剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
《23号♥灯塔》前情提要
Previously, on Beacon 23...
我想知道你的名字
I want to know your name.
我不能告诉你名字
I can't give you my name.
但我有更好的东西给你
But I have something even better.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
触摸我的手指
Reach for my fingertips.
请求星际空间管理局告知23号♥灯塔的状况
Request status of Beacon 23 from ISA command.
23号♥灯塔上发生了奇怪的事情
Something weird is going on at Beacon 23,
而量子隧♥道♥局希望我们假装看不到
and QTA wants us all to look the other way.
我要亲自去查看一下
I'm gonna check it out myself.
有人吗
Hello?
戴夫很有洞察力
Dev here is very perceptive.
他能探查到你的一种主要情绪
He was able to detect one primary emotion in you.
愤怒
Anger.
你出了什么事
What happened to you?
是他派你来的吗 是他派你来的吗
Did he send you? Did he send you?
谁 不 听着 我不明白你说什么
Who? No, look, look, I don't understand.
阿列夫 量子隧♥道♥局
Aleph. QTA.
我是灯塔守护者 我是来帮你的
I'm a Beacon Keeper. I'm here to help you.
给我讲讲这个哈莫尼
Tell me about this Harmony.
阿列夫把她锁在里面了
Aleph locked her in there.
这不是量子隧♥道♥局的图腾 她需要一个家
It's not a QTA totem, okay? But she needs a home.
哈兰 我在这
Halan! I'm herel
哈兰 出什么事了吗
Halan. - Is everything okay?
是B174
That's B174.
我扫描了人类生命 上面的确没有
I've scanned for human life, there's none.
但我侦测到其它东西了
But I have detected something else.
是一个我无法解释的异常现象
It's an anomaly I cannot account for.
哈莫尼
Harmony?
里面到底有什么
What's in there?
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is that?
我探测到灯塔生命维持系统受到威胁
I detect a threat to beacon life support systems.
是B174 我们必须进去
It's B174. We have to get in there.
哈莫尼 你能说的再具体点吗
Harmony, is there anything specific you want to tell me?
有极端热梯度和
There are extreme thermal gradients and...
局部绝热密度读数
a localized adiabatic density reading.
密封该层 舱门保持关闭
Seal the level. This hatch stays closed.
哈莫尼还在恢复中 她可能搞错了
Harmony is still recovering, She could be wrong.
我的音频系统完好无损
My audio capabilities are pristine.
如果她是对的 那穿过舱门
If she is right, then going through this hatch
就是极度冒险的事
is a risk we don't want to take.
给 林卡给你
Here. Take the Rinca.
你把飞船交给我了吗 其实没这个必要
You're giving me your ship? - I don't need it.
我可以帮到B174 然后我们都回到该回的地方去
I can help B174 and get us both back where we belong.
这也太乐观了 毕竟你甚至可能
That's optimistic, considering you couldn't even
都无法降落
nail your own landing.
我不需要你的允许
I don't need your permission.
你的确不需要
No, you don't.
但你可能需要我的帮助
But you might need my help.
我没看见有人
I don't see anyone.
看上去风桥曾经有过损害痕迹
Looks like the Airbridge was engaged.
那飞行员呢
So, where's the pilot?
陨石造成的损害吗
Meteoroid damage?
或者是强行降落造成的
Or a hard landing.
哈莫尼 飞船的通讯设备连通了吗
Harmony, are the ship's comms open?
是的 但没有任何回应
Yes, but I'm not getting a response.
他们可能失去意识了 我没有感受到飞船上有
They could be unconscious. I'm not sensing movement,
任何动静 声音 甚至连呼吸都没有
sound, or even respiration onboard.
我们得尽快把他们送到医疗区
We'll need to get them to the Med Bay as fast as possjble.
我们需要为各种情况做好准备
We need to be prepared for every scenario.
帮我打开这个
Help me get this open.
也许他们被弹射出去了
Maybe they got pulled out.
