剧集 | 更好(2023) | 导航列表
干得不错。
Nice job.
你看起来很失望。
You look disappointed.
你希望看到我如何看到光明的感人故事吗?
Were you hoping for the, er, moving story of how I saw the light?
我爸爸说你求他原谅。
Me dad said you begged him for forgiveness.
他吗?哦,好吧,这是经典的比尔·斯莱克,那个。
Did he? Oh, well, that's classic Bill Slack, that.
这是什麽意思?哦,我不喜欢说坏话。
What's does that mean? Oh, I don't like to speak ill.
你说我爸爸有什麽不好的?他是一个传奇。
What ill could you possibly speak about my dad? He were a legend.
传说在自己的一生中很少受到普遍的喜爱。
Legends are seldom universally beloved in their own lifetimes.
他解决了索尔比。
He solved Sowerby.
苗圃由四个WPC解决
Sowerby was solved by the four WPCs
参观了英格兰北部的每一家鞋店,以找出答桉
that visited every shoe shop in the north of England to find out
小伙子在那裡得到了他的切尔西靴。
where the lad got his Chelsea boots.
然后你老人家在最近的镜头前閒逛,
Then your old man sauntered in front of the nearest camera,
看起来像大卫·卡西迪,并把所有的花环都收了起来。
looking like David Cassidy, and hoovered up all the garlands.
如!他唯一真正的天赋是获得荣誉。
As per! His only real talent were for taking credit.
他让凶手说话。五个小时,花了。
He got the killer to talk. Five hours, it took.
他准备在喝完啤酒之前嘟囔!
He were ready to blab before he'd finished his brew!
但五分钟的告白并没有多少荣耀,
But there weren't much glory in a five-minute confession,
不是为了美丽的比尔·斯莱克。
not for Beautiful Bill Slack.
另一方面,五个小时...
Five hours, on the other hand...
当时的笑话是,他让他背诵他的时程表。
Joke at the time was, he had him reciting his times tables.
对我来说听起来像酸葡萄,弗农。
Sounds like sour grapes to me, Vernon.
哦,你相信你喜欢的,爱。
Oh, you believe what you like, love.
谢谢你的茶。
Thanks for the tea.
什麽?呃,是这样吗?
What? Er, is that it?
门打开和关闭
DOOR OPENS AND SHUTS
欧文?来吧,你准备好了吗?
Owen? Come on, are you ready?
你在做什麽?
What're you doing?
你喜欢我爸爸,不是吗?
You liked my dad, didn't ya?
他嗤之以鼻
HE SCOFFS
嗯,他对我们很好,对吧?
Well, he was good to us, right?
是的,是的,他帮我们解决了第一个公♥寓♥,不是吗? 嗯。
Yeah, yeah, he helped us with the first flat, didn't he? Mm-hm.
他从不让我忘记它,介意。
He never let me forget it, mind.
你以为我会追随他吗?
Do you think I take after him?
有点,是的。
A bit, yeah.
椅子? 是的。有点远。
Chair? Yeah. It's a bit far.
嘿。你要砸它。
Hey. You're going to smash it.
是的,我认为你不应该「粉碎」支援小组。
Yeah, I don't think you're supposed to "smash" the support group.
我从这裡开始就好了。
I'm all right from here.
不,你确定?我带你进去...
No, you sure? I'll just take you inside...
完成后,我们会在这裡与您见面。
We'll just meet you here when you're done.
我叫欧文。
My name's Owen.
三周前,我生病了。
Three weeks ago, I got sick.
脑膜炎。
Meningitis.
差点死了,而且,嗯...
Almost died, and, well...
苦笑
WRY CHUCKLE
我想这就是我的创伤。
I guess that's my trauma.
所有人:嗨,欧文。
ALL: Hi, Owen.
我是沙欣。这不是我第一次来这裡。
I'm Shaheen. It's not my first time here.
所有人:嗨,沙欣。
ALL: Hi, Shaheen.
三年前,我被诊断出患有创伤后应激障碍。
I got diagnosed with PTSD three years ago.
欢迎回来。
Welcome back.
好吧。我是约翰。
All right. I'm John.
我是一名火车司机。
I'm a train driver.
我来这裡是因为我打了人。
And I'm here because I hit someone.
在轨道上。
On the tracks.
所有人:嗨,约翰。
ALL: Hi, John.
我必须说总结吗?
Do I have to say summat?
不。但可能会感觉很好。
No. But it might feel good to.
对,嗯,呃...
Right, well, erm...
我是詹姆斯。
I'm James.
第一次来这裡。
First time here.
我想。。。
I guess...
..你知道,我爱的人...
..you know, someone I love...
..死。
..died.
