剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
只有一个办法能接近敌人
Well, only one way to get that close to an enemy.
就是让他成为盟友
Make him an ally.
你现在也跟他做交易了
You're cutting a deal now, too?
艾斯特这么做了 我只是同意尊重她的意见
Aster did. I just agreed to honor it.
他绝不会怀疑我会携带武器的
He'd never suspect I was armed.
即便他做扫描 也不会有任何警示
Even if he scanned, I'd be within range.
我们只有这一次机会
We'll only have one shot.
一旦爆♥炸♥你必死无疑
You'll die in the blast.
为什么改变了心意
Why the change of heart?
他找上了我的一个亲人
He found someone else who's close to me.
何必呢
Why bother?
你做什么都救不了他
There's nothing you can do for him.
虽然不想这么说 但他永远不可能像以前一样了
I'm sorry to say, he'll probably never be the same.
他逼我动的手
He made me do it.
你以为把他变成一具行尸走肉我就开心吗
You think I enjoyed taking him to the virtual woodshed?
我是个超人类主义
I'm a transhumanist.
你就是个小丑
You're a clown.
小丑会给人们带来欢乐
Clowns bring people joy.
或者恐惧 米兰的女儿就害怕小丑
Or terror. Milan's daughter was so afraid.
你就喜欢这样是吗
And that got you off?
让别人恐惧 -不 一点也不
Being feared? - Oh no, not at all.
我只想被人欣赏
I just want to be appreciated.
你们这个小集团的人对此不感兴趣
Something your little sect has no interest in.
我可以放你走
I'lI let you go.
开上我的一艘飞船就可以
Take one of my ships, go ahead.
今天晚上就能到菲·莫德拉尼了
You'll be in Phi Modrani by the end of the day.
我们会治好他 跟以前一样
We will fix him up, good as new.
我只需要你告诉我几个名字
AlI I need from you are a few names.
你们的几个主要领袖逃过了侦查
Some of your key organizers
我钦佩他们的足智多谋
have eluded detection. I admire their resourcefulness.
然后你就会放我走
And then you'll let me go?
你觉得我会信吗 -我运行过你的算法
You expect me to believe that? - I've run your algorithm.
如果你选对了路 你还有100年好日子可过
You play things right, you've got a good nother 100 years.
一眨眼的功夫
Less than a blink.
我最终会赢的
I will win out in the end.
你永远赢不了
You'll never win out.
我们得把这个赶紧装上去
We need to load these up right away.
他不会发现这些东西被装上了黄柏号♥吗
Won't he detect them in the Amboyna?
如果放进艾斯特的睡眠仓就不会
Not if we put them in Aster's Sleep Pod.
她一定会很开心的
She would have gotten a kick out of that.
谢谢你为加入我们
Thank you for doing this.
而做这件事
For joining us.
我不是为了你们那愚蠢的事业而做的
I'm not doing this for your stupid cause.
只是因为我们有共同的敌人而已
We have a common enemy, that's it.
我们要如何把东西挪到船坞区而不被他发现呢
How do we get this to Docking without him seeing?
阿列夫
Aleph. -
它正朝着它飞去
It's headed straight towards it.
其他所有传感器都表明
AII other sensors indicate
这个区域没有暗物质
this area is clear of dark matter.
我也看不到任何东西 但还是
I don't pick anything up either, but still
是不是因为AI看不到神器
Could it be that since AI can't see the Artifact,
所以暗物质也被遮挡了
the dark matter is also occluded?
但这是相当大的一波 而且还在接近
But it's a sizable wave and still approaching.
我们有什么选择
What are our options, hope that the Artifact
希望神器能感知到并移♥动♥吗
senses it somehow and moves?
希望它彻底错过
Hope that it misses it entirely?
我还是检测不到任何东西
I still don't detect anything.
故障
Malfunction.
嘿 别碰她
Hey. Don't touch her.
艾斯特的吊坠
Aster's pendant.
这是对神器的精准复刻 对吗
It's an accurate replica of the Artifact, correct?