可这里没有弹射出口啊
There's no ejection egress.
温度发生变化
The temperature is shifting.
我知道 哈莫尼
I know, Harmony.
我们听见了 很快就离开
We hear you, we're leaving
但首先
But first.
飞行记录器
the flight recorder.
拿到了
Got it.
我从没见过这种东西
I've never seen anything like this.
这是什么 别碰
What is that? - Don't touch it.
走 快点 走
Go. Come on, go.
谢谢
Thanks.
封锁整层
Lock the whole level down.
碘化钾 以防万一
Potassium iodide. It's preventative,
谢谢
Thanks.
你非得碰是吧
You just had to touch it.
你就打算放过那东西吗
Are you ever gonna let that go?
不可能 我不知道
Never. - I didn't know
它会有反应嘛
it was going to react.
可它反应了 我不得不放弃
Well, it did. I'm cutting it loose.
我们需要进行灯塔守护者失踪
We have a missing Beacon Keeper
和环境波动调查
and an environmental fluctuation to investigate.
这听上去像是星际空间管理局需要处理的两个问题
Well, that sounds like two problems ISA should handle.
我上次联♥系♥星际空间管理局
The last contact I made to ISA,
得到的回复却来自量子隧♥道♥局
the response I got back came from QTA.
那又怎样 他们黑了你的通讯系统吗
So what, they hacked your comms?
我认为他们破坏了整个通讯网络
I think that they compromised the whole network.
把信息加密啊
Encrypt the message.
不行 是不行还是不愿意
I can't. - Can't, or won't?
我知道你经历了很多
I know that you've been through a lot.
不 你这么轻描淡写的仿佛我只是度过了糟糕的一天
No, you're making it seem like I'm having a bad day.
但这就是工作 在灯塔上发生的一切
But this is the job. Everything that happens
作为守护者都要想办法处理
on a beacon, a Keeper has to handle.
这不是我的工作行吗
It's not my job, okay?
那层已经被封闭了
The level is sealed.
戒指也给你了 你可以问心无愧的离开了
You have my ring, you can leave with a clean conscience.
我自己能搞定
I'll be fine.
这个能显示飞行路线
This will show you the flight path.
这是音频
This is the audio.
我一直祈祷不会有人需要为我打开这两样东西
I prayed that no one would have to open one of these for me.
祝你好运 867
Good luck, B67.
戴夫 你干什么
Dev? What are you doing?
你为什么在这
Why are you here?
这也没那么难嘛 哈莫尼
This is not that hard, Harmony.
别烦我 到了现在 你应该已经
Leave me alone. - By now, you should have
想出上千种可能了吧
a thousand theories for what this is.
任何想法我都不会告诉你
Well, I'm not gonna share any of them with you.
你怕我
You're afraid of me.
我杀过你一次 就能杀你两次
I killed you once. I'll do it again.
可是这次你做不到了
Except this time, you can't.
你甚至连我怎么进来的都不知道
You can't even figure out how I got in.
如果你和这次异常事件有关
If you had something to do with this anomaly...
异常吗
Anomaly?
他们现在让你运营整个灯塔了
And they let you run this whole beacon?
滚出我的程序
Get out of my programming.
你和楼上的活人偶
There's hardly any difference
也没什么区别
between you and the meat puppets upstairs.
别碰他们
Stay away from them.
担心我会偷走你的印记吗
Afraid I'll steal your imprint?
我们说好的
We had a deal.
我对自己做过的事不后悔
I have no regrets about what I did.
你会的
You will.
阿列夫
Aleph.
别再杀人了
Enough killing.
那就是我要执行的任务吗
Is that what my execution is?
收拾残局
Tying the loose ends?
你要执行的 别做梦了
Your execution? You wish.
你永远都别想离开这
You're never leaving here.
所以你要把我囚禁在这里吗 那是你自己的选择
So, you're imprisoning me here? - That was your choice.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表