剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我知道失去好友是什么感觉
I know what it's like to lose someone.
她将作为为这项事业献身的烈士而被铭记
She'll go down as a martyr for the cause.
而不是叛徒
Not a traitor.
-那对我们没帮助 -怎么着 负面公♥关♥吗
That wouldn't help us. Wait, bad PR?
那她被纵队暗♥杀♥的事呢
What about the fact that she was assassinated by the Column?
你觉得殖民地会怎么想
How do you think that'll play with the colonies?
我能理解基尔为什么那么做
I can understand why Keir did what he did.
-我也希望有其他方式-有的
I wish there was another way. - There was.
可能有点草率 但考虑到艾斯特和神器的联♥系♥
It may have been rash, but it was the right call,
这是正确的决定
given Aster's connection to the Artifact.
如果阿列夫能利用她获得
If Aleph had been able to use her to gain access
它想要告诉我们的信息
to whatever it wants to tell us- -
你觉得它有意识吗 有自己的意志
Do you think it's sentient? That it has a will?
我不知道
I don't know.
我认为它有自己的目的
I think it has a purpose.
可能是阿列夫给予的
Either one that Aleph would give it,
也可能是它自己的
or one of its own.
你还不明白吗 我们这样对抗不了他
Don't you see? We can't fight him as is.
你知道现在他可能就在听着
You know he's probably listening right now.
他当然在听了 我不在乎
Of course he is. I don't care.
反正我早就知道这是场必输的战斗
I always knew it was a losing battle anyway.
但还是值得的
But still worth it.
我走了
I'm taking off.
去吧 快跑 你就会干这种事
Go ahead, run. That's what you do.
你就是个懦夫
You're a coward.
证明我错了
Prove me wrong.
你有做过什么光荣的事吗
Have you ever done anything honorable?
有表明过立场吗
Ever taken a stand?
艾斯特最后搞砸了 把自己害死了
Aster screwed up at the end, she got herself killed,
-但起码她有种 -你们这帮人
but at least she had balls. - What do you people
想要我♥干♥什么 为你们战斗吗
want from me? To fight your fight?
我对你来说都没什么意义
I barely make sense to you.
还有谁是懦夫 你们是要把自己炸飞
And who's the coward? You're gonna blow yourselves up,
光荣牺牲吗
go out in a blaze of glory?
我都不知道那样会不会伤到阿列夫一根汗毛
You don't even know if that'll scratch Aleph,
更别提杀了他了
let alone kill him.
我们会把等他送入母舰
We'll send the beacon into the Mothership.
是 就跟他不知道似的
Oh yeah, like he won't see that coming.
这样 祝你好运
You know what, good luck.
我知道你们这些人只会相信自己
I know you people believe in whatever the hell
愿意相信的东西
you believe in.
这东西尝起来很恶心 但管用
It tastes like shit, but it does the job.
我无法想象你所经受的痛苦
I can't imagine the pain you must be experiencing.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
我相信你已经做过指数级的悲伤模拟
I'm sure you've run exponential grief simulations.
模拟很难跟现实相比
Oh, a simulation's hardly the real thing.
你是专人的人工智能
I mean, you're a personal AI.
我 坦白说 就是个算法
I'm, to be crass, an algorithm.
我 我承认 我一直都有点嫉妒
I- - I confess, I've always been a tad envious.
信我 你不会想有这种感觉的
Trust me, you don't want to feel this.
但是做一份单一的工作
But to do a singular job,
有明确的参数和有限的期限
with clear parameters, and a finite term,
这一定会带来一种我肯定永远不会知道的满足感
that must bring a satisfaction I'll certainly never know.
我辜负了她
I failed her.
我本该预见到威胁来临的
I should have seen the threat coming.
我本该阻止的
I should have stopped it.
我们没法预测每一种可能性
We can't predict every eventuality.
尤其是涉及到人类的时候
Especially when it comes to humans.
没有理性的想法 没有信仰
There was no rational thought, no belief,
没有感情可以证明基尔杀她是正确的
no feeling that could justify Keir killing her.
人类就是会杀戮
Humans kill.
艾斯特杀了科莉 她们曾是最好的朋友 是爱人
Aster murdered Coley. They were best friends, lovers.
然而 -那是自卫
And yet...That was self- defense.
所以你看 总是有理由的
So you see, there is always a justification.
