剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
You... - Come here. Come here. Come here.
没事 看着我‥
It's okay. Look at me. Look at me. Look at me.
好‥
Okay. Okay. Okay.
看着我‥
Look at me. Look at me. Look at me.
看着
Look at me.
是我杀的
I did this.
听着‥
Hey, hey, hey. Hey, listen. Listen.
是我杀的 懂吗?
I did this, okay? I did this.
人是我杀的 -我杀的
I did this...
是谁杀的? -我杀的
Who did this? - I did this.
不对 是我杀的‥
No, I did this. I did this.
看着我‥是我杀的
Look at me! Look at me!
是我杀的
I did this.
说"是贝瑞杀的"
Say, "Barry did this."
贝瑞杀的‥再说一遍 -贝瑞杀的
Barry did this. Say it again. - Barry did this?
贝瑞杀的‥
Barry did this?
贝瑞杀的‥
Barry did this. - Barry did this.
再说一遍 -贝瑞杀的
Say it again... That's it. - Barry did this.
没错 好 你赶快回家 -回家
Okay. You're gonna go home. - Home...
你赶快回家 你没来过这里
You're gonna go home. You were never here.
好‥快走
Okay. Okay, go.
汉克‥
Hank!
汉克‥ -什么
Hank! - What?
怎么了?
What is it?
我挣脱了
I'm free!
持枪守卫进来的时候
We are going to overpower the gunmen
我们会制♥服♥他们 然后我们就会去救你
when they come in. Then, we will release you.
好
Okay. Uh... Um...
你们是怎么挣脱手铐的?
How did you guys get out of-of the handcuffs?
不要‥求求你
No, no, no. Please.
不要‥我还铐着手铐
Look! I-I am still handcuffed!
不要‥求求你
No, no, please, please. - Oh...
不要 我们不敢了 快救我们出去
No! No! We won't escape! Please, get that out of here!
不要啊 求求你‥
No! Please! No!
去死吧
Fuck you...
古斯塔夫 钢琴
Gustavo, piano!
钢琴
Piano!
克利斯多波?
C-Cristobal?
克利斯多波?
Cristobal.
柏克曼
Berkman!
你在做什么 柏克曼?
What are you doin', Berkman?
这个废物让你赚了多少钱?
How much you get for that asshole over there?
他们付你多少钱?
How much they pay you?
克里斯的命又让你赚了多少?
How much did you get for Chris?
说啊 柏克曼
How much, Berkman?
你收了多少钱杀克里斯?
How much did they give you for Chris?!
他是如此无辜 贝瑞
'Cause he was an innocent, Barry!
我现在就要听你说 贝瑞
You gotta tell me right now, Barry.
为什么
Why?
为什么要杀克里斯?
Why Chris?
他这么善良 他还很崇拜你
He was a sweetheart. He looked up to you.
但你就是非除掉他不可
But you had to take him out, right?
我一定要知道 贝瑞
You need to tell me, Barry!
为什么要杀克里斯?
Why Chris?!
快说 贝瑞
Tell me, Barry!
快说
Tell me!
快给我说
Tell me right now!
不要呆坐在那里 你快给我说
Don't just fuckin' sit there! You fuckin' tell me!
我要知道
You need to tell me!
够了‥
Enough! Enough!
闭嘴
Shut up!
不要
No!
别开枪
Don't!
天啊 贝瑞‥
Look up, Barry.
贝瑞
Barry.
贝瑞 听着 冷静
Barry, listen to me. Calm down.
我有个女儿
I got a daughter.
她叫做艾希 已经八岁了
Her name is Elsie. She's 8 years old.
多亏你救了我一命 才有她的诞生
She wouldn't be here if you hadn't saved my life.
我知道何谓恶人 贝瑞
I know evil, Barry...
你不是恶人
...and you're not evil.
但是你该收手了
But this has to stop.
不能再这样下去
All of it's gotta stop.
听到了吗?
You hear me?
拜托
Please...
就从现在开始
Starting now.
对 你放心吧
Yeah, you got nothing to worry about.
现在怎么办?
What happens now?
我要回家拿一些东西
I'm gonna pick up some shit from my house, and, uh,
然后我会去接你
I'll come get you.
我们要去哪里?-不知道 随便挑个地方吧
W-where are we going? - I don't know. Pick a place.
莎莉
Hey, Sally.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Oh, you do?
罗德里格斯旅客与沙维吉旅客
Will passengers Rodriguez and Savage
请至19B登机门报到
please report to gate 19B?
再次提醒 罗德里格斯旅客与沙维吉旅客
Once again, passengers Rodriguez and Savage,
"密苏里州久普林" 请至19B登机门
please report to gate 19B.
你好
Hello?
柏克曼先生 我是吉姆摩丝
Mr. Berkman? It's Jim Moss.
我刚刚跟基恩库辛奈 聊了一些耐人寻味的事
I just had a very interesting conversation
跟我女儿的死有关
with Gene Cousineau about my daughter's death.
我想找你聊聊这件事 你有空吗?
I'd like to speak with you about it. You available?
没空 我没空
Uh, no. No, I-I'm not.
请你来我家一趟
I'm gonna need you to come to my home.
我可以明天再回电给你吗?
Can I call you tomorrow?
请你现在就过来
I need you to come now.
我再回电给你‥
Look, I-I, uh, I gotta call you back, alright?
我再回电给你‥
I gotta call you back.
他想毁了我们 贝瑞
He wants to take us down, Barry.
你跟他说了什么?
W-w-what'd you say to him?
他会把我给毁了
He's gonna ruin me.
我不能让这种事发生
I can't have that.
你在哪里?
Well, where are you?
对不起 我不知道还能怎么办
I'm sorry. I don't know what else to do.
等等 库辛奈老师 你在哪里?
Wait, wait, Mr. Cousineau, where are you?
我非下手不可 贝瑞
I gotta do this, Barry.
我不知道还能怎么办
I don't know what else to do.
你带了枪?
What, do you have a gun on you?
你竟然带了枪‥?-不是‥
You have a fucking gun? You have a fucking gun? - No!
不是‥ -是怎样
No! - What the fuck is this?!
你脑子坏了吗?-他就住在那里
What is wrong with you?! - He lives right there.
你竟然出现在他家门口 你疯了吗?
You're in front of his fucking house! Are you nuts?
我不知道还能怎么办
I don't know what else to do.
打算进去开枪杀了他吗?
What, you're gonna go in there and shoot him?
你不知道他有多大的能耐
You don't know what this man is capable of.
贝瑞 他会把我给毁了
Barry, he's gonna ruin me.
他会摧毁我辛苦换来的一切
He's gonna destroy everything I worked for.
快滚 我去找他谈谈
Get the fuck outta here. I'm gonna go talk to him.
你赶快滚 -不行‥千万不要跟他谈
You get the fuck outta here. - No! No! You can't talk to him.
那家伙一心只想复仇 千万不要找他谈
That man only wants revenge. You cannot talk to him.
他是疯子
He's crazy.
他都知道了 贝瑞
He knows everything, Barry.
他知道是你杀了詹妮
He knows you killed Janice.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我们开车离开吧
Just... let's get in the car and go.
快走‥ -不要‥求你了 不要进去
Get outta here. Get outta here. - No. No, no, no, please.
不要‥
You can't go. No, no, no, no.
你听我劝 贝瑞 拜托你不要进去
Listen to me, Barry. Please don't go in there.
你快滚啦 -不要进去
Get the fuck outta here. Get outta here. - Don't go in there.
快走‥
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表