剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
就有点像那个
It's kinda like that.
他做到了吗
Did he do it?
他活了下来 但是他的船员都死了
Well, he survived, but his crew died.
90号♥灯塔
Beacon 90.
收到 这里是90号♥灯塔
Copy, this is Beacon 90.
这里是食物运输船x-12
This is food transport x- 12
请求进入泽塔象限
requesting passage into zeta quadrant.
可以通过 但稍等
You are clear, but hold on.
这里是90号♥灯塔
This is Beacon 90.
这里是UGMC阿格里帕
This is UGMC Agrippa
接近泽塔象限
approaching zeta quadrant.
收到 阿格里帕 稍等
Copy, Agrippa. Hang tight.
我们应该让食物运输船先行通过
We need to allow food transport to pass.
MC有权优先使用超光速轨道
MC takes priority in FTL lanes.
阿格里帕 你们的任务优先级是什么
Agrippa, what is your mission priority status?
至关重要 有什么问题 90号♥灯塔
Critical. What's the problem, 90?
军方有通行权
Military has the right of way.
我知道等待食物运输船是什么滋味
I know what it's like to be waiting on a food shipment.
这不是你能决定的
It's not your call.
90号♥灯塔在吗
90, are you there?
90号♥灯塔 我们可以通行了吗
Beacon 90, are we cleared for passage?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
军方飞船不着急通过
The military can wait.
他们不过是忙着去杀死一些
They're just going to kill some innocent folk
为了生存而偷食物的无辜百姓
stealing food in order to survive.
你又不知道 我知道
You don't know that. - Yes, I do.
我见过
I saw it.
这跟那事没有关系
This has nothing to do with that.
他们离超光速轨道太近了 如果他们的气泡相撞
They're too close at FTL. If their bubbles collide...
阿格里帕 离开超光速轨道
Agrippa, pull out of FTL.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
不 X12 重新给你引导新航线
No. X- 12, rerouting you to a new course.
那就是这个殖民地
That would be the second
第二次食物运输飞船变更路线了
food reroute for this colony.
他们食物缺乏已经几个月了
They'll be out of food for months.
90号♥灯塔 另一艘飞船
Beacon 90, that other vessel
已经超级接近了 它需要立刻停止飞行
is getting mighty close. It needs to halt.
再错过一次 殖民地的人就活不下去了
That colony won't survive another missed shipment.
阿格里帕 你让开 马上
Agrippa! - Back, now!
星际空间管理局完全不顾殖民地的死活
ISA doesn't give a shit about the colonists.
他们当然在乎啊
Of course they do.
看来你不怎么出去
I see you don't get out much.
你知道饥饿是什么样的吗
You know what starvation looks like?
皮肤皲裂
The cracked skin.
腹部发胀 机能障碍
The bloated stomachs. The lesions.
我不希望任何人变成这样
I don't want that for anyone.
但作为灯塔守护者 我们得听指挥
But as Beacon Keepers, we do what we are told.
我母亲听指挥了 我们都听了
My mother did what she was told. We all did.
可星际空间管理局抛弃了我们
ISA abandoned us.
不包括我 你自己也说了
Not me. You said it yourself.
你说你只是幸运
You said you got lucky.
你足智多谋 你打破了规则去救人
You were resourceful, and you broke the rules
你应该知道我在做什么
to save people. You should know what I'm doing.
让开 别这样
Back. Oh, come...
90号♥灯塔 我在轨道上看到了另一艘飞船
90, I see another ship in the lane.
情况相当棘手 你们的指令是什么
It's getting hairy. What are your orders?
阿格里帕 你不能通过 X12请通过
Agrippa, you are not cleared. X- 12 proceed.
什么鬼
What the hell?
这是个巨大的错误
This is a huge mistake.
你意识到自己做了什么吗
Do you realize what you've done? !
我做了我该做的
I did what I had to do.
