剧集 | 更好(2023) | 导航列表
确保您的家人是...看,他给了我最后一次机会。
make sure that your family is... Look, he's given me one last chance.
还行?如果我让他一个人呆着,他就会离开我们。
OK? He'll leave us alone if I leave him alone.
但是,如果我对他说一句话,这笔交易就结束了。
But if I breathe a word against him, the deal is off.
所以你去做任何你必须做的事情。
So you go do whatever you have to.
还行?我明白了,我真的明白了。
OK? I get it, I really do.
但我会否认一切,以保护塞里和欧文。
But I will deny everything, to protect Ceri and Owen.
好吧,那麽,我完蛋了,不是吗?
Well, then, I'm fucked then, aren't I?
这将是我反对你的话。
It'll be my word against yours.
在 DI 上进行为期两年的 DC 草坪。
A two-year DC grassing on a DI.
上帝,而不仅仅是任何DI。
God, not just any DI.
另外,我接受了你狡猾的小费。
Plus, I took your dodgy tip.
我对桑迪撒了谎,我正在诋毁自己的一半。
And I've lied to Sandy, I'm halfway to discrediting meself.
杰本蒂!他怎麽敢?
Jebem ti! How dare he?
之?
Da?
之。。。
Da...
..我想在那裡。
..I want to be there.
无论你派谁去,我都会和他们一起去。
Whoever you send, I'm going with them.
我派谁去?
Whoever I send?
我派谁去?
Whoever I send?
上帝禁止你自己打仗,多纳尔。
God forbid you fight your own battles, Donal.
山坳! 什麽?
Col! What?
你带走了那个男人的儿子,躲了起来。公平的公平。
You took the man's son, got a hiding for it. Fair's fair.
现在,如果你想继续前进,这取决于你。
Now, if you want to keep going, that's up to you.
但是从你小脸的状态来看...
But judging by the state of your wee face...
..你可能想让它保持原样。
..you might want to leave it be.
凸起的尖顶
BULGEY SPITS
你的辞职,是吗,Bulge?
That your resignation, is it, Bulge?
你怎麽了?
What happened to you?
没关係,妈妈,没关係。
It's OK, Mum, it's OK.
你还击过吗?
Did you even fight back?
那麽,还没死。
Not dead, then.
这是最好的结果,Slack。
It's the best possible result, Slack.
我很感动你来告诉我。
I'm touched you came to tell me.
她嗤之以鼻
SHE SCOFFS
什麽?
What?
他还在外面。
He's still out there.
你也是。
So are you.
我自己不会因为内疚而进去。
I don't go in much for guilt, meself.
我所知道的一件事,
The one thing I do know about it,
是我们的,也是我们一个人的。
is it's ours and ours alone.
他不能为你赎罪。
He can't atone for you.
猫喵喵
CAT MEOWS
好吧,你要我怎麽做?
Well, what do you want me to do?
正确的事情怎麽样?
How about the right thing?
我的意思是,如果我现在自首,
I mean, if I turn myself in now,
我把我的家人置于危险之中。
I put me family in danger.
你第一次拿了他的钱就把他们置于危险之中。
You put them in danger first time you took his money.
他们从来都不安全。
They've never been safe.
猫咯
CAT GURGLES
你还好吧?
You OK?
通常只有在我踢它时才会发出这种声音。
Only usually makes that noise when I kick it.
你最后把它带到兽医那裡了吗?
Did you take it to the vet in the end?
是的,现在正在做。
Yeah, nowt doing.
你知道他们有多想放下吗?
Do you know how much they want to put it down?
如果保持它活着更便宜,世界就疯了。
World's gone mad if it's cheaper to keep it alive.
狗屎
DOG BARKS
是的,白天抢劫。
Yeah, daylight robbery.
虽然它几乎不像猫了,弗恩。
Although it barely resembles a cat any more, Vern.
我认识你。
I know you.
