剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
虽然我们才刚认识
I know we just met,
但你这个人‥
but you seem, like...
还不错
kind of rad.
我的店快要开分店了
My shit's about to franchise.
我们可以考虑合作一下
We could run this business together.
了解‥
Yeah...
我可能需要几天
You know, I might need a few days to, you know...
想想
mull that over.
不然先暂定星期三?
So... Wednesday?
好
Yeah...
再见 -好
Okay, bye. - Late.
我找我女儿讲开了
I had that talk with my daughter.
结果呢?
And?
你还承受得了更多好消息吗?
Can you handle more amazing news?
你是怎么闯进我家的?-鲍伯杰布森
How did you get into my house? - Bob Jacobsen.
你知道他是谁吗?制♥作♥
You know who that is? Producer.
"神力人" 系列电影的制♥作♥人
He did the "Wonder Man" films.
你不可以就这样闯进我家
You can't just break into my house.
他准备进军串流产业
He's moving into the streaming space,
串流产业已慢慢入侵电影产业
which is now creeping into the theater space.
这家伙被你作为老师的善举 深深感动
The guy was so moved by what you did as a teacher,
他想帮你开一个节目
he wants to give you your own show.
"基恩库辛奈的大♥师♥课"
"The Gene Cousineau Master Class."
大♥师♥课?-没错
"Master Class"? - That's right.
你和学生们共事
You with the students. You know, working with them
就像当初对退役军人尚恩那样
like you did with that vet, that Shawn.
是贝瑞 -倾囊相授演戏技巧
Barry... - Teaching them everything about acting.
揭开那些扭曲的动力
Unlocking all the weird shit that motivates them.
拯救他们的人生
Saving their lives.
这会在一般家里串流
It's going to be streaming into people's homes,
但他还想拿到戏院播
but he also wants to put it in movie theaters.
他出价多少?-40万美元
What's his opening offer? - 400,000.
但应该还有很大的空间谈高
But I think I can talk him way up.
好
Alright.
答应我一个条件 我就接演
I'll do it, under one condition.
请你离开我的教室
Oh, please. Leave my classroom.
我不想对你
I don't wanna have to get a restraining order
提出保护令 -你先好好听我说
against you. - You're not listening.
你可以执导这些舞台剧
You get to direct all of these stage shows,
全世界的观众都看得到
and they shoot out all over the world!
我才不想帮你搞
I'm not interested in helping you
你的那个大♥师♥课 请你离开
with your little Master Class. Now, go.
你说到重点了 这不是我的大♥师♥课‥ -请你小声一点
And there's the problem. It's not my Master Class. - Keep your voice down.
这不是我的大♥师♥课 这是一个合作计划
It's not my Master Class. It is a collaboration.
我们要一起完成
We do it together. I didn't--
我说前提是你拿到比较多的酬劳 我才要接
I said I wouldn't do this unless you got a bigger piece.
去死吧 -不要啊?
Oh, fuck you. - No!
好 八二分
Alright, 80-20.
不需要你的施舍
I don't need your charity.
你全拿吧
Take it all.
听你胡扯 -我说到做到
Bullshit. - Try me.
是我就会好好考虑一下
If I were you, I would think about it.
所以
So,
你们族人都怎么说"水"?
what do you a-and your people call... water?
水
Water.
你其实离洛杉矶才20英里远
You know you're only 20 miles outside of LA.
那座山丘对面 就有一家星巴克
There's a Starbucks right over that hill.
那…
Wow, that's
真了不起呢‥可恶
That's incredible-- Shit.
抱歉
Uh-- Oh, I'm sorry.
没事 -我必须‥
It's okay. - Gotta... Yeah.
老天爷啊 搞什么?
Jesus fuckin' Christ, what?!
是肯尼古乐吗?-是
Is this Ken Goulet? - Yeah.
我是吉姆摩丝
This is Jim Moss.
我女儿是詹妮摩丝刑♥警♥
My daughter was Detective Janice Moss.
你打来说你有她的命案线索
You called me about some information regarding her murder.
我想跟你约出来聊聊
I'd like to meet and discuss this.
其实呢
You know what?
