剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
那里 就在那上面
Right there! Right up there.
你弟就是想在那里盖热水浴缸
That's where your brother wanted to put a hot tub.
那可是他的梦想呢
I mean, it was his dream.
他给了柏克曼1700美元?
And he gave Berkman 1,700?
对 我个人是很看好这项创举
Yeah! I mean, it sounded like a game-changer to me,
但柏克曼很反对
but you know Berkman, he was against it.
怎会有这种混账东西?
What kind of dick...
竟然会反对在那里盖热水浴缸
says no to a hot tub right there?
不知道 简直是
I don't know! What kind of-- what...
胡来嘛 对吧?
Fuckin' crazy! Right?
太违反常情了吧
I mean, it's absolutely nuts, am I...
但总之
Am I right? Anyway, y-you...
你知道他的住址了 事成之后再打给我
you got his address. You call me when it's done.
我要去洛杉矶找一个老朋友
I'm gonna be checking out a friend of mine in LA--
走吧
Let's go.
北岭住♥宅♥爆♥炸♥案中的
One of the bodies we pulled out of
其中一名死者
the Northridge house explosion
是费南多沙格多
was Fernando Sagredo,
波利维亚帮的头目
the head of the Bolivians.
所以我们去抄种植场时
So, we must have gotten to the nursery
他们应该正好在进行报复
in the middle of them getting payback.
所以说这枚炸♥弹♥
Right, so that means
就是诺荷汉克放的
it was NoHo Hank who planted that bomb.
诺荷是软脚虾
NoHo is soft.
你看看他穿的衣服
I mean, look at the way he dresses.
一看就不是会放炸♥弹♥的人
He is not the bomb-planting type. This...
肯定是渡鸦啦 -好 听着
was the Raven. - Okay, look.
你觉得这个小精灵
You think Rumpelstiltskin over here
有本事一手灭掉 一整间满是混混的修道院
could take out a whole monastery of goons all by himself?
鬼扯 我才不信‥
No, I ain't buying it. I ain't buying it, no.
这个人受过精良的训练
No, no, no, no. Our guy is highly trained.
搞不好是退役军人
He's probably, like, ex-military or s...
说不定这个小精灵
Well, how do we know Rumper-stiltskin over here
是个狠角色啊
isn't some kind of badass? I mean... I mean...
你看看他的夹克 是皮衣 个性十足
Look at his jacket, right? It-it's leather, and it's cool.
你最近有柏克曼的消息吗?
Have you heard from Berkman?
贝瑞? -对
Barry? - Yeah.
我们上一次见面
Uh, we haven't seen him
是他来参加 为克里斯办的慈善活动
since he did that charity drive for Chris.
他说他在上表演课
He said he was taking acting classes.
不可能‥ -真的
No, no, no. - Yes!
贝瑞柏克曼
Barry Berkman,
那个冷场王在上表演课?
the human ice machine, is taking acting classes?
他好像很喜欢
He seems to like it!
他还在洛杉矶吗?
Is he still out here in LA?
在啊 我很确定
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he is.
我们应该找时间聚一聚
We should all get together.
好啊
Yeah.
好 我很想见见他
Yeah, no, I-I'd love to see him. Yeah.
我再打给他 -妈
I'll call him. - Mom!
我可以去维多家打篮球吗?-去吧 宝贝
Can I go shoot some hoops at Victor's? - Sure, honey.
他都长那么大了
He's all grown up now.
算法腰斩了我的影集
And then this algorithm killed my show,
我现在好迷惘
and I'm just feeling really lost, you know?
现在我的经纪人 又要我去跟"网妖"开会
And now, my agent wants me to go and take a meeting at BanShe.
你不想跟那些人合作 -对啊
You don't wanna work with those dudes. - I know!
我以前是 某家吉拿棒名店的烘焙师♥傅♥
Yeah, I used to be a baker at this kickass churro shop in Eagle Rock.
整个轻松到不行
It was cushy as fuck. Like...
我大可一辈子就这样逍遥
I could've rode that shit forever,
但我深知我必须挑战贝涅饼
but I knew I had to level up to beignets.
许多吉拿棒伙伴都说
Well, all the churro dudes were like,
"控制一下野心吧 米契"但我回说‥
"Rein in your ambitions, Mitch," but I was like...
不要
nah.
