剧集 | 更好(2023) | 导航列表
怎麽样,你知道的...
What about, you know...
..住得乾淨?
..living clean?
你会通过小便测试吗?
Would you pass a piss test?
用飞扬的色彩,男人。
With flying colours, man.
好吧,你干得好。
Well, well done you.
但是,是的,我想要一些东西。
But, yeah, there is something I wanted.
我其实想把你介绍给一个人。
I actually wanted to introduce you to someone.
格温?
Gwen?
这是格温。
This is Gwen.
她来自约克郡重新安置专桉。
She's from the Yorkshire Resettlement Project.
格温,这是诺埃尔。
Gwen, this is Noel.
你没事吧,诺埃尔?
You all right, Noel?
他们説明整理囚犯出来。
They help sort out prisoners when they come out.
你知道,用一份工作,一个地方,无论他们需要什麽来支持他们。
You know, support them with a job, a place, whatever they need.
开始规划您的未来。
Start planning for your future.
一份工作?
A job?
懒惰,我有一个老闆,记得吗?
Slack, I have got a boss, remember?
圣诞颂歌♥。。。
Noel...
..Col无法定义你是谁或你想成为什麽。
..Col cannot define who you are or what you want to be.
我可以给你发一些东西,关于我们做什麽。
I can send some stuff to you, about what we do.
是的。 没有冒犯,但是,在你看来,我看起来像一个慈善桉件吗?
Yeah. No offence, but, do I look like a charity case to you?
不,你没有。
No, you don't.
我们要说的是,当你出来时,你将有选择。
What we're saying is, you're gonna have options when you come out.
我保证,他们中的很多人。
Plenty of them, I promise.
你的生活不是由这个来定义的。
Your life ain't defined by this.
你有儿子吗?
Have you got a son, yeah?
是啊,为什麽?
Yeah, why?
是你把他搞砸了,还是总结了?
Did you mess him up, or summat?
他恨你吗?
Does he hate you?
为什麽这麽说呢?
Why would you say that?
因为你在这裡试图扮演妈妈给我。
Cos you're in here trying to play Mum to me.
我想我稍后再见。
I guess I'll see you later then.
塔,格温。
Ta, Gwen.
很抱歉浪费您的时间。
Sorry to waste your time.
你没有。他触手可及。
You didn't. He's reachable.
呃呃。
Uh-oh.
我和你... 嗯?
Me and you... Mm-hm?
我们要出去了。
We're going out-out.
是吗?
Are we?
不管是什麽,我希望你对它进行排序。
Whatever it is, I hope you sort it.
我们买♥♥得起吗?
Can we afford this?
为什麽不知道的时候味道好多了
Why does it taste so much better when you don't know
您将如何支付它?
how you're gonna pay for it?
因为这又是一种享受。
Cos it's a treat again.
我看起来需要一个吗?
Did I look like I needed one?
他轻笑
HE CHUCKLES
不用担心。如果它太贵,我们就会把它腿。
Don't worry. If it's too expensive, we'll just leg it.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
为什麽?
What for?
我把你推到了这种生活。
I pushed you into this life.
你从来没有要求过它... 停。
You never asked for it... Stop.
我一直在考虑这个问题。
I've been thinking about this.
是的。
Yes.
你听到了我身上的磨擦声。
You heard the grinding noise in me heard.
是的,你可以看到我耳朵里冒出的烟雾。
Yes, you can see the smoke coming out me ears.
你让我眼花缭乱。
You dazzle me.
你总是有的。
You always have.
你永远围着我转圈。
You've run rings round me forever.
每个人都知道这一点。
Everyone knows that.
你可以让我把脚放在搅拌机里。
You could make me put me foot in a blender.
但不幸的是,我是一个成年人,
But unfortunately, I'm a grown-up,
所以这些都不能让我摆脱困境。
so none of that lets me off the hook.
你是对的,我从来不想要这些。
You're right, I never wanted any of this.
但我想要你。
But I wanted you.
他怎麽样?
How is he?
这是连续第三天。
This is the third day in a row.
他在干什麽?
What's he doing?
老闆。
Boss.
柯蒂斯。
Curtis.
万事。。。好吧?
Everything...all right?
不是真的,不是。
Not really, no.
田野的这个角落
This corner of the field
每次下雨时总是被水淹没。
always gets waterlogged every time it rains.
我尝试加刺它,但这一切都完成了。
I tried spiking it, but that's done sod all.
现在互联网告诉我,我需要
Now the internet tells me that I need
用沙子翻土,你知道的。
to turn the soil with sand, you know.
这对你来说看起来平坦吗?
Does that look flat to you?
射杀凸起的老铜,
The old copper who shot Bulge,
他已经进入了一个适当的缺口。
he's been moved into a proper nick.
你想发生什麽?
What do you want to happen?
我们不能放过这个。
We can't let this one go.
你处理它。
You handle it.
我会支援你的电♥话♥,不管它是什麽。
I'll back your call, whatever it is.
但我有这个狗屎要整理。
But I've got this shit to sort.
白菜。。。
Col...
..布尔吉走了。
..Bulgey's gone.
我们不再有Slack在照顾我们了。
We don't have Slack looking out for us any more.
我们需要一个计划。
We need a plan.
或者,如果你愿意,我可以处理一段时间的事情。
Or, if you like, I could take care of things for a while.
只要你在排序...
Just as long as you're sorting...
..这种事情。
..this kind of thing.
是的。听上去很好。
Yeah. Sounds good.
谢谢。
Thanks.
他说什麽?
What did he say?
你没有什麽可担心的。
Nothing for you to worry about.
我们都很好。
We're all good.
等等,柯蒂斯!
Wait, Curtis!
来吧,擦脚!
Come on, wipe your feet!
你没事吧?
You all right?
我不记得与卫生员预约过。
I don't recall booking an appointment with the hygienist.
这是麦克休上校的?
This from Col McHugh?
小伙子,你确定你愿意吗?
You sure you're up for this, lad?
你和我
You and me,
我们现在可以去拧螺丝,
we can go to the screws right now,
告诉他们你被胁迫犯罪。
tell them you're being coerced to commit a crime.
到明天,你会处于不同的状态。
You'll be in a different nick by tomorrow.
然后就是我们两个...
Then it'll be both of us...
..还是我妈妈。
..or me mum.
是的,是的,好吧。
Yeah, aye, well.
那帮我们一个忙,嗯?
Do us a favour then, eh?
不要把它弄成一团。
Don't balls it up.
説明!説明!
Help! Help!
啊!啊!哦!
Argh! Argh! Oh!
呸!呃!
Ugh! Uh!
啊!
Argh!
对不起。
I'm sorry.
他深呼一口气,对不起。
HE EXHALES DEEPLY I'm sorry.
你没事吧。
You're all right.
呃,呃...
Ugh, uh...
哦,呃。
Oh, ugh.
啊!
Argh!
呃,呃!
Ugh, ugh!
你别动,威尔克斯!
Don't you move, Wilkes!
控制从布拉沃三,紧急消息。
Control from Bravo three, urgent message.
收音机:不要靠近。
RADIO: Do not approach.
女士!
Ma'am!
弗农马利刚刚在奥克代尔被打伤。
Vernon Marley just got shanked in Oakdale.
他甚至在医务人员拿到他的牢房♥之前就走了。
He were gone before even the medics got his cell.
孩子知道他在做什麽。 妈的!
Kid knew what he was doing. Shit!
什麽孩子? 诺埃尔·威尔克斯。
What kid? Noel Wilkes.
剧集 | 更好(2023) | 导航列表