剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
这场会议可真无聊
As far as conferences go, it was boring.
凯尔的比赛怎么样?
Nothing to report. Oh, how was Kyle's game?
超精彩
Oh, it was amazing.
六比零 凯尔投了七局
Six-zero. Kyle pitched seven innings.
教练说他创下了个人最快球速
Coach said it was the fastest he'd ever thrown.
不会吧 这么强啊?
No way. Are you kidding me?
我没能到场 真可惜
Ugh, I'm sorry I missed it.
对了 我知道你不想庆祝
Oh hey, so I know you don't want to celebrate,
但我还是订了明晚七点的餐厅
but I made a reservation at Brio's at 7:00 tomorrow night.
是喔 -没错
You did? - I did.
真好呢 -总之…
That's awesome! - Anyway,
我准备排早一点的班机
I'm gonna stand by on the earlier flight.
希望能在午餐左右回到家
Hopefully, I'll be home around lunch.
那就太好了
Oh, I hope so.
好 宝贝 到时候见了 我爱你
Okay, babe. I'll see you when you get here. I love you.
我也爱你 晚安
I love you, too. Sleep tight.
有什么事吗?
May I help you?
早安 太太 我是肯尼古乐
Good morning, ma'am. Uh, Kenneth Goulet.
方便借一步说话吗?
Do you have a moment?
我想说的是 警♥察♥有时不太可靠
All I'm saying is that sometimes the police fall short.
可是正义呀‥
Now, justice...
还是有管道伸张的
That's still attainable.
他是谁? -你就是凯尔吧
Who is this? - Hi. You must be Kyle.
我是肯尼古乐 -请你离开
I'm, uh, Kenneth Goulet-- - Please leave.
好吧
Okay.
我知道密歇根大学给你 全额奖学金 让你去打球
I understand you had a full-ride to play ball at Michigan.
但你决定待在家乡 为什么呢?
You decided to stay home. Why was that?
听着 不管你想推销什么 我们都不想要
Look, man, whatever it is you're selling, we don't want any.
我知道是谁杀了你♥爸♥
I know who killed your dad.
爸?
Dad?
你该不会整晚没睡吧?-我捅出大娄子了 儿子
Wait, have you been up all night? - I fucked up, son.
这是怎么一回事?现在是怎样?
W-w-what is all this? What hap-- What's going on here?
我惹到不该惹的人
I pissed off the wrong guy.
爸 这对你来说是家常便饭啊
Dad, you do that every day.
这里待不下去了 搬离道奇吧
We gotta leave. We're leaving Dodge.
要我搬离洛城?我不能
Leave LA? I-- No, I-I can't.
我不能离开洛城 -好了
I can't leave LA. - Okay.
你去收拾一下
You get ready.
我去把行李装上车
I'm gonna pack the car.
我去买♥♥新的行李箱
I'm gonna get new suitcases,
你去带上高登 -爸
you pack Gordon. - Dad,
我没有要离开洛杉矶 -昨天在"人性法则"片场 是怎么回事?
I'm not leaving LA. - What the hell happened on "Laws of Humanity" yesterday?
汤姆 我现在没空说这些
Tom, this is not a good time.
你就跟他们说‥我只是在捍卫我的家人‥
Just tell them I was doing what I thought was best for my family.
他们爱死你了 所以想找你回去
They loved you. They want to bring you back.
执行制片说他都不知道 原来你那么厉害
The showrunner told me he had no idea you were that good.
他说你让这个老头角色 变得很有渲染力
He said you gave real pathos to that--to that sad old man character.
现在他们打算拓展这个角色
And now, they're gonna extend the part,
给你加一些戏份
give you additional scenes.
这可是"人性法则"呢
On "Laws of" fucking "Humanity"!
你知道这出戏有多红吗? 红到不行
You know how big that show is? It's huge!
收视率高达1.6呢
Gets like-like a 1.6 in the demo.
汤姆 我要搬走了
Tom, I'm leaving town.
什么 为什么?
What? Why?
因为我招惹到我惹不起的人
Because I pissed off a guy I shouldn't have.
你这个人就是这样 基恩
Well, I must say, that's, uh, that's right on brand for you, Gene.
我当你的经纪人三十年了
You know, I've been your agent for 30 years,
跟你讲句真心话
and let me tell you something.
这可是一件苦差事
It has not been easy.
我听过人家说你是自恋狂
People have told me you're narcissistic,
自我迷恋
self-obsessed,
小心眼 脑袋不正常
petty, unhinged.
这些是别人说的 不是我说的
Their words, not mine.
暴躁 恶毒 恶劣 爱羞辱人
Volatile, toxic, abusive, malignant.
是个废物 蠢蛋 呆子 圾垃
A scrub, a dope, a dummy,
王八蛋 窝囊废
a loser, a cocksucker,
彻头彻尾的大烂渣
a dump truck, a stone-cold buster...
