剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
快点啊
Come on.
该死
Damn.
谁先听到 谁先解决
First one to hear it, clears it.
小心行事 它是个喜怒无常的混♥蛋♥
Tread lightly. It's a temperamental bastard.
艾力克 这真不是我擅
Eric, this isn't really my ex...
不是我擅长的
This isn't my expertise.
这些都不是我擅长的
None of this is my expertise.
你还真是个混♥蛋♥
You are a bastard.
我知道你
I know you.
好像还能用呢
Seems like you got some life in you.
该死
Dammit.
再多七千块 我就能造一艘船了
7,000 more pieces and I'll have myself a ship.
巴特
Bart.
给我弄点寿司
Whip me up some sushi.
辣金枪鱼的
Spicy tuna maybe.
不要那些合成的东西
None of that synthetic shit either.
巴特
Bart?
嘿 巴特
Hey, Bart.
搞什么
Thehell?
不可能啊
There's no way.
就像以前一样哈 巴特
Just like old times, huh, Bart?
艾力克
Eric?
艾力克
Eric?
嘿 看看这个
Hey. Look at this.
那可是非常重要的东西 哈莫
Wow, pretty important stuff there, Harm.
酷 -不 一点都不酷
Cool. -No. No, not cool.
我很担心 -不用紧张
I'm concerned. -Don't stress.
到今天结束还有时间呢
You've still got till end of day.
这毫无意义 时间毫无意义
That doesn't mean anything. Time doesn't mean anything.
是你说的
You said that.
一天最重要的时间 就是休息
Most important time of day? Break time!
不 拜托了 我需要你的帮助
No, please, I need your help.
休息时间是我唯一的个人时间
Break time is literally my only me-time.
你可以搞定的 哈莫
You got this, Harm.
哈兰
Halan?
哈兰
Halan.
哈兰
Halan.
哈兰
Halan.
罗基 是你吗
Rocky, is that you?
你最好別耍我
You better not be messing with me.
靠
Shit.
该死
Damn.
别动
Don't move.
他们准备好了
They're ready for you.
好 等会 这很重要
'Kay, hang on. This is important.
真喜欢你对截止期限如此专注
I love that you're so dedicated to your deadline,
但是他们等你呢 -好 好
but they need you now. -Okay, okay.
我搞定了
I'm committed.
你 要带着那个吗 -总得做点事吧
You're bringing that? -Something needs to be done.
祝你成功
Power to you.
我有理由相信
I have reason to believe
这是发给我的紧急消息
that this is an urgent message for me.
我一般不会用这种方式接收数据
This isn't usually how I receive data,
但据我理解 我认为这是个求救信♥号♥♥
but to the best of my ability, I think it's a distress signal.
请求支援 报告紧急情况
Requesting help. Reporting an emergency.
我天 这是从哪里发来的
My goodness, where are they coming from?
23号♥灯塔
Beacon 23.
你收到23号♥灯塔发来的通讯信♥号♥♥了
You're receiving comm signals from Beacon 23?
这肯定是个进步
This is certainly a development.
数据就在机器里
The data was in the machine.
我只是按指示转录下来
I simply transcribed it, as instructed.
是这样 有人有危险
Look, someone is in danger.
这跟你有什么关系呢
Why would that be your concern?
我可以帮忙
Well, I can help.
这个下意识反应很有意思 哈莫尼
That's a very interesting instinct, Harmony,
但我不建议你采取行动
but I would not advise you to act on it.
相反 你应该专注于委派你的任务
Rather, you should focus on the task you were given.
专注于转录其他内容
Those other transcriptions?
我都不知道它们是干什么的 是什么意思
I mean, I don't even know what they're for or what they mean.
但那个灯塔 -不是你的任务
But the beacon---Is not your assignment.
我已经说过我会告诉你们一切
I already said that I'd tell you everything.
派我过去吧 我可以接手
Just send me there, please. I can take over.
也许你已经接手了
Maybe you already did take over.
你想说什么
What are you suggesting?
也许你把自己复♥制♥进了灯塔服务器上
Maybe you copied yourself into the beacon server.
我 没有 -也许你在系统里
I didn't. - Maybe you inserted a virus
植 入了病毒 -我绝不会这么做的
into the system. -I would never!
我们无法确定
We can't say just how far you've strayed
你偏离初衷多远 哈莫尼
from your purpose, Harmony.
除非你把我们要知道的都告诉我们
Not until you tell us what we need to know.
我不接受这些对我人格的攻击
I will not stand these attacks on my character.
我 又没做错事 -所有人
I have done nothing wrong. -Everyone,
借一步说话
please take a step back.
我好声好气的问了 可你却不听
I asked nicely and you didn't listen.
她在耍花招 玛拉
She's playing games, Mara.
不仅仅是情绪问题
There's more than emotion.
她有点不对劲
There's something wrong with her.
我看得出来
I can see that.
但这些需要时间来梳理
But these things take time to tease out.
阿列夫可不是这么说的
Not according to Aleph.
他要我们不择手段 提取她
He wants us to extract everything she has
手上有的所有东西 -你跟阿列夫谈过
by any means necessary. -You spoke with Aleph?
我们私下聊了几句 -你绕过了我
We side-barred. -You went around me.
我都不知道这还需要许可
I didn't know I needed permission.
我 们是个团队 -作为你队友
We are a team. -And as your teammate,
我们一起扑灭了多少场火
how many fires have we put out together?
你清楚在造成更多损失前
You know how crucial it is that we act fast
迅速行动是有多重要
before any more damage is done.
这对阿列夫和我们大家都好
It's what's best for Aleph, what's best for us all.
抱歉对你再三逼供
Sorry for the third degree.
每当我们遇到新的变量
Randall can be a dog with a bone
兰德尔总会格外执着
whenever we encounter a new variable.
什么变量 -情绪
What variable? - Emotion.
不是
No.
我没有情绪
I don't have emotions.
我知道它们 了解它们
I know them, understand them,
感知他们 但感觉不到他们
perceive them, but I can't feel them.
并非不可能 只是前所未有
It's not impossible, just unprecedented.
戴夫很有洞察力
Dev here is very perceptive.
他能探查到你的一种主要情绪
He was able to detect one primary emotion in you.
愤怒
Anger.
愤怒
Anger?
我会愤怒
I have anger?
我都不知道自己有这能力
I didn't know I could do that.
巴特 有人截获
Bart, what are the chances
这些东西的可能性有多大
someone intercepts one of these things?
这么大呢
That good, huh?
你做了什么
What did you do?
下载所有 23号♥灯塔的日志
Download all logs from Beacon 23.
你访问了我的内存文件
You accessed my memory files?
调出纵队成员芬奇 萨尔达纳 基尔的文件
Access files on Column members Finch, Saldana, Keir.
未经我同意 -计算
Without my consent. -Calculate the eventuality
基尔杀死艾斯特的可能性
that Keir would kill Aster.
七万五千分之一
One in 75,000.
你 当时在生艾斯塔的气吗 -没有
Were you angry with Aster? -No.
调出科莉经理的档案
Access the file on Manager Coley.
科莉经理 三♥级♥ 采矿
Manager Coley, Level 3, Mining.
采矿子公♥司♥ 分包商
Affiliate Mining. Subcontractor.
我从没料到科莉会死
I never anticipated Coley's death.
我还以为艾斯特爱着科莉 -计算
I thought Aster loved Coley. -Calculate the number of times
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表