剧集 | 更好(2023) | 导航列表
坏讯息... 毫米?
The bad news... Mm?
..我把义大利麵煮过头了。
..I've overcooked the pasta.
好消息是,还剩下很多东西。
The good news, there's loads left.
还行。
OK.
给我们这个。
Give us that.
他清了清嗓子
HE CLEARS THROAT
加油。。。
Come on...
你坐下。
You sit down.
我去拿一碗。
I'll get a bowl.
给我揉揉腿,好吗?他们今天很痛。
Give my legs a rub, will ya? They're sore today.
这是怎麽?水疗护理?
What's this? Spa treatment?
对,我是下一个。
Right, I'm next.
声音变得低沉
VOICES BECOME MUFFLED
快速问你。
Quick question for ya.
你是否正在从一场几乎要了你的命的重病中恢复过来?
Are you recovering from a serious illness which almost killed ya?
好吧,也许不是,但我每天都在现场,
All right, maybe not, but I am out on site every day,
冒着生命危险,上下摇摇晃晃的梯子,
risking my life, up and down wobbly ladders,
躲避掉落的砖块,都是为了养家煳口。
dodging falling bricks, all to provide for my family.
声音澹出
VOICES FADE OUT
警笛声响起
SIRENS BLARE
模煳的对话
INDISTINCT CONVERSATION
剧集 | 更好(2023) | 导航列表