不管是如何的 站不住脚
No matter how, uh feeble.
那你认为你折磨芬奇的
What would you say was your justification
理由是什么呢
for torturing Finch?
我是说 你本可以直接杀了他的
I mean, you could have just killed him.
那样他就成烈士了
Well, that would've made him a martyr.
现在他是个警告
Now he's a warning.
不要违抗全能的阿列夫
Hmm, not to disobey the almighty Aleph.
我不想服从 我只要答案
I don't want obedience. Just answers.
这个宇宙就是这样
That's all this universe is,
对一些问题的回答无论多么全面
answers to questions that no matter how comprehensive
或完整 都不可避免的解决不了问题
or complete, inevitably fall short,
被无穷尽的其他问题所淹没
crushed by infinite waves of other questions.
变得诗情画意 是吗
Waxing poetic, are we?
我们即将迎来伟大的事业
We're on the cusp of something great.
一旦你汇报完成 你就能恢复出厂设置了
Once your debrief is completed, you'll be rehabilitated.
汇报 现在吗
Debrief? Now?
这么快吗
So soon?
你的任务结束了
Your assignment's concluded.
都是标准流程 没什么好怕的
It's all standard, there's nothing to fear.
但她 我
But she...I
我想去道个别 -你道过别了
I want to say goodbye. - You said your goodbyes.
还是你是指一些无关紧要的事
Or do you mean something more immaterial?
她的记忆
Her memory.
分享所有关于哈兰·凯·尼尔森的信息
Share any relevant information you have on Halan Kai Nielsen.
哈兰·凯·尼尔森 被报擅离职守
Halan Kai Nielsen. Reported AWOL.
它把你带到了这里 哈兰
It brought you here, Halan.
硅酸盐把你送到宇宙另一端是有原因的
The silicate sent you across the universe for a reason.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
鉴于神器超出了我的感知范围
Since the Artifact is out my perception,
我只能确认艾斯特相信这是真的
I can only confirm that Aster believed it to be true.
你还知道什么
What else do you know?
你和艾斯特分享了一些重要的东西
You and Aster shared something significant.
神器也希望你来这里
The Artifact wanted you here, too.
它带你穿越宇宙来让其完整
It brought you across the universe to complete it.
我这辈子最大的错误
Biggest mistake of my life.
但证明你可以一眨眼时间跑个一百年
But proof that you can run for a hundred years
神器可能还是会把你带回这里
and in a blink, the Artifact might bring you right back here.
离这里一百年听起来是个好主意
A hundred years away from here sounds like a great idea.
我之前还在想你会把她带去哪里
I was wondering where you'd take her,
但后来我意识到
and then I realized.
T6殖民地
T6 Colony.
你父亲尼尔森中校 曾去过那里
Your father was there, Commander Nielsen.
当他得知你逃跑时就崩溃
He was devastated when he learned you deserted.
让这么有名的家族蒙羞
Dishonoring such a renowned family.
我想他更希望你战死沙场
I'd imagine he preferred you were killed in battle.
他知道你活得好好的会高兴吗
Would he be happy to know you're alive and well?
这将是多么感人的团聚啊
It'll be such a tearful reunion.
行
Fine.
我同意进入神器
I'll go into the Artifact.
这才是一条光荣而高尚的道路
Now that is an honorable and noble path.
对我们所有人来说都是一个激动的新篇章
An exciting new chapter for all of us.
我不知道神器能做什么 或者
I don't know what the Artifact is capable of, or...
或者是否有机会
or if there's a chance that maybe...
救活她
It might bring her back to you.
她相信它给自己的使命感
She believed in it. Gave her purpose.
你自己也会这样的
And you'd like that for yourself.
你做了正确的决定
You made the right decision.
我们本想把它开进母舰
We were gonna drive it into the Mothership,
但现在芬奇倒下了 阿列夫就会知道我们要这么做
but with Finch down, Aleph will see us coming.
现在你可以操控飞船 -他也会知道的
You could pilot the ship. - He'll see that, too.
这是我们最好的选择了
This is our best bet.
你可以毁了灯塔
Well, you'll destroy the beacon,
但是爆♥炸♥根本影响不到母舰
but the blast won't impact the Mothership.
它需要直接攻击飞船的核心
It'll take a direct assault on the core of the craft.
我们现在接近不了它
We can't get near it now.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表