如今‥我要很谦卑地说
And now, and I say this in all humility,
我的店红透半边天
my place is the shit.
这都要多亏 我当初坚信自己的能耐
And that's all because I believed in my own abilities.
我倒是没有这样想过呢
I never really thought about it that way.
我知道
I know.
天啊 简直是天堂
Oh my god, that's heaven.
老天 你们是有多闲?-抱歉让你等那么久
Jesus Christ, get a life. - Sorry that took so long.
天啊 我想吃这个想疯了
Oh my god, I dream about these.
我们不能就这样放弃"久普林"
We can't just give up on "Joplin." I mean,
不然去找其他串流平台?
maybe we try another streaming service?
先听听网妖怎么说吧
Let's see what BanShe has to say.
他们想找你合作另一个项目
They have another project they'd like to work with you on.
但我好像不太想跟那些人合作
But I don't know if I wanna work with those dudes.
至少去听听再说吧
I think you should at least hear them out.
你拿沾酱了吗?-不然我们自己来创个串流平台?
Did you get the dipping sauce? - Maybe we start our own streaming service.
把你的脏手给我拿开
You get the fuck away from me!
喂?
Hello?
贝瑞? -我是
Barry? - Yes.
我是沙伦 克里斯的妻子
Hi, it's Sharon, Chris' wife.
你好吗 发生什么事了?
Hi. Hi. How are you? Uh, what's wrong?
没事啦 你好吗?
Nothing's wrong. How are you?
我很好‥
I'm fine. I'm fine.
你呢? -都好
Uh, how are you? - Good.
我看到你的那篇文章了 -是啊 就是‥
I saw that article about you. - Oh yeah.
你儿子好吗?
Yeah, that was... H-how's your son?
他很好 -是喔
He's good. - Yeah?
是这样的 我要为退役军人
Um, look, I-I'm putting together a dinner
办一场慈善晚宴
for some of the vets from my charity,
我想邀你一同参与
and I'd love for you to come.
好啊 太棒了 什么时候?
Yeah. No, that'd be great. When?
我是想办在今天晚上 这样会太唐突吗?
Um, I'm thinking tonight. Is that crazy?
完全不会 你再寄地址给我
That's not crazy at all. Yeah. No, just send me your address.
太好了
That's great.
我很开心
A-a-absolutely great for me.
太好了 -要我带什么过去吗?
Great. - Uh, hey, can I bring something?
不用‥ -不对‥
No, no. - \i1No, no, no.
我想到能带什么了 一定会很棒
I know exactly what I'm gonna bring and it's gonna be great.
你绝对喜欢 超好吃的
And you're gonna love it 'cause they're delicious.
好 那就再聊啰
Okay, well, I-I'll talk to you soon.
好的 -好
Alright. - Okay.
晚点见 晚上见
I'll talk to you later, or I'll see you tonight.
地址再寄给我 好 爱你喔
Yeah, send me your address. Okay. Love you.
我…
I, uh...
我不是要说我爱你
I didn't mean to say I love you.
没想到会这样脱口而出
I don't know why I just said that, okay?
抱歉 我刚分手
Sorry. I just went through a bad breakup.
状况不太好 -没事 没关系‥
I'm in a bad place. - No, no. It-it's all good. It's all good.
你懂我意思 好
You know what I mean?
我还以为你要挂断了 我先挂吧 好 再见
I thought you were gonna hang up. Y-- I'll hang up. Okay. Bye.
太好了
This is great.
(西语)
Sí, sí...
好一点了吗?
Are you feeling better?
我的老天爷
Holy smokes.
我好惨 整个人生都毁了
I'm so fucked! Everything is so fucked!
现在
So now, you know,
我的生意整个毁光光
my business is, like, completely burned down
我还被警♥察♥盯上
and cops are on my tail,
我的克里斯多波还被人抓走
and they took my Cristobal.
这家伙说谎骗你
This dude lied to you,
没跟你说他已婚
didn't tell you he was married,
也没说他是异性恋
didn't tell you he was straight.
话虽如此 他确实听起来很迷人
Now don't get me wrong. He sounds like a real catch,
这些都是大警讯喔 兄弟
but those are massive red flags, bro.
难道
So,
要我跑去玻利维亚 然后说‥
I go down to Bolivia and say, like, you know,
不要再有警讯啰?
like, no more red flags, right?
兄弟 听着
Hey, dude, look.
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表