剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
两份三号♥餐配健怡可乐?
Two number threes with Diet Cokes?
对,谢谢 -不客气
Oh, yeah. Thanks. - Sure.
有找零吗? -这里
Could I have my change, please?
感谢,谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.
你的汉堡 -求你让我坐在前座吧
Here's your burgers. - Yeah. Please let me ride up front with you.
你的饮料 你的找零 -好
Here's your drink. Here's your change. - Okay.
天啊,谢谢 至少让我
Oh my god. Thanks. Look, can I at least
吃完三明治再走吧? -要立刻上路…
eat the sandwich before we take off? - We gotta go.
不 -可是有些食物会乱飞耶…
No, no, no. - Wait, the food is gonna fly all over the--
要出发啰,还有大事要做
We gotta go! Got big plans!
对,我
Sally: Yeah, I just...
希望能够彻底探讨…
I wanna make sure that we fully understand, like,
克萝伊为何决定离开查克
why Chloe decides to leave Zach.
我觉得很明显呀
I think it's pretty clear.
你是怕看起来像在 灌输某种意识形态吗?
Are you worried it'll appear like we have an agenda?
也不是意识形态
No, not an agenda. Just, like,
我想要再更复杂,更模糊一点
needs to be, like, complex and gray, you know?
现在念起来就是很…
And right now, it just reads like...
不知道,她的台词…
I don't know. Like her dialogue is...
没有人会这样讲话
People just don't talk like that, you know?
好像一篇咬文嚼字的辩论文
Like in perfectly worded arguments.
「我对此假设提出异议」
I would disagree with that assumption.
「她的天真烂漫是女性亘古以来
Her naiveté is a direct result of the history of subjugation
受父权严厉压♥迫♥下之产物」
of women by a draconian patriarchy.
对
Right...
不然加几个发语词进去好了
Maybe we throw a few "um's" in there?
天啊
Oh my god...
你怎么那么厉害啊?
How do you know to do all this?
你说编剧吗?其实很简单
Writing? Oh! It's easy.
就是照着直觉走
You know, you just, um...
尽量发自内心
follow your instincts and keep it honest.
就跟演戏一样 -是,我
You know, just like when you're acting. - Yeah, I'm...
其实最近在忙一个 自己的计划
I'm actually, like, working on some personal stuff.
一个类似节目的东西 讲的是成长故事
Like, um, kind of a show. It's like coming of age,
但背景在外层空间…
but set in space.
我… -莎莉
I don't know, but... - Sally!
贝瑞
Barry? - Hey!
等等
Hi. I-- Wait...
我忘了 我叫你过来了吗?
I'm forgetting. Did I ask you to come?
没有,是我自己过来的
No, I came on my own.
听着
Hey. Listen,
我知道该怎么帮库辛奈
I know how to get Cousineau
走出女友被杀的阴影了
over the murder of his girlfriend.
让他来演你的戏
You cast him on your show.
什…
What...
什么?你
I... What? Wait, y--
跟库辛奈谈过了?-对…
You talked to Cousineau? - Uh, yeah.
他还是像个丧家犬
Yeah, and, um, you know, he's still pretty fucked up,
但我觉得
but I think getting his, um, you know,
如果他的演艺生涯东山再起
career back on track will make him a little less fucked up
他就会不那么像丧家犬 人生也能有个目标
and give him a purpose.
你人真好呢
Oh, that's so sweet.
不过我们试过推荐他 选角指导拒绝了
But we threw his name out for a part and casting said no.
当时得到的回复好像是 「人生苦短」
I think the direct quote was, "life's too short."
你不是老板吗?你能推♥翻♥这个决定吧?
Well, wait, aren't you the boss? Can't you override that?
对,我是老板 所以我必须相信
Yeah, I am the boss, which is why I need to trust
自己请到的人都很可靠
that I hired smart people,
选角指导说他是个烂摊子…
and casting said he's a shitshow. So...
他才不是烂摊子 -我知道
He's not a shitshow. - Yeah, I know. Look,
我跟你一样很讶异
I was as surprised as you are,
不过这个地方 已经没有他的容身之地
but the town wants nothing to do with him.
他这是自作自受啰
He's made his bed, so...