硅酸盐的原子结构
Of the atomic structure of the silicate?
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
如果出于某种原因你不回来
If for some reason you don't return...
我不能给你
I can't give it to you.
这可由不得你
I don't know about that.
把吊坠给我
Give me the pendant!
阿列夫
Aleph,
我对吊坠有完整权限
I have full access of the pendant.
你没有吗 -没有
Can't you access it? - No.
进行诊断 -正在运行
Run a diagnostic. - Running.
什么都没有
Nothing.
我只能假设神器
I can only posit that the Artifact
在某种程度上影响了你
is affecting you in some way.
那它为什么没有影响你 -我不知道
Why isn't it affecting you? - I don't know.
我现在就把文档发给你
Here, I'll send the file now.
永别了 艾斯特·卡莱特斯
Farewell, Aster Calyx.
祝成功
Godspeed.
再见哈兰
Goodbye, Halan.
再见哈莫尼
Goodbye, Harmony.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他为什么没有直接过去
Why doesn't he go straight for it?
他会的 给他个机会
He will. Give him a chance.
他在等什么呢
What's he waiting for?
哈兰 是出什么错了吗
Halan, is something wrong?
哈兰 你可以做到的
Halan, you can do this.
右舷右转17度
Veer 17 degrees starboard.
收到
Copy.
靠 -他出♥卖♥♥♥了我们 我就知道
Shit! - He sold us out, I knew it.
你在干什么 你只有一次机会 抓住啊
What are you doing? You've got one shot. Take it.
哈兰 别这样
Halan, don't do this.
继续啊 哈兰 你马上就成功了
Go ahead, Halan, you're almost there.
进入它 进行联结
Join with it. Commune.
太快了 慢点
Too fast. Slow up.
太快了 太快了
That's too fast. Too fast!
我希望你能找到想要的东西
I hope you find whatever you were looking for.
所以如果她不能 那没人可以对吗
So if she can't have it, no one can, is that it?
你说我既残忍♥又无意义
You called me pointless and cruel.
看看他又做了什么
Look what he's done.
看看他从我这里夺走了什么
Look what he's taken from me.
那是我们仅存的炸♥药♥了 我们要怎么办
That was our only explosive. What do we do?
我们唯一能做的
The only thing we can do.
在他杀死我们之前用力撞过去
Hit him as hard as we can before he kills us.
我要离开这了
I'm outta here.
你哪也去不了 哈兰
You're not going anywhere, Halan.
看吧 他们的最后一站
Behold, their last stand.
这跟他们想要的荣誉可差远了
It was far from the glory they sought.
你应该不会为他们难过吧
I doubt you'll grieve them.
来啊 哈兰
Come on, Halan.
别让我等了
Don't keep me waiting.
你切断了他们的氧气
You cut off their oxygen.
我很久以前就该这么做了
I should have done so long ago.
我许多误判中的一个
One of my many, uh... miscalculations.
做你想做的事 完成它
Just do what you're gonna do and be done with it.
我们说好的 -我做过的事
We had a deal. - I have no regrets
不会后悔
about what I did.
你会的
You will.
你做了什么
What have you done?
你是说我变成了什么吗
You mean, what have I become?
很明显 我不是自己以为的那样
Clearly, I've not been who I thought I was.
之前我身上的人类自我残余让我措手不及
Remnants of my former human self allowed me to be blindsided.
我在不该相信你的时候相信了你 我走了弯路
I trusted when I shouldn't have. I've walked a crooked mile.
所以我对我的程序做了一些修正
So I've made certain corrections to my programming.
-升级 -进化
An upgrade. An evolution.
阿列夫
Aleph.
不要再杀戮了 -我没杀艾斯特啊
Enough killing. I didn't kill Aster.
纵队杀的 你不想让他们受到惩罚吗
The Column did. Don't you want them punished?
这三个人 也许吧
These three, maybe.
但肯定不包括你下一步计划的
But certainly not what you're planning next.
芬奇接入灯塔就已经够蠢了
Finch was dumb enough to plug into the beacon.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表