炸♥弹♥?为何不直接开枪杀他?
A bomb? Why can't I just shoot the guy?
原本确实是要你开枪杀他们
Well, we were going to have you shoot them,
但是… -他们?
but-- - Them?
我以为目标只有费南多一个人
Wait, I thought it was just one guy, this Fernando.
原本是这样 但
It was. You know, but then,
这两位仁兄唐姆和德路易 他们点出
Dom and DeLuise over here pointed out that
如果只杀掉费南多
if we only kill Fernando, then, like, a whole contingent
那整个不知道在帅什么的 玻利维亚部队
of just weirdly stunning Bolivian soldiers
就会过来杀光我们
would come in here and kill all of us.
所以我们决定了 就请你把他们全部炸死
So, it's been decided that you are going to blow them all up
趁着他们开白天会议的时候
during their midday meeting, which is usually around 5 PM.
时间通常在下午五点 克利斯多波那时会去上皮拉提斯
Now, Cristobal will be at Pilates at that time,
所以他不会在现场 -你要我炸掉整栋房♥子?
so he won't be there. - Right, so I'm bombing a house?
炸法也是重点 看好了 手♥机♥借我一下
Oh, and how. Peep this. Give me your phone.
你要先下载"引爆"应用程序
You need the Detonate app.
可恶 脸借扫一下
Oh wait, shit. I need your face.
好了
Bingo.
"您想收到特别引爆优♥惠♥吗?"
Would you like to receive Detonate special promotional offers?
当然好啊 "是否允许存取手♥机♥相片"好的
Absolutely. Can it access to your photos? Yes.
同意 "定位服务"随时开启
Location services? Always.
"本程序能否将您的个人资料 分享给市场调查"
Can I share personal information with market research?
当然 尽管分享
Sure. Why not?
都设定好啰
And you are set.
轰炸超人柏克曼
"BerkmanGoesBoom."
密♥码♥是"突然间西摩1985"
Your password is "SuddenlySeymour1985,"
字母S都要换成金钱符号♥ -谢谢
but the S's are all dollar signs. - Thanks.
炸♥弹♥在哪里?
So, where's this bomb?
就在那里
It's right over there.
拿起来
Pick it up!
(外语)
(外语)
(外语)
我今晚的致词不想讲得太老套
I want my speech tonight not to be corny, you know?
我想要发自内心 做自己 就跟这出戏一样
I want it to be honest and real, like the show.
不讲一些肤浅的废话
Not some superficial bullshit
说可能会得到怎样的评价 -是
about how it might be perceived. - Right.
把这段记下来 -好
Take this down. - Yeah.
我自编自导自演"久普林"
Um, "I didn't write, direct, produce,
可不是为了沽名钓誉
and star in 'Joplin' for the glory." - Mm-hmm.
我做这出剧是为了某个小女生
"I do this show for a little girl
她来自密苏里州的久普林
who came from Joplin, Missouri."
对 然后这个小女生 可能叫做艾比盖儿
Yeah, and maybe that little girl's name is Abigail,
但大家都叫她小口爱 因为她奶奶发音不标准
but everybody calls her Thweetie because her grandma had a lisp,
奶奶都会说 "小口爱 快来给牛挤奶啰"
and she'd say, like, "Thweetie! Time to milk the cows!"
也许艾比盖儿住在农场上
Yeah. And, um, maybe Abigail lived on a farm,
所以她与世隔绝 一直到14岁才看到电视机
so she was really sheltered and she didn't see a television set until she was, like, 14 years old.
她每晚都会说‥"妈妈
And every night, she would be like, "Mama,
电视机里的小小人
"promise me those little people
不会跑出来吧?"
aren't gonna come out of the television set--"
奈特莉 那个小女生就是我 -是
Natalie! That little girl is me. - Yeah, yeah.
你就是小口爱?
You're Thweetie?
混账东西 娘儿们
Tom: ...cracker-ass, fruity-booty,
烂到掉渣 劣质品
wack as hell, weak sauce,
废材 废人 废渣
fuckhead, fuckface, fucknuts,
劣货 劣渣 渣渣
shit nuts, shit fuck, fuck fuck--
有人说我是渣渣? -渣人
Wait a minute, somebody called me a fuck fuck?
对啊 罗勃雷纳 1994年
Yeah. Rob Reiner, 1994.
"密西西比谋杀案"的试镜
Was the "Ghosts of Mississippi" audition.
我还特别说了 请不要给回馈
I specifically said I don't want feedback.
总之你现在有机会翻转形象
But listen, now, you have the opportunity to be known
成为伟大的演员基恩库辛奈
as Gene Cousineau, great actor.
我会把新住址传给你
I'm gonna send you my new address.
我可能会改名
I'm probably gonna be under another name.
麻烦你帮我买♥♥这两个行李箱
Go and-and pay for these, will you?
基恩?
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表