剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
在街上被射杀
they get shot in the street.
你吓不到我的
You don't scare me.
我不会给你付钱的
I'm not going to pay you.
凌先生
Mr. Ling,
你看问题的角度错了
you're looking a this the wrong way.
我本人以及我的老板们
Me and the people I work for, we so admire...
非常欣赏像你这样的 空手来到这个国家的人
people like you, who come to a country with nothing.
学习新的语言 从头开始
And they learn a new language and they have to start over
创造出自己的生活
and build a life.
而这种生活需要有人保护
And that life needs to be protected.
我和我的老板们 如果你有任何麻烦
Me and the people I work for, if you have any problems...
任何问题 许可证、政♥府♥ 甚至是有狗叫声太大
With anything. A permit, the city, a dog who's barking so loud
搞的你周日下午没办法睡午觉
you can't even nap on a Sunday afternoon.
都可以给我打电♥话♥
You call me.
我可以帮你搞定 行吗
And I'll take care of it. Okay?
因为我是你的代表
Because... I'm your representative.
我为你工作
I work for you.
下午好 里佐托先生
Good afternoon, Mr. Rizzuto.
德克兰 -是的
Declan? - Yeah.
你是爱尔兰人吧 -据说我是
Irish, right? - Yeah, rumor has it.
我想和你亲自聊两句
I wanted some face-to-face with you.
听说你做了挺多好事
I hear you've been doing some good things.
谢谢你先生 -行
Thank you, sir. - All right.
我要处理一件事 你听着 不要说话
So I gotta take care of this one thing. You listen, don't talk.
柬埔寨人处理得好
Good job with the Cambodian.
再打断一个鼻子就要有人叛变了
One more broken nose, I was gonna have a mutiny.
他其实是中国人 -无所谓
He's actually Chinese. - Whatever.
汉堡不错吧
Good burger, huh?
秘诀是面包是他们在这里烤的
The secret is that they bake the buns right here.
区别就在这里
Makes all the difference.
抱歉打扰你午餐了 帝爵单先生
So I'm sorry to interrupt your lunch, Mr. Desjardins.
我知道你只有十五分钟时间
I know you only got 15 minutes.
我想告诉你 你刚租的
I just wanted to let you know that the new minivan,
面包车
that you just leased...
已经全部付清了
it's paid up, in full.
车归你了
It's yours.
你的儿子马克和卢克打冰球吧
Your two boys, Mark and Luke, they play hockey, right?
没错 -车后面很多空间放球具
Yeah. - Lots of room for gear in the back.
哦
Oh.
你知道我是谁吧
Now, you know who I am, right?
知道
Yes. - Yeah.
我希望你记住四个公♥司♥的名字
Yeah. I just want you to memorize... these four company names.
因为周五早上
Because on Friday morning,
你会收到东部除雪工程的竞拍
you're gonna receive bids for the East End snow removal contract,
你会把标给这四家公♥司♥
and these four companies are who you'll give the bid to.
明白吗
Do you understand me?
明白 -好的
Yeah. - Right.
我要你记住这四个名字
I want you to memorize the four names.
行吧
All right?
汉堡要凉了 快趁热吃吧
Don't let your burger get cold, it's very important.
想知道我♥干♥什么吗
Wanna know what I do?
我仔细研究人
I size people up.
就此而已
That's it.
但我的动作又快又好
But I size 'em up fast and I size 'em up right.
逼得太紧会给自己惹麻烦
You push too hard, you cause problems for yourself.
放得太宽松 人家又会觉得你软弱
You push too little, people think you're soft.
可以随便拿你的东西 -是
They can take what's yours. - Yeah.
但在你身上…
But in you I see
我发现你也有这种能力
Someone who has that ability.
我要在这个城市干大事 需要帮忙
I'm gonna do great things in this town and I'm gonna need help.
保镖容易买♥♥
I can buy muscle all day long.
但直觉…
But instinct...
碰到就需要培养起来
that's something you gotta nurture if you come across it.
你准备好干活了吗
You ready to work?