你是奥布莱恩斯的刀手。
You were the O'Briens' knifeman.
他们几年前就应该给你退休金。
They should've pensioned you off years ago.
啊!
Argh!
啊!
Argh!
啊!
Argh!
科尔放开我!
Col let me go!
他的头没了,我的没了!
His head's gone, mine hasn't!
我就知道你会再来。
I knew you'd come again.
啊!
Argh!
别他妈碰我。
Don't fucking touch me.
听男人说。
Listen to the man.
拨♥打♥999,弗农!
Call 999, Vernon!
他们永远不会及时到达这裡。
They'll never get here in time.
你需要去。
You need to go.
你需要离开,甚至我的邻居也会报告枪声。
You need to leave, even my neighbours will report a gunshot.
不要碰任何东西。
Don't touch anything.
来吧,过来。
Come on, come here.
有一些。
Have some of that.
再次冲洗。
Rinse them again.
不,使用你的上衣。
No, use your top.
然后回家后把衣服脱掉。
Then get rid of them clothes when you get home.
这是行不通的,弗恩。我们只能尝试,但你需要
This isn't going to work, Vern. We can but try, but you need to
滑板 - 现在。
skedaddle - now.
那麽,你会去哪裡?
Well, where will you go?
我有一个小螺栓孔
I've got a little bolthole in
瓜达拉哈拉就是为了这种可能性。
Guadalajara for just such eventualities.
喷气式飞机正在加油并等待。
The jet's fuelled and waiting.
不,弗恩... 不用担心。
No, Vern... Don't worry.
没事的,我给他们纺一根好纱,你不上手。
It'll be all right, I'll spin them a good yarn, you won't feature.
我不能让你这样做。
I can't let you do this.
我开枪打死了他,不是吗?
I shot him, didn't I?
因为我。因为他跟着我。
Because of me. Because he followed me.
如果那天我不是来这裡...
If I hadn't come here that day...
是的,但你做到了,我很高兴。
Yeah, but you did and I'm glad.
我以前从未説明过任何人。
I never helped anyone before.
现在,来吧,撒尿,
Now, come on, piss off,
你有你的家人要考虑。
you've got your family to think of.
我和我的朋友,我们需要独处。
Me and my pal, we need to be alone.
你要一个人去拿枪。
You're going to go down for the gun alone.
不。。。我会告诉他们,我是在一次溷乱的销♥售♥中得到的。
No... I'll tell 'em I got it in a jumble sale.
拉上拉鍊。
Zip it up.
我会来看你。会呀,布洛克。
I'll come visit ya. Will ya, bollocks.
这看起来有多可疑?
How suspicious would that look?
就是这样,现在,来吧,去吧...
That's it, now, come on, go...
继续。
Go on.
打开,关闭门
OPENS, CLOSES DOOR
猫喵喵
CAT MEOWS
哦,草皮吧。
Oh, sod it.
敲门
KNOCKS ON DOOR
他。。。
Er...
..你可能想出去。
..you might want to get out.
拨号♥音
DIAL TONE
紧急情况,哪种服务?
Emergency, which service?
消防,员警。
Fire, police.
我会说,送很多。
I'd say, send the lot.
位址?
Address?
是的。德雷克菲尔德街51号♥,西克罗夫特。
Yep. 51 Drakefield Street, Seacroft.
发生了什麽事?
And what's happened?
井
Well,
我射死了一个入侵者...
I've shot an intruder dead...
..然后放火烧了我的房♥子。
..then set me house on fire.
呃,有人在路上。
Err, someone's on their way.
右。
Right.
这就是我的故事,我会坚持下去。
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
玻璃破碎机
GLASS SHATTERS
哦。
Oh.
你还好吧?
You OK?
呃,很好。
Erm, fine.
是的? 是的。
Yeah? Yeah.
你想要坏消息还是好消息?
You want the bad news or the good news?
在。。。
Um...
剧集 | 更好(2023) | 导航列表