没事 我搞错了 道歉打扰到你
Never mind. I made a mistake. I'm sorry I bothered you.
莎莉 惊叹号♥
Hey, Sally, exclamation point.
我想谢谢你
I just wanted to say I appreciate you
斥责我是‥
for calling me out
上引号♥
for being a, quote,
暴♥力♥的混账 下引号♥
"violent asshole," end quote.
抱歉我过去几周
I am sorry for all the shit
给你带来那些不愉快
I put you through over the past couple of weeks.
括号♥ 在办公室对你咆哮 顿号♥
Parentheses, yelling at you at work, comma,
提议要闯进你老板的家里
offering to break into your boss' house,
顿号♥
comma,
拍她睡觉的样子
take sleeping pictures of her,
等等之类的
et cetera, et cetera,
括号♥ 皱脸图释
end parentheses, wincing emoji.
我确实不可原谅
There is no excuses for that.
做出那些狗屁事
B. Period.
惊叹号♥
S. Exclamation point.
惊叹号♥ 惊叹号♥
Exclamation point. Exclamation point.
天啊 -这件不错 而且还打六折
Oh man. - "This looks nice, and it's 40% off.
总之我应该不会再演戏了
"Anyway, I don't think I'm going to do acting anymore.
我找到了新的交友圈 是陆战队友人
"I found a new community with my Marine friends.
我要回到过去来抛下过去
"I'm trying to move forward by going into the past
像"回到未来"那样 笑死
"like Marty McFly. LOL.
先生 请你小声一点 糟糕 抱歉
"Sir, you're talking too loud. Shit, I'm sorry.
请降低"阴凉"可惜乔纳斯兄弟 哈哈 新鲜
"Just please be quack ye shame Jonas Brothers haha fresh.
莎莉 我也不会怪你 不想再跟我联络
"Sally, I understand if you do not want to talk to me again.
我会五你宇宙
"I will five you spaceship
飞船断牙在阳光里 贝瑞
brittle teeth in the sunshine. Barry."
天啊 好险你逃得快
Jesus Christ. You dodged a bullet.
莎莉里德 我是摩根棠恩切莉
Sally Reed! Morgan Dawn-Cherry.
好 很高兴能请到你
Okay, so excited to have you here.
我超级仰慕你 -谢谢
Massive, massive fan. - Thanks.
你们想请莎莉参与的新计划 是什么呢?
So, what is this new project you guys have for Sally?
好‥
Okay. Okay. Okay, okay, okay, okay. Okay.
好 就是呢
So, um,
这个新计划叫做"新梅杜莎"
this new project we have, it's called "The New Medusas,"
我们希望能在其中
and we think it could really use
增添一些莎莉里德的巧思 -那部在
the Sally Reed touch. - Sally: The show that
主页取代了 "久普林"的戏?
replaced "Joplin" on the homepage?
我知道这个开场白有点弱 但你先听我讲完
Not the best pickup line, I know, but hear me out.
剧情大纲是三个在苏活区
So, it's a show about three women
开美容院的女生
who run a salon in SoHo,
经济状况勉强过得去
who are just trying to get by,
她们有着一头蛇发
and they have snakes for hair,
还会把男生变成石头
and they turn dudes into stone.
了解 -现在
Okay... - So, right now,
这部戏
the show,
有点‥不知道‥嗯
it's a little, I don't know, "mm?"
但我觉得你 莎莉里德
And I think that you, Sally Reed,
可以为这部戏带来一些‥嗯
could bring to it more of a, "mm!"
嗯
Mm.
我不懂你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
现在这部戏比较像是‥
So, right now, the show, it's more...
耶
"yeah."
你可以让它变得比较‥耶
And you could bring it to more of a, "yeah!"
我好像懂你意思了
I-I think I know what you're saying.
我的一个艺人正在 把"耶"
I have a client right now that's bringing "yeah!"
带到友台的某节目
to a Fox show that before was just,
该节目原本只是‥我们要少一点‥
So, we're looking for less
多一点‥
and more
电子邮件里没有提到这一点
That actually wasn't in the email.
莎莉不做‥
Sally doesn't do
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表