剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Assistant Alright, everyone, cameras up!
摄影机架好了
Cameras up!
拿着 -服化组请待命
Here she is. -Makeup on standby.
你还好吗? -我很好,我‥你需要加点‥
Oh! You good? -Oh, I'm good. I wanna get started...
我没事,不用帮我补妆 -要补啦
Guys, I'm good. I don't need touches.
已经压到放饭时间了 我们要动作快
Okay, we're in meal penalty, so we really gotta jam. -Fuck a duck, okay.
好,开工啰 -开始收音
Let's do this thing. -Roll sound!
好
Okay.
好了吗,要不要对一遍台词? -我好了,你呢?
You good? You wanna run lines? -Oh, I'm good. Do you need to?
我很好 我的天啊
I am great! Oh my god.
肃静 -这件呢?
Quiet! -Wardrobe - How about this?
还是蓝色啊 -开拍
Still blue. -And, action!
他多久以前就开始 逼你跟他上♥床♥?
How long has he been pressuring you to have sex?
有一阵子了 但我要确定自己真的爱他
For a while, but I promised I wouldn't do it
才会献身
until I knew I loved him.
你要先了解自己,先爱自己
I think you need to know yourself and love yourself
才有办法去爱别人
before you can truly love someone else.
我该怎么办?等他跟我提分手吗?
What am I supposed to do? Wait for the perfect person?
你要懂得让自己有价值
You gotta make yourself the perfect person.
停 放饭半小时
Assistant Cut! That's half-hour lunch!
请帮我叫服装组过来
Could someone grab wardrobe?
演舞台剧的重点是放开来演
The key to stage acting is doing,
但是拍片就是要入戏
whereas when you're on camera, you really just want to be.
入戏才是重点
You know, it's more about being.
天啊
Oh my god! Oh!
这是送我的吗?
Are those for me?
我在连锁超♥市♥买♥♥的
I got 'em from Ralphs.
你什么时候要试镜?
When's your audition?
在你们午餐时间之前
Before, uh, you guys have lunch.
真可惜你不能留下来 不能改时间吗?
Oh, sucks you can't stay. Can't you move it?
你这家伙满有个性的
You know, you're like a... you're like kind of a dude.
很酷喔 -是啊
It's cool. -Oh, he is.
警♥察♥信了 完全深信不疑
The cops bought it hook, line, and a sinker.
所以如果他们 或是玻利维亚帮来找碴
So, if we have problem with them or Bolivians,
我们就把福契推出去?
we give them Fuches?
把错都推给他 因为他毫无利用价值
We pin everything on him because he is worthless to us.
他只是替死鬼 -那个名字他们也信了?
He is our patsy. -And they bought the name?
他们吓坏了 一副
Oh, they were scared. They were like,
"天啊,你说他叫做啥?"
"Holy shit, he's called what?"
好,我要挂了 期待再相逢啰
Alright, I gotta run. See you on the flippy-flops!
我的天啊
Oh! Jesus Christ.
你猜谁今天终于被警♥察♥问话啦?
Guess who finally got interrogated by police today?
可恶,你吓到我了
Fuck. You scared me.
顺利吗?
How did it go? -Um...
我觉得我表现得超棒 -我就说吧‥汉克
I think I aced it. -I told you. I told you, Hank.
一定要先想象自己的未来
You have to envision your future, yeah?
一定要这样 这样才能成功
You have to. That's the only way it's ever going to happen.
我就是照你说的做 我把我的未来说给他们听
I'm telling you, that's what I did. I totally envisioned my future,
我觉得很有用 因为就真的成功了
and I think it really worked because it worked.
跟你说喔 我收到大概16封通知
Hey, just so you know, I got, like, 16 notifications
都是推荐圣塔非的房♥子
about properties in Santa Fe.
别这样嘛,我们有钱啊
Mm-hmm. -Come on. We have the money.
汉克,别做白日梦了 -才不是白日梦
Hank, there is a daydream. -It's not daydream.
在重建江山之前 我什么都办不到
I can't make anything happen until I rebuild.
你的坏蛋小男友 杀光了我所有的坏蛋手下
Your little boyfriend Barry killed all my buddies.
这你是知道的 -你知道他几乎也 杀光了我的坏蛋手下
You know this. -And you know that he killed most of my buddies, too.
我不想聊坏蛋
I don't want to talk about Barry.
聊这个我都会睡不着
When I do, I can't sleep.
况且‥
Plus...
他杀光了我的坏蛋手下
he killed all my buddies.
