剧集 | 更好(2023) | 导航列表
相信我——如果他不是,他就不会知道你,
Trust me - he wouldn't know about you if he wasn't,
忠诚是我总是回报的东西。
and loyalty is something that I always return.
但是科尔,他最终会被划伤,
But Col, he is going to get nicked eventually,
如果我处理它,我们会得到好处。
and if I handle it, we get a benefit.
但如果它在停下来搜索
But if it's at a stop and search
三个月后在哈德斯菲尔德,然后我们没有。
in Huddersfield in three months' time, then we don't.
我知道。
I know.
所有这些都是有道理的,但答桉是否定的。
All of that makes sense but the answer is "no."
所以放下它。
So drop it.
我们会把他藏起来一会儿。
We'll hide him away for a wee bit.
在那之后,如果他被捏住,他会被捏,但不是被你捏。
After that, if he gets pinched, he gets pinched, but not by you.
希望欧文能快点回家。
Hope Owen gets to come home soon.
请记住,您需要的任何东西。
And remember, anything you need.
任何事情,白天或黑夜,好吗,答应?
Anything at all, day or night, OK. Promise?
承诺。
Promise.
我们不去十字门?
We not going to Crossgates?
诺埃尔将在一个安全屋裡。
Noel's going to be in a safehouse.
你准备做个obs吗?
You up for an obs?
你去见线人了。
You went to see an informant.
是的,我必须远离书籍。
Yeah, one I have to keep off the books.
我们需要一个 RIPA。
We'll need a RIPA.
不需要RIPA停车喝咖啡。
Don't need a RIPA to park up and have a coffee.
关于威尔克斯的八卦是他正在晋陞。
The gossip on Wilkes is that he's rising through the ranks.
猜猜他内心仍然只是一个鳞片。
Guess he's still just a scally at heart.
人是不会改变的。
People don't change.
人是会变的。
People change.
只是不是他们想要的方式。
Just not in the way they want.
在你看来,这是什麽样子的?
What does that look like to you?
备用履带,
Spare trackies,
溷合多纳,和麻木的过夜包。
mixed doner, and numpty's overnight bag.
给自己一个机会,诺埃尔。
Give yourself a chance, Noel.
楼。
Lou.
你现在已经找到了他,但我们必须带上枪♥支♥。
You've found him now, but we have to bring in firearms.
你知道的。
You know it.
武装员警!
Armed police!
武装员警!
Armed police!
诺埃尔威尔克斯!我们知道你在那裡。
Noel Wilkes! We know you're in there.
双手放在脑后趴在地板上!
Get down on the floor with your hands behind your head!
枪声 枪声响起!枪!
GUNFIRE Shots fired! Shots fired!
我这裡有人♥质♥。你进来吧,我开始发火吧!
I've got a hostage in here. You come in - I'll start blazin'!
大家没事吧?都好,都好。
Everybody all right? All good, all good.
武器是活的。他在裡屋。
The weapon's live. He's in the back room.
说他有人♥质♥。我们需要谈判小组。
Says he's got a hostage. We need the negotiations team.
DC Okoye,你做荣誉。
DC Okoye, you do the honours.
在这裡多找一些尸体来控制人群。我会和诺埃尔谈谈。
Get some more bodies down here for crowd control. I'll talk to Noel.
我在危机调解方面获得了 B1 认证。
I'm B1 accredited on crisis mediation.
另外,他认识我。那就跟我来吧。
Plus, he knows me. Follow me, then.
保持低调。
Stay low.
诺埃尔威尔克斯?是侦探督察路易莎·斯莱克。
Noel Wilkes? It's Detective Inspector Louisa Slack.
我们见过几次面。
We've met a few times.
好吧,不要告诉我我那麽容易忘记。
Well, don't tell me I'm that forgettable.
你在这裡干什麽?
What are you doing here?
真的不能这样说话,小伙子。
Can't really talk like this, lad.
你有人陪你进去?
You got someone in there with you?
是的,人♥质♥,所以不要尝试任何事情!
Yeah, an hostage, so don't try anything!
我不是人♥质♥,我是他妈的表弟!
I'm not a hostage, I'm his fucking cousin!
这个主意怎麽样,你为什麽不送她出去,
How about this for an idea, why don't you send her out,
我进来,然后我们可以好好聊天吗?
I'll come in, and then we can chat properly?
不能让你那样做。
Can't let you do that.
裡面听不见的对话 闭嘴,伙计!
INAUDIBLE CONVERSATION INSIDE Shut up, man!
我是DI Louisa Slack,现场的高级官员。
I'm DI Louisa Slack, the ranking officer on the scene.
我对我的运营决定承担全部责任
I accept full responsibility for my operational decision
用自己换人♥质♥,防止生命损失。
to exchange myself for the hostage, to prevent loss of life.
你说什麽,诺埃尔?
What'd you say, Noel?
你先进来!
You come in here first!
