剧集 | 更好(2023) | 导航列表
我的父母会吓坏的。
My parents would freak.
你是什麽,十个?
What are you, ten?
我可以把它关掉。
I can turn it off.
做。
Done.
那麽,继续吧。
Go on, then.
来吧,兄弟,让我们开始你的大冒险吧。
Come on then, bro, let's go on your big adventure.
不过,最好不要拉屎。
Better not be shit, though.
欧文在语♥音♥信箱上:你好?
OWEN ON VOICEMAIL: Hello?
你好?
Hello?
好吧,老语♥音♥信箱笑话。
OK, old voicemail joke.
但承认吧,我得到了你。
But admit it, I got you.
是欧文,留言。
It's Owen, leave a message.
告诉他们蠕动一下,是吗?
Tell them to get a wriggle on, yeah?
我们将在週一之前解除。
We're going to lift by Monday.
好吧,我就两分钟。
All right, I'll be two minutes.
好的,伙计们,我们需要加快速度,是吗?
OK, guys, we need to speed up, yeah?
再见。
See you.
手♥机♥振动
PHONE VIBRATES
电♥话♥:一条新消息。
PHONE: One new message.
娄:Ceri,很抱歉。
LOU: Ceri, I'm so sorry.
我试图设置Col,他知道,
I tried to set Col up and he knows,
所以不要回家。
so don't come home.
他可能会有人看着房♥子。
He might have people watching the house.
我要找到欧文,我要整理一下。
I'm going to find Owen, I'm going to sort it.
我很抱歉。会没事的。
I'm so sorry. It'll be OK.
欧文?
Owen?
欧文,你在这裡吗,爱?
Owen, are you here, love?
欧文在语♥音♥信箱上:你好?
OWEN ON VOICEMAIL: Hello?
欧文,欧文,爱。
Owen, Owen, love.
你好?好吧,老语♥音♥信箱笑话。
Hello? OK, old voicemail joke.
但承认吧,我得到了你。
But admit it, I got you.
是欧文,留言。
It's Owen, leave a message.
欧文,爱,你必须给我打电♥话♥
Owen, love, you've got to call me
回来,这很重要,好吗?一旦。
back, it's important, OK? As soon as.
我爱妳。再见。
I love you. Bye.
手♥机♥振动
PHONE VIBRATES
是的?
Yes?
你的小伙子很安全——目前。
Your lad's safe - for now.
我不相信你。
I don't believe you.
是的,你愿意。
Yeah, you do.
农场。
The farm.
半个小时。
Half an hour.
独自。。。
Alone...
..或者我们淹死了他。
..or we drown him.
你怎麽了?
What's up with you?
我以为你说不远?不是。
I thought you said it wasn't far? It's not.
我使用椅子是有原因的。
I use the chair for a reason.
我们要去哪?
Where are we going?
再往下一点。
A bit further down here.
我们会好起来的,相信我,
We'll be well away, trust me,
这是值得的。 好吧。
it's worth it. All right.
给我们拖一拖。
Give us a drag of that.
给你。
Here you are.
不错,伙计。 没关係。
Nice one, mate. It's all right.
来吧,你这个懦夫!打开大门!
Come on, you coward! Open the gate!
加油!出来!
Come on! Come out!
你怎麽了?
What's the matter with you?
你真的想在这裡被看到吗?
You really want to be seen here?
她在裡面吗?
Is she in there?
楼?
Lou?
不,当然不是。
No, of course not.
如果他伤害了她,阿尔玛,我会杀了他。
If he hurts her, Alma, I'll kill him.
你什麽都不做。我不知道
You'll do nothing. I don't know
科尔在哪裡,他没有告诉我。
where Col is, he doesn't tell me.
所以回到你的卡车上。
So get back in your truck.
你来了,你喊了,你可以说
You came, you shouted, you can tell
你自己做了一些事情,也许它对你有説明。
yourself you did something, maybe it helps you.
告诉你很好。
Told you it were good.
你不喜欢吗?
You don't like it?
和到。
I do.
不过,你♥爸♥爸带小孩去有点奇怪。
Bit of a weird place for your dad to take a little kid, though.
是的!
Yeah!
但我是一个妥妥的心理医生。
But I were a proper mentalist.
袋獾,他曾经叫过我。
Tasmanian Devil, he used to call me.
有时情况会变得如此糟糕,他会
And sometimes it'd get so bad, he'd
只要把我们塞进车裡,带我们去
just chuck us in car and take us
远离任何人的地方。
somewhere far away from anyone.
让我狂奔。
Let me run wild.
有趣的是...
Funny thing is though...
..每当他把我带到这裡...
..whenever he brought me here...
..我只是冷静。
..I'd just be chill.
我不是,呃...
I'm not, erm...
我想我知道。
I think I knew.
还行。
It's OK.
不要感到尴尬。
Don't feel embarrassed.
我为什麽会感到尴尬?
Why would I be embarrassed?
电♥话♥响
PHONE PINGS
我以为你说没有电♥话♥。
I thought you said no phones.
我以为它已经关闭了。
I thought it were off.
非常明显的是,
It's excruciatingly obvious that
是你女朋友,完全没问题。
it's your girlfriend, which is completely fine.
你以为我以为像你这样的人可以奇迹般地成为奇迹吗?
Did you think I thought someone like you could be miraculously
无依无靠地行走在地球上?
walking the Earth unattached?
那是什麽?
What were that?
你想捕捉精緻
You want to capture the exquisite
这一刻永远的尴尬?
awkwardness of this moment forever?
不知道。
Don't know.
总结人们会这样做。
Summat people do.
啊!
Argh!
她咳嗽
SHE COUGHS
你看到了吗?
You see that?
你看到了吗,鬆弛?
You see it, Slack?
欧文在哪裡?
Where's Owen?
你对他做了什麽?
What have you done with him?
科尔,我儿子在哪裡?
Col, where is my son?
你今天早上试图陷害我。
You tried to set me up this morning.
你已经和我作对了一段时间了。
You've been working against me for a wee while now.
欧文有没有给你看过他小朋友詹姆斯的照片?
Has Owen ever shown you a picture of his wee friend James?
就是他。
That's him.
显然,你和Ceri多年来一直在为一个男人争论。
Apparently, you and Ceri have been arguing for years now about a man.
欧文不知道他的名字,但是...
Owen doesn't know his name but...
..最近你一直在说话
..recently you've been talking
关于在背后捅他一刀,摆脱他。
about stabbing him in the back, getting rid of him.
他,他不知道。
He, he doesn't know.
他认为他和他的出去玩得很愉快,
He thinks he's having a nice day out with his,
和他的朋友在水边。
with his pal down by the water.
拜託,上校。
Please, Col.
也许这不必改变。也许他不必受伤。
Maybe that doesn't have to change. Maybe he doesn't have to get hurt.
只要我们不再有任何谎言。
So long as we don't have any more lies.
我没有更多要说的了。不,好,好。
I have no more to tell. No, good, good.
那麽,为什麽呢?
So, why?
我想把你打倒。
I wanted to bring you down.
真?
Really?
明白了。这是为什麽呢?
I see. And why is that?
我无法解释。
I can't explain it.
好吧,尝试做得更好。
Well, try and do better.
还行。
OK.
我们差点失去欧文的那个晚上...
The night that we nearly lost Owen...
..我请求他得救。
..I asked for him to be saved.
然后他得救了。
And then he was saved.
剧集 | 更好(2023) | 导航列表