其实我现在有点忙
Hey, you know, I'm kind of in the middle of something here,
可以回家再聊吗?
so can we talk about this at home?
他现在很痛苦
He's in a lot of pain.
是,我知道 我也很同情他
Yeah. No, I am sorry to hear that.
才怪 -什么?
No, you're not. - What?
如果你是真的同情他 你就会出手相助
If you actually felt that way, you'd do something about it,
但你完全袖手旁观
but you're not doing anything about it.
所以就要由我来出手
So now, I have to do something about it.
我来找你帮忙 你却对我置之不理
I came here for your help, and you're not giving it to me.
你还好吗? 你好像有点歇斯底里
Are you okay? 'Cause you seem a little manic.
我很担心他 -我也是啊
I'm worried about him. - So am I.
所以我才想找他来演我的戏
Which is why I tried to get him on my show.
我们在讲同一件事呀
We're saying the same thing.
我们不是在讲同一件事
We are not saying the same thing!
根本不是同一件事
We are not saying the same thing!
我如果不帮他,我就活不下去
If I don't do this, I don't live!
我一定要帮到他,才活得下去
I have to do this to fucking live!
你笑个屁啊
Don't fucking laugh at me!
我的人生,我的整个人生
My whole life! My whole... fucking life!
贝瑞 -你赶快帮我实现
Barry... - I need you to do this for me now!
快点
Now!
快去
Do it.
好,我知道…你现在很生气 -快去
Okay. I see... you're very upset right now. - Do it!
很抱歉,我试过了
Look, I-I-I'm sorry. I tried, and...
我办不到 -该死
I... I can't. - Shit.
你好
Hello? - Hey-hey.
想不想碰面了呀?
Are you around to meet up?
想呀
Yes. Um...
你想约几点?-现在
What time were you thinking? - Now!
好
Right. Duh.
我也希望你信得过我的手下
You know, I really wish you would trust one of my guys
让他们送海♥洛♥因♥植株过去
to bring you these heroin plants,
不过既然你只信得过我一人
but since I'm the only one you trust,
你又
you know? Just...
住在遥远的卡拉巴萨斯
sucks that you live all the way in Calabasas.
实在有点不便 要开好长一段路呢 -我是住在雷兰
I mean, that is a drive. - Say I live in the Redlands.
雷兰?
Redlands?
搞屁啊?
Fuck me!
我今天要被搞惨了
I am so fucked today.
看来我今天不会那么快回办公室
I will not be coming back to this office anytime soon.
好,晚点见啰
Okay. I'll see you later.
你们在卖♥♥柠檬水吗?-对
Are you selling limonada? - Yeah.
多少钱? -一块钱
Oh, how much? - One dollar!
真好,给我两杯
Fantastic. I'll take two.
(西语)
(西语)
(西语)
不要拉车门
Don't pull on the door!
先等我解锁
Let me unlock first!
(西语)蠢蛋
Pendejo.
(西语)-我的女婿 -
Mi yerno. - Suegro.
您大老远从玻利维亚过来吗?
Did you just come all the way from Bolivia?
对
Yes.
但不是搭这辆车过来 这辆是租的
But, not in this. It's a rental.
我们是搭飞机
We flew.
贝瑞
Barry? Barry,
我在后车箱里躺太久了
I've been in this trunk way too long.
我的脚没有知觉 你可能不晓得
I can't feel my legs! A-and, you might not know this,
这是中风的前兆
but that is definitely a stroke symptom!
你要懂得放轻松 -你在做什么?
You're going to have to relax. - What are you doing?
计划一失败了 所以我要改试计划二
Plan A didn't work, so I'm gonna have to do plan B.
你到底知不知道自己在干嘛啊?
Do you even know what the plan is?
我不知道自己在干嘛
I don't know what the plan is!
我只是想帮你,好吗?
Look, I'm trying to fucking help you, man, alright?
所以不要再给我废话了 -你要去哪里?
So, just shut up! - Where you going?
艾莉森琼斯的办公室,谢谢
Uh, Allison Jones' office, please.
我们都有点疑惑
We were all just a little confused though. I mean,
你来试演过「游泳教练」 表现非常好
you read for "Swim Instructors," you were really good.
我们很喜欢你,阿杰很喜欢你
We liked you. Jay liked you.
谁? -阿杰
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表