
好吧。
All right.
好吧,您正在寻求扩展。
Well, you're looking to expand.
如果我们真的照顾马利克斯,
If we really took care of the Maliks,
吉米别无选择,只能卖♥♥给我们。
Jimmy'd have no choice but to sell to us.
随着他们离开,也许我们甚至可以...
And with them gone, maybe we could even...
别说了。
Don't say it.
甚至可能接管布拉德福德。
Maybe even take over Bradford.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE CHIMES
铜想要见面。
The copper wants to meet.
模煳的喋喋不休
INDISTINCT CHATTER
那麽,是马利克斯吗?那让你的男孩们跳了?
So, was it the Maliks? That jumped your boys?
那麽,现在怎麽办?发动战争?
So, what now? Start a war?
也许我们需要一场小战争。
Maybe we need a wee war.
这不像你。角度是什麽?
This isn't like you. What's the angle?
如果马利克一家不在画面中,我们还有其他好处。
There'd be other benefits to us, if the Maliks were out of the picture.
不要这样做,科尔,这是一个坏主意。
Don't do this, Col, it's a bad idea.
你试图偷他们的供应商,你被抓住了,让它撒谎。
You tried to steal their supplier, you got caught, let it lie.
我不能。
I can't.
有一种期待。
There's an expectation.
如果我能帮你让马利克斯出去呢?
What if I can get the Maliks out the way for ya?
不必很複杂。
Don't have to be complicated.
你所要做的就是让你的跑步者之一种植
All you've got to do is get one of your runners to plant
他们的车裡有一些A级。
some class A in their car.
打电♥话♥给我们打赏,我很难阻止他们。
Phone us on a tip-off, I hard stop them.
它们得到的伸展与您愿意失去的藏匿处一样大。
They get a stretch as big as the stash you're willing to lose.
老闆,我们必须打他们。
Boss, we've got to hit 'em.
我明白了,你不想丢脸。
I get it, you don't want to lose face.
按照我的方式做,阿夫塔尔和阿迪布·马利克将参加比赛
Do it my way, and Aftar and Adib Malik will be playing
週末“狩猎肥皂”。
"hunt the soap" by the weekend.
没有溷乱,没有大惊小怪,没有风险。
No mess, no fuss, no risk to ya.
没有尸体。
No dead bodies.
利兹DI领如何 布拉德福德的顶级转销商
How would a Leeds DI collar Bradford's top dealers
不扬眉毛?
without raising eyebrows?
我会在这裡做,不知何故。在我的补丁上。
I'd do it round here, somehow. On my patch.
需要儘快。
Need to be soon.
我不能让人想知道我为什麽不回击。
I can't have people wondering why I'm not punching back.
告诉我什麽时候。
Just tell me when.
老闆。
Boss.
好吧,这可能很难解释。
Well, this could be hard to explain.
他妈的,关掉它!
Fuck's sake, turn it off!
谁浑身是肥皂开走了?!
Who drives off covered in soap?!
你认识她吗?
Do you know her?
是的,万豪。
Yeah, Marriott.
敏锐、绿色、乾淨。
Keen, green, and clean.
这些色调有多暗?好吧,不够黑。
How dark are these tints? Well, not dark enough.
凸起,出去。告诉他们他们错过了一点。
Bulge, get out. Tell 'em they've missed a bit.
把门打开,是吗?
Leave the door open, yeah?
哎呀!你错过了一点。
Oi! You missed a bit.
做得好。
Do it properly.
我们开始吧。
There we go.
他妈的。
Fuck.
你过去是如何为这种感觉而生活的很有趣,你知道吗?
It's funny how you used to live for that feeling, y'know?
离命运那麽近,却侥倖逃脱。
Coming that close to fate and just getting away with it.
但如今,命运就像鸡♥巴♥的挑逗。
But these days, fate's a cock tease.
鼓鼓的,把电♥话♥给她。
Bulge, give her the phone.
你开会太多了。
You're meeting too much.
这就是新的恩克罗。
That's the new encro.
伺服器在泰国。
Server's in Thailand.
说话很安全。
It's safe to talk.
不过没有名字和地点。
No names and places, though.
我会实现的。
I'll make it happen.
Bulgey会在它打开时与您联繫。
Bulgey'll be in touch when it's on.
那是1-10。
That's 1-10.
CERI:嗯,潮湿的课程需要1-40。
CERI: Well, it needs to be 1-40 for damp course.
板必须出来。
The slabs'll have to come out.
这又增加了一天。
That adds another day.
两个,也许。
Two, maybe.
对不起,老闆。
Sorry, boss.
是的。
Yeah.
对,这个。来吧,小伙子们,我们要去酒吧了。我要买♥♥。
Right, sod this. Come on, lads, we're off to t'pub. I'm buying.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
语♥音♥信箱:是Ceri,留言。
VOICEMAIL: It's Ceri, leave a message.
对不起昨晚的事。
I'm sorry about last night.
现在,我比你和欧文更关心。
There's nowt I care about more than you and Owen.
但。。。我必须纠正这一点。
But...I have to put this right.
我只是,我无法解释...
I just, I can't explain it...
邮件已删除。
Message deleted.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
扎拉:你好?
ZAARA: Hello?
你好?
Hello?
有人在吗?
Is anyone there?
阿普希嘟嘟!
Apushi mek!
嘻嘻,亲爱的。
Hiya, sweetheart.
你是个好女孩,不是吗,猕猴桃?
You're a good girl, aren't you, Kiwi?
好,所以...我交了一个朋友。
OK, so...I made a friend.
从组。我们要进城了。
From group. We're going into town.
是的,如果我累了,我会让他送我去。
Yeah, I'll get him to drop me off if I get tired.
不,我没有被修饰过。
No, I have not been groomed.
这能覆盖它吗?
Does that cover it?
呃,不,这不包括它。
Er, no, that does not cover it.
你还没有准备好自己出去。
You're not ready to go out on your own.
我不会一个人!这个小伙子是谁?
I won't be on my own! Who is this lad?
他的名字叫詹姆斯。
His name's James.
他来到小组,因为他的女朋友死了。
He comes to the group cos his girlfriend died.
据我所知,他没有杀她。
He didn't kill her - far as I know.
哈哈。很有趣。
Ha-ha. Very funny.
对不起,爱,我只是...我认为这不是一个好主意。
Sorry, love, I just... I don't think it's a good idea.
你...我讨厌这麽说,但你很脆弱。
You're...I hate saying it, but you're vulnerable.
妈妈!我可能一辈子都需要这把椅子。
Mum! I might need this chair for the rest of me life.
我-我需要习惯它。
I-I need to get used to it.
你需要习惯它。
You need to get used to it.
万一出事了怎麽办?
What if something happens?
它已经做到了。
It already did.
我送你下车。
I'll drop you off.
无论何处。
Wherever.
剧集 | 更好(2023) | 导航列表