剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
然后撤销掉 并告诉他们一切正常
Then I undo it and tell them it's working.
就像佩内洛普每晚在织布机前做的事一样
Like Penelope at the loom each night.
最重要的是
The bottom line is,
甚至连我都不知道你面对的是什么
even I don't know what you're dealing with.
你一直在耍他
You've been playing games with him.
我必须这么做 这变♥态♥谁啊
I had to. - Who's the sicko?
他说得对
He's right.
你怎么能这么残忍♥ 我没得选
How could you be so cruel? - I didn't have a choice.
他们威胁我的家人
They threatened my family.
他们说会照顾他们
They said they'd provide for them.
我不能冒险
I couldn't take a chance.
但我也知道我不能相信他们
But I knew I couldn't trust them either.
于是我假装配合
So, I make it look like I'm playing along,
但一有机会就破坏他们
but undermine them every chance I get.
这是个悲惨的处境 可怜的孩子
It's a miserable situation. Poor baby.
艾斯特 不管我做了什么
Aster, whatever I've done,
都比不上把他放出来残忍♥
it's a lot less cruel than unleashing him on the world.
不要放了他 我恳求你
Do not release him, I implore you.
他只是想自保
He's trying to save his own ass.
他担心我会报复
He's worried I'm gonna settle the score.
我只想离开这里
I just want to get out of here.
但如果我真报复了 你会怪我吗
But if I did, could you blame me?
不 不会的
No. No, I couldn't.
放我走
Let me go.
那些话都不是真的
All that stuff, it's not true.
我报名参军是因为那是我唯一的选择
I signed up for the military because it was my only option.
我是一名工程师
I was an engineer digging irrigation systems
在偏远的前哨挖掘灌溉系统
on remote outposts.
我在意外中受伤 从医院来到了这里
I got hurt in an accident. Went from hospital to here.
他们还不如杀了我
I wish they had just killed me.
出什么事了 怎么回事
What's wrong? What's happening?
他一定做了什么
He must be doing something.
不会有事的 我保证
It'll be all right. I promise.
快点 快点
Hurry. Hurry!
你想让我 动手啊
You want me to...Do it!
住手 别放了他 别停下
Stop, don't set him freel- Don't stop.
艾斯特 另一个
Aster! - The other one.
他在撒谎 艾斯特 住手
He's lying, Aster! Stop!
看在上帝的份儿上 别放他走
For God's sakes, do not set him free!
我要去杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
我不允许
I can't allow that.
我认真的 有艘飞船马上就都按了
I'm serious. I've got a ship coming.
我说过会救你出去
I said I'd get you out of here.
可我不会让自己卷进仇杀当中
I won't be a party to any vendetta.
那你打算怎么阻止我
So, how are you gonna stop me?
你别无选择
You kinda don't have a choice.
没有我你根本出不去
I'm your only ticket out of here.
现在呢
So, now what?
我们等着
We wait.
是真的吗
Was that true?
什么 你是个工程师
What? - That you were an engineer.
重要吗
Does it matter?
你是想问 我还会放你出去吗
Do you mean, will I still let you out?
我保证过
I gave my word.
那就不是
Then no.
我是BSF
I was ESF.
早期打击部队的
Early Strike Force.
我们提前介入
We'd come in and soften up the civilian populace
为地面部队软化平民
for the ground forces.
精英中的精英
Best of the best.
或者说最坏的坏人
Or worst of the worst.
那要看你站哪边了
Depends on which side you're on.
你觉得你杀了多少人
How many do you think you killed?
比我规定的要多
More than my share.
所以你撒谎了
So, you lied.
你对乔科说的话也撒谎了吗
Did you lie about what Jocko said?
说你是个无辜的受害者
That you're some innocent victim?
对
Yes.
我知道自己是干嘛的
I knew what I signed up for.
精英中的精英
The best of the best.
但我可以做的更好
But I could be even better.
大屠♥杀♥完全不会困扰你是吗
And the slaughter doesn't bother you.
不会 那是我的工作
No. It's my job.
我真不该放了你 我该听话的
I shouldn't have released you. I should have listened.
别再假装高尚了行吗
Get off your high horse, would you?
你觉得我们是怎么生存下来的
How do you think we survive out here?
我解释给你听吧
Let me spell it out for you.
UGMC
U- G- M- C.
我们首先登陆每个星球 清除上面的危险
We land first on every planet. We clear them for hazards.
你知道我们死了多少人吗
Do you know how many people we've lost?
当你们这些孩子们为了水和粮食争抢时
When you babies are fighting over water or crops,
我们建立秩序
we establish order.
没有我们你们哪有今天
You'd be nowhere without us.
你就是法♥西♥斯♥ 这不是主日学校
You're fascists. This ain't Sunday school.
我们早就超出这些幼稚的想法了
We are way out there,
军队是你们唯一的救命稻草
and the military is the only lifeline anybody has.
科学家们 他们简直蠢到家了
The scientists, they have their heads up their asses.
量子隧♥道♥局不在乎现实
QTA doesn't deal with reality.
我们是阻止人类灭绝的
We're the only thing standing between the human race
唯一屏障
and extinction.
所以为了保护和平我们杀几个人又如何
So what if we crack a few heads to keep the peace?
你是真不明白
You really don't get it.
这不是简单的杀人
It's not just cracking heads.
就因为你们让飞船调整航向到富有的殖民地
People starve because you reroute shipments
多少人忍♥饥挨饿
to wealthier colonies.
我曾在墨涅拉俄斯 我也是
I was on Menelaus......So was Il
我是少数活着离开的人
I was one of the few who made it off.
一群暴徒控制了整辆运输飞船 导致坠毁
A whole transport went down because a mob took control.
直接撞上了曼扎罗9号♥
Crashed right into Manjaro- 9.
不是只有你失去了亲人
You're not the only one who lost people.
根本就没有曼扎罗9号♥
There was no Manjaro- 9.
现在是谁活在幻想中
Now who's the one living in fantasy?
你在撒谎 你自己去查
You're lying. Look it up.
我的整个小队都死光了
My entire squad was wiped out.
我家人也是
So was my family.
那是真的
That was real.
我亲眼看到我妈
I saw my mum...
我根本不在乎你妈
I don't give a shit about your mum!
或者你
Or you!
现在打开门
Now, open this door!
不 你最好打开
No. You better.
不然呢
Or what?
你♥妈♥的♥事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your mum.
但我们的程序是不考虑附带伤害的
But we're programmed not to think of the collateral damage.
她有名字的
She had a name.
她叫什么 妮莎
What was it? - Nisha.
尽管我爸有一次叫了她别的名字
Although my dad once called her something else.
他们不知道我没睡着 但是
They didn't know I was still awake, but...
我觉得听见他说
I thought I heard him say...
说什么
Say what?
别的什么
Something else.
我改变不了已经做过的事
I can't change the things I've done.
那段时间对我们所有人来说都很艰难
It's been tough times for all of us.
有小型飞船接近
Small craft approaching.
量子隧♥道♥局吗 未知
QTA? - Unknown.
那一定是接艾斯特的飞船
Must be Aster's ride.
如果你没有限制我的权限
If you hadn't limited my permissions,
我可以帮上很多忙
I could be a lot more helpful.
艾斯特
Aster!
达琳
Darlene!
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表