剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
Look out 33 degrees starboard of Galactic Meridian.
要我看什么
What am I looking for?
等一下
Wait for it.
不错吧
Not bad, huh?
不错
Not bad.
我能问你件事吗
May I ask you something?
当然
Of course.
是个很大的请求
It's a big ask.
说吧
Okay.
我想知道你的名字
I wanna know your name.
灯塔守护者不能
"A Beacon Keeper must not participate
有任何亲密关系
in intimate relations"
抱歉
I'm sorry.
规则上关于透露姓名规定的很严格
The rules are pretty clear about names.
江认为我们有点太亲密了
And Jiang thinks we're getting too close.
你也是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
我不知道
I don't know.
我明白
I understand.
嘿 如果有一天你想当上将
Hey, you've got to follow the rules
就得遵守规则
if you're gonna be an admiral one day.
我不能告诉你名字 但是
I can't give you my name, but.
我有更好的
I have something even better.
我需要你找扇窗户
I need you to find a window.
看银河子午线右舷70度
Look 70 degrees starboard of Galactic Meridian.
现在你正面对着我
Now you're facing me.
我也面对着你
And I'm facing you.
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
呼吸
Breathe.
给我你的手
And give me your hand.
触碰我的手指
Reach for my fingertips.
你能感觉到我吗
Can you feel me?
怎么回事
23号♥灯塔发生了事故
灯塔没事吧
Is the beacon okay?
不好说
我们要上报
We're calling this in.
请求星际空间管理局告知23号♥灯塔的状况
Reqwest status of Beacon 23 from ISA Command.
热事件得到控制 恢复正常运行
"Thermal incident under control. Resume regular operations. "
等等 消息是来自量子隧♥道♥局的
Wait, this message is from QTA.
对啊
为什么量子隧♥道♥局会回复 星际空间管理局的内部信息呢
B23 请报告你的情况 B67
B23, please report your status. B67.
快点啊
Come on...
快点啊 江 备用量子磁芯呢
不是磁芯的问题 是终点
B23离线了吗
B23's offline?
不是离线 是不存在
不存在吗
Non- existent?
6区灯塔
Sector 6 Beacons,
有人收到来自量子隧♥道♥局代表星际空间管理局的通讯信息吗
has anyone received comms from QTA on behalf of ISA?
量子隧♥道♥局确认了B23的情况已经处理 B52
QTA confirmed B23 situation handled. B52.
等待量子隧♥道♥局进一步更新 B266
On standby until further QTA update. B266.
你的指尖 是涂了护手霜吗
Those fingertips...you moisturize, don't you?
也许下次我们可以触碰一下手肘
Maybe next time, we can touch elbows.
23号♥灯塔上发生了奇怪的事情
Something weird is going on at Beacon 23
而量子隧♥道♥局希望我们假装看不到
and QTA wants us all to look the other way.
典型的公♥司♥伎俩
Typical corporate shenanigans.
量子隧♥道♥局对灯塔没有管辖权
QTA has no jurisdiction over the beacons.
灯塔系统虽然是阿列夫建立的
Aleph may have founded the Beacon System,
但好几个世纪以来 它都是星际空间管理局的公共系统
but it's been a public ISA system for centuries.
还有什么热事件
And a"thermal incident"?
听上去就是爆♥炸♥吧
Sounds like"explosion"to me.
你说的对 就像量子隧♥道♥局
You're right. It's just like QTA
在公开宣布 这里没什么可看的
to put out the equivalent of"Nothing to see here. "
这会造成严重的延误 甚至更糟
This is gonna cause major delays. Or worse.
我要亲自去查看一下
I'm gonna check it out myself.
等等 你认真的吗
Oh wait. You're serious?
如果你遇到麻烦怎么办
What if you run into trouble?
灯塔守护者可能遇到了危险
The Beacon Keeper could be in danger.
如果母舰还在那呢
What if the Mothership is still out there?
那我就亲自告诉阿列夫
Then I get to tell Aleph exactly what I think
我对量子隧♥道♥局回应星际空间管理局求救信♥号♥♥的看法
of QTA responding to an ISA SOS.
这是段漫长的旅程
It's a long journey.
我会多带点零食
I'|| pack a lot of snacks.
你三次飞行员测试都没通过
You failed the pilot test three times.
你觉得我做不到吗
You don't think I can do this?
我知道你能做到任何你想做的事
I know you can do whatever you put your mind to.
但是
But.
你会离开
you'jlbe gone,
你会离开
you'll be gone,
而我无法知道你是否一切都好
and I won't know if you're okay.
我也会想你的
I'lI miss you, too.
请记住 曲子还没写完
Just remember, it's not finished yet.
真好听
It's beautiful.
你这是擅离职守
我要帮助一个有需要的灯塔守护者
I'm helping a Beacon Keeper in need.
我们工作的这么努力 我的业绩这么好
我也是
So have I.
你以为我不想升职吗
那你为什么还要抛弃一切呢
如果我有任何麻烦
If I were in trouble,
我也希望有人能对我施以援手
I'd want someone to reach out to me.
我们出发吧
Let's do this.
好了 没什么好担心的
Okay, nothing to worry about.
只是有点生疏了
Just a little rusty.
真棒
Attagirl.
一定不能出错
Please be right.
你出了什么事
What happened to you?
氧含量正常
Oxygen levels normal.
灯塔人工智能
Beacon AI?
灯塔人工智能
Beacon AI?
A5 A
A5, A...
该死
Shit.
是他派你来的吗
Did he send you?
是他派你来的吗 -谁
Did he send you? l- Who?
不 听着 我不明白你说什么
No, look. I don't understand.
阿列夫 量子隧♥道♥局 -不 不是
Aleph. QTA. - No, no!
我是B67
I'm B67.
我是灯塔守护者 我是来帮你的
I'm a Beacon Keeper. I'm here to help you.
灯塔守护者
A Beacon Keeper?
跟你一样 只是
Just like you, only...
67号♥灯塔 看见没
Beacon 67, see?
是这样 我听说了爆♥炸♥
Look, I heard about the explosion
还有母舰的事 我知道 我知道你需要帮助
and...and the Mothership. I knew- - I knew you needed help,
所以我飞到这来 穹顶舱
so I flew here...The Cupola...
重力波广播出什么问题了
What happened to the GWB?
你 你知道你没有向外发送
You...You know you're not visible out- -
我没时间跟你说这个
I don't have time for this.
B23 住手 你干什么呢
Whoa, B23, stop! What are you doing?
那是星际空间管理局的财产
That's ISA property!
你干什么啊
What are you doing?
好了 住手
Okay, stop.
什么鬼 -该死
What the hell? Shit.
该死
Shit.
够了
That's it.
现在我来指挥这座灯塔
I'm taking command of this beacon.
好吧 整个环境非常不稳定
Okay, this environment is highly unstable,
而且我不得不说 你也一样
and I have to say it, so are you.
灯塔人工智能 重启生命支持系统
Beacon AI, reboot the life support system,
检查推进器是否正常工作
check the thrusters are operational.
评估电力损坏 -灯塔人工智能死了
Assess power damage. - Beacon AI is dead.
什么叫死了
What do you mean"dead"?
你用斧子是杀不死他们的
You can't just kill it with an axe.
他自杀了
He killed himself.
不好意思 但那不可能好吗
I'm sorry, but that's not possible, okay?
我需要进入你的服务器主机
I'll need to access your server mainframe.
祝你好运了
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表