我们的坏蛋手下都被杀
We both had buddies killed.
你还有一些坏蛋手下
You have some buddies.
我一个坏蛋手下都没有
I have no buddies.
老兄 -去死
Hey, man. -Fuck!
贝瑞
Barry?
你跑来这里干什么?
What the fuck are you doing here?
抱歉惊扰到你了,汉克
I'm sorry to surprise you like this, Hank,
但我不知道我还能去哪儿 -不行‥
but I didn't know where else to go, man. -No, no, no.
你快滚,快点滚 -为什么?
You need to get the fuck outta here. You need to get the fuck out. -Why?
宝贝 我要来泡茶 -可恶
Babe! I'm going to make some tea. -Shit.
你要喝跟平常一样的吗?
You want the usual?
你可以帮我泡一杯可可拿铁吗?
Can you make me a... choco-latte?
当然
Sure.
所以你跟克利斯多波是一对了?
So, you and Cristobal are an item now?
对,怎样,嫉妒吗?
Yes. What? You jealous?
我想问你手上有没有案子,汉克
I was wondering if you had any work, Hank.
我最近都跟一些业余人士合作
I've been working with some amateurs on,
雇主会从分类广♥告♥网站 联络我之类的
you know, people hiring me off of Craigslist, things like that,
我‥
and I, uh...
我满需要接个案子的
I could use a job,
你也不用跟别人说
and, uh, you know, you don't have to tell anyone
你在跟我合作 我可以明白
you're working with me. I under...
我真的很需要‥
I understand, but I could use--
你血洗修道院
You shoot up monastery.
你搞砸了我的生意
You fuck my business.
你用我送你的别针栽赃给我
You frame me using pin
那是我送你的好人礼物 -可恶
I gave you for being great dude. -Fuck.
现在你还有脸跑来我家
And now you come here to my fucking home,
跟我要工作?
asking me for a job?
我知道‥
I know, no, I know, I know, I know.
你这人有什么毛病啊?
What the fuck is the matter with you?
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do, man.
听着,我现在状况很糟
Look, I'm-I'm... I'm in a bad spot.
我开始出现幻觉
Like, I'm seeing shit that's not there.
好像快要疯了
I'm like-- I'm kinda losing my mind, man.
我需要帮助
And I need help.
我需要一个目标,汉克
I need... I need a purpose, Hank.
贝瑞
You-- -Barry.
要拿出诚意才能获得原谅
Forgiveness is something that has to be earned.
不论你正遇到什么难关
And whatever shit you're going through...
我都不想管
I can't be part of it.
我正在享受我的人生
I'm embracing my life.
套一句"肖申克的救赎"的台词
It's like that line in "Shawshank Redemption."
"要么有钱,要么去死"
"Get rich, or die trying."
说真的,快滚吧
Now, seriously. Fuck off.
滚出去的时候请不要陷害我
Try not to frame me on the way out.
"明早能来剧场找我吗? 需要人手帮我收拾,有酬劳"
"当然,库辛奈老师"
"来自雷普汤恩的桌上"
"库辛奈,请不要拿这把枪 把自己的老二给轰了"
"雷普留 口述整理但未经本人审阅"
一定要整个擦干
Alright, make sure you dry that all the way off, alright? -Okay.
爸 下班之后
Hey, Dad. Uh, after work,
要不要来公园找我们?
you wanna meet us at the park?
再联络吧 过来
We'll see how it goes. Come here.
高登,我好爱你喔
Gordon, I love you so, so much.
不会有事的
It's all going to be okay.
我也爱你,爷爷
I love you, too, Grandpa. -Yeah.
"已关闭"
"谢谢各位15年来陪我演戏"
"库辛奈留"
你气色很好
You look good.
你也是
So do you.
楼下感觉是个大工程
Downstairs looks like a lot of work.
是啊
It is.
关闭这个表演班一定很舍不得吧
Must be hard, uh, closing up this place.
既然你不教演戏了
So, if you're not teaching anymore,
那你会回去表演吗?
are you gonna go back to performing or...
我的演员生涯是一坨屎,贝瑞 你明知故问
My career is shit, Barry. You know that.
那你‥
Well, are you, uh...
其他方面过得还好吗?
doing well otherwise?
你还记得在树林里的那天吗?
Remember that day in the woods?
那天在我脑海里挥之不去
I've been thinking about that a lot.
记得那个 把我带去树林的男子吗?
Remember the guy that took me into the woods?
他叫什么来着?
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表