好了,我进来了。我穿着衬衫和背心。
All right, I'm coming in. I'm wearing a shirt and a vest.
我没有带任何东西,所以如果你能克制一下,那就太体面了
I'm not carrying anything, so it'd be dead decent if you could refrain
从射击我。
from shooting me.
就是这样,爱。双手放在头上。
That's it, love. Hands on your head.
好又慢,又好又慢。
Nice and slow, nice and slow.
你这个笨蛋,诺埃尔!
You dickhead, Noel!
人♥质♥出来了。
Hostage coming out.
这样,移♥动♥。
This way, move.
怎麽回事,鬆弛?! 你应该摆脱它。
What's going on, Slack?! You were supposed to get rid of that.
你在干什麽,抢邮局?
What are you doing, robbing the post office?
我需要现金,不是吗? 如果你需要现金,那麽你可以问他。
I needed cash, didn't I? If you need cash then you can just ask him.
不!我不能。
No! I couldn't.
我很尴尬。你看,布尔吉已经对我动手了。
I was embarrassed. Look, Bulgey's already had a go at me all right.
门口嘎嘎作响
RATTLING AT DOOR
狗屎
DOG BARKS
是我狗。她像金子一样好,就像。
It's me dog. She's good as gold, like.
我不想让他们向她开枪。
I didn't want 'em shooting at her.
你打算怎麽让我摆脱这个狗屎? 我不是。
How are you going to get me out of this shit? I'm not.
我不是你的仙女血腥教母。
I'm not your Fairy bloody Godmother.
你戴着露出嘴巴的滑雪面具!
You wore a ski mask that showed your mouth!
该死的地狱。
Fucking hell.
那麽,现在呢?!嘘嘘。
So, what now, then?! Shh-shh-shh.
现在怎麽办?!你下去吧。
What now?! You go down for it.
什麽,什麽?不,不,不,不,不
What? No, no, no, no, no.
不!草皮那个。这就是你得到报酬的。
No! Sod that. This is what you get paid for.
你闭嘴,你听我说,诺埃尔!
You shut up and you listen to me, Noel!
没有出路,好吗?所以,做一个好士兵。
There is no way out, OK? So, be a good soldier.
无可奉告,低头,慢慢来。
No comment, head down, do your time.
科尔会照顾你和你的妈妈。
Col will look after you and your mum.
哦。。。
Oh...
我向污秽开枪了,伙计!
I've shot at the filth, man!
我会成为一个老怪物,我出来的时候!
I'll be an old geezer, time I come out!
如果你只是保持鼻子清洁,你甚至可能还不到30岁。
You might not even be 30 if you just keep your nose clean.
对不起,小伙子,事情必须这样下去。
I'm sorry, lad, it has to go down this way.
哦,上帝,伙计。
Oh, God, man.
这是老闆想要的吗?
Is this what the boss wants?
你对他做对了,他也会对你做对。
You do right by him, he'll do right by you.
天呐!
Oh, man!
深呼气
EXHALES DEEPLY
他是个好人,不是吗?
He's a good guy, in't he?
他是最棒的。
He's the best.
哦,啊,啊,不,不,不。
Ah, ah, ah, no, no, no.
不,这些都不是。
No, none of that.
圣诞颂歌♥!
Noel!
你得带我去狗。
You'll have to take me dog.
我会确保她得到照顾。
I'll make sure she's looked after.
不,这意味着狗狗监狱。
No, that means doggy prison.
她会和一些乱七八糟的工作人员一起在某个小牢房♥裡
She'll be in some tiny cell with some messed up staffies
整夜对她吠叫。你必须带走她。答应我。
barking at her all night. You have to take her. Promise me.
我真的不喜欢狗。
I'm really not into dogs.
相信我,你会喜欢猕猴桃的。每个人都爱她。
Trust me, you'll be into Kiwi. Everybody loves her.
几维鸟?
Kiwi?
过来,姑娘。过来这裡。没关係。
Come here, girl. Come here. It's all right.
对不起,我以为她会被称为Psycho或Beats之类的。
Sorry, I thought she'd be called Psycho or Beats or something.
为什麽选择猕猴桃?因为我爱猕猴桃,不是吗?
Why Kiwi? Cos I love kiwis, don't I?
维生素C比柳丁多。你知道的?
There's more vitamin C than an orange. You know that?
不。。。
No...
好吧,好吧,我带她去。我保证。还行?
All right, fine, I'll take her. I promise. OK?
狗呜咽
DOG WHIMPERS
继续。去吧,猕猴桃,在那裡。
Go on. Go on, Kiwi, in there.
加油,亲爱的。
Go on, darling.
没事,没事,没事。
It's OK, it's all right, it's all right.
狗轻轻地呜呜叫
DOG WHINES SOFTLY
你为什麽要把老太太的脸弄乱?
Why'd you have to mess up the old lady's face?
她是黑色和蓝色的。
She's black and blue.
剧集 | 更好(2023) | 导航列表