军方会派小队来进行调查的
The military will dispatch a team to investigate.
会有后果的
There will be consequences!
到时我早就走了
I'll be long gone.
他们会找到你的
They'll find you.
阿列夫的记忆力很好
Aleph has a long memory.
人工智能头目 对
The head AI? - Yes.
不知道他能不能说出所有死者的名字
Wonder if he can cite all the names of the dead.
我妈和我住在小巷的尽头
My mum and I lived at the end of a lane.
我觉得那算不上是房♥子
I wouldn't call it a house.
有屋顶 有墙壁 但是在
It had a roof, walls, but after the first bombing
墨涅拉俄斯第一次爆♥炸♥之后 没塌就是个奇迹了
of Menelaus, it was a wonder it stood.
是那个街区最后一所房♥子
Last house left on the block.
我们尽可能接收了一些人
We took in who we could, then some.
有些公♥寓♥有20
Some flats had 20,
30人 互相挤压着睡在彼此身上
30 people sleeping on top of each other.
我妈和我搬到了食品室
My mum and I moved into a pantry.
有一晚 士兵们进来了
One night, the soldiers came through.
抢走了他们想要的
Took what they wanted.
把人都赶到了街上
Tossed people onto the streets.
洗劫一空
Ransacked. Looted.
有几个甚至把目光投向了我
A few of them were even looking at me.
我还是个孩子
Just a girl.
我妈求他们放过我
My mum pleaded with them to leave me alone.
她朝我尖叫着 让我快跑
She screamed at me to run.
有些人把她拖进了我们的房♥间
Some of them took her into our room.
我看见了他们
I saw them.
她是个科学家
She was a scientist, you know.
我爸也会死
My dad too.
让那些士兵们找到我呗 他们还能干什么
Let the soldiers find me. What more can they do?
发生的事我很抱歉
I am...I'm sorry that happened.
有很多组织表明了自己的立场
There are a lot of groups out there taking a stand.
你参加的是哪个
Which one are you part of?
我们没有名字
We don't have a name.
说实话 也算不上是个组织
Not much of a group, to tell the truth.
只是一些同伴
Just some mates.
所以所谓的月度灯塔守护者只是个诡计吗
So, this whole Beacon Keeper of the Month was just a ploy?
那艘飞船会让情况有所不同
That shipment will make a difference.
他们会报复的
There'll be payback.
那我们就做别的
Then we'll do something else.
我们知道我们赢不了 但是
We know we can't win, but...
那也不等于我们就要那么受着
doesn't mean we have to take it either.
你还真有种
You got balls, I'll give you that.
让我看到了希望
Gives me hope.
我们曾经掌握整个宇宙
We had the universe at our fingertips.
但我们像之前对待其他事物一样
But we screwed it up like we did everything else
把一切都搞砸了
that came before.
我真心希望你们这一代
I really hope that your generation
能改变一些事情
can change something.
但你们改变不了
But you won't.
这注定是要失败的
It's a lost cause.
你什么时候变得这么愤世嫉俗了
When did you become so cynical?
是不是和气闸舱里的东西有关
Does it have something to do with what's in the Airlock?
我无能为力
There's nothing I can do.
她把你锁在里面 把我拒之门外
She's locked you in and shut me out.
奥利 这是谁
Oli, who is this?
你无权知道探员情况
You don't have clearance to know about the asset.
探员
Asset?
乔科 你做了什么
Jocko? What have you done?
不是我
It's not me.
你为什么会有个囚犯 别管他
Why do you have a prisoner? - Leave him alone.
艾斯特 我发誓
Aster, I swear,
不是你想的那样
it's not what you think.
我都不知道我在想什么 拜托
I don't know what I think. - Please.
别碰他
Don't touch him.
告诉我是怎么回事 马上
Tell me what's going on. Now.
求你
Please.
救救我
Help me.
救我 求求你
Help me, please.
不要 等等
No, no, wait, wait, wait!
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表