这就是我在这裡的原因。
And that's why I'm here.
所有人:嗨,詹姆斯。
ALL: Hi, James.
谢谢,詹姆斯。
Thanks, James.
嗨,我是盖尔。
Hi, I'm Gayle.
我在军队里。
And I was in the Army.
CERI:他很好。
CERI: He's fine.
哎?这很好。
Oi? This is good.
是的,不,我知道。不是这样的。
Yeah, No, I know. It's not that.
那是什麽呢?
What is it, then?
只是一个乱七八糟的脑袋,仅此而已。
Just a scrambled head, that's all.
欧文,上校,退出...
Owen, Col, quitting...
看,这对我们真的很好。我知道。
Look, this is going to be really good for us. I know it.
是的,我也是。
Yeah, me, too.
只是所有的秘密。
Just all the secrets.
有时我只是...想走进桑迪的办公室
Sometimes I just... want to go into Sandy's office
并告诉她一切。
and tell her everything.
什麽?
What?
什麽?
What?
你说的是表白?
You talking about confessing?
不,不是在谈论猫头鹰。我只是说。。。
No, not talking about owt. I'm just saying...
不,你不只是说说什麽。
No, no, no, you don't just say things.
我认识你。总有一个角度。
I know you. There's always an angle.
你正在试水。这就是你所做的。
You're testing the water. This is what you do.
你在干什麽?
What you on about?
当这里发生一些你认为我不会喜欢的事情时,
When there's something going on up here that you think I won't like,
你先从我身边跑过,真的很随意。
you run it past me first, real casual-like.
你真的考虑过这个?
You actually considering this?
不 不!只是,它有时很重。
No, no! It just, it weighs heavy sometimes.
这很公平,不是吗? 不。
That's fair, in't it? No.
这他妈的不公平。
It's not fucking fair.
那是什麽意思?
What does that mean?
当你第一次的时候,你放弃了问心无愧的权利
You gave up your right to a clear conscience when you first
开始拿他的钱。你几年前就铺好了床。
started taking his money. You made your bed years ago.
是的,你和我一起进去了。是的。
Yeah, and you got in it with me. Yeah, I did.
这使我成为一个瓶子工作的狗屎屋。
And that makes me a bottle-job shithouse.
也许我开始站起来反对你为时已晚,
And maybe it is too late for me to start standing up to you,
但我在这裡。
but here I am.
你有一个儿子,他现在比以往任何时候都更需要你。
You've got a son back there who needs you now more than ever.
你甚至正在考虑这个...
That you're even considering this...
你可以实时做! 看。。。
You could do real time! Look...
太疯狂了! 他们不会起诉,塞里...
It's madness! They're not going to prosecute, Ceri...
什麽,你想冒这个险,是吗?科尔呢,嗯?
What, you want to take that risk, do you? What about Col, eh?
我知道你认为他是你的朋友,卢,
I know you think he's your friend, Lou,
但他也是他妈的毒贩!他会来追你,他会追我们!
but he's also a fucking drug-dealer! He'd come after ya, he'd come after us!
难道你看不出这有多自私吗?
Can you not see how selfish this is?
是的,但你是自私的,是吗?
Yeah, but you are selfish, yeah?
你知道,这很好,这就是你是谁,它是你的一部分。
You know that, it's fine, that's who you are, it's part of you.
这就是让你变得坚强的原因。可是这...
It's what makes you strong. But this...
唐纳:你想喝啤酒吗?哦,不,谢谢。
DONAL: Do you want a brew? Oh, no, thanks.
我没有办法坚持到底。我给你一半。
I've no way of carrying it through. I'll do you half.
我会带着它,这样你就不会溢出来了。
I'll carry it so you don't spill.
我希望你的女朋友能收拾残局。
I hope your girlfriend's picking up the slack.
在摇摆不定的战线上。他笑了
On the wanking front. HE LAUGHS
呃......不,不是现在。
Erm...no, not at t'moment.
和父母住在一起? 是的。
Live with your parents? Yeah.
他们是如何接受这一切的?
How've they taken all this?
我爸爸把把手拧在房♥子里所有会移♥动♥的东西上。
Me dad screwed handle on everything in the house that moves.
这是他和我谈论这件事的方式。
That's his way of talking to me about it.
我妈咪...
Me mum...
..我不知道。
..I don't know.
糖? 不,谢谢。
Sugar? No, thanks.
哦,又好又强,拜託了。
Oh, nice and strong, too, please.
好的,伙计。
OK, mate.
大男孩的按♥摩♥院!
Big Boy's Massage Parlour!
你没事吧,诺埃尔?
Y'all right, Noel?
剧集 | 更好(2023) | 导航列表