当然先生 准备好了
Yes, sir. Yeah.
你看起来挺好的
You look good.
我看着狗屎样
I look like shit.
出什么鬼问题了
What the hell's going on?
正如同你说的 他们从四面八方攻击我们
It's like you said it'd happen. They're coming at us from all sides.
我说的是我儿子 这些一会儿再聊
I'm talking about my son. We'll get to that other stuff later.
米克手下的一些人决定要单干
Some of Mick's guys figured they'd go out on their own.
所以他们直接找上了尼科 他们以为他会好说话
So they went to Nico directly. They thought he'd be soft.
他们为什么要去找他
Why are they even going to him?
因为他宣称自己是继承人
'Cause he's getting it out there that he's heir to the throne.
我知道他很固执 但你得阻止他
Look, I know he's stubborn, but you gotta make him stop.
我会的 -德克兰…
I will. - Declan...
我不想要他参与这些 这是重中之重
I don't want him involved in this. It's a priority.
至于其他这些狗屁问题
As for this other shitstorm that's going on,
你知道如果他们觉得要分家 大家都会惊慌
you know if they think there's a split, they're all gonna panic,
他们现在就是
just like they're doing.
是的
Right.
你需要给他们一个抚慰奶嘴
What you need to give them is a pacifier.
不要让他们哭出声来
Don't let them cry it out.
你得给他们一点好处 明白吗
You gotta give them something. Right?
你需要牵头
You have to take the lead.
表现出你是管事的
Show them you're in charge.
现在的第一要务
The number one priority, right now...
是关注家族
is to focus... on the family.
是
Yeah.
照顾家人 照顾好我儿子
Taking care of the family. Taking care of my son.
好
Yeah.
包在我身上
You can count on me.
谢谢
Thank you.
延期了
We're stalled.
一个投资人退出了
One of our financiers backed out,
导致我们错过了几个最后期限
and that delay caused us to miss a couple of deadlines.
现在许可证方面又出了问题
Now we're backed up with permits.
也找不到市政♥府♥的人帮忙
I can't get anyone at City Hall to move on this either way.
不知道找谁解决了
Had no one else to turn to
因为之前都是你父亲在处理 可…
'cause your father used to deal with all this but...
是
Yeah.
所以你能解决吗
So? Can you fix it?
平时的佣金是2.5%
The usual commission is 2.5 percent,
鉴于现在的状况 以及我们这行的市场波动
but given the present climate and market volatility in our business,
你得付3.5%
you'll have go up to three and half.
不是的 这是个股权协议
No, this is an equity deal.
你父亲买♥♥了全部生意的10%
Your father's in for 10 percent of the whole.
如果一切顺利的话你需要
If everything proceeds without a hitch, it's gonna take you two,
两三年的时间完成
three years to finish.
再花一年卖♥♥出75%的空房♥
Another year after that to sell 75 percent of the units.
所以我们的回报要等个…
So we're not looking at a return for...
4年才能看到
four years.
股权就是这么操作的 没错
That's how equity usually works, yeah.
我知道怎么操作
I know how it works.
我是房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
I'm a developer.
听着 这是我和你父亲的协议
Look, this is a deal I made with your father.
是他要求的
He asked for it.
我明白 但我得处理现在的问题
I understand, but I've to deal with the realities of today.
要花很多钱才能帮你解决问题
It's gonna take a lot of money to get you back on track.
我等不了4年
I can't wait four years.
尼科 拜托了
Nico, please.
恕我直言
All due respect,
你可能不明白这个操作
I don't think you understand how this works.
你父亲收佣金的时候 我把这部分算进了成本里
When your father took a commission, I factored that into the cost
并按此做了竞拍
and I made my bid accordingly.
我们早就过了这个阶段
We're way past that now.
我不可能把价格提高3.5%
I can't raise the price of the whole project 3.5 percent
然后再付清所有的工程师和其他蠢货
and pay all the engineers and the other idiots after that.
维多用他的10%来解决这些人
Vito took care of that for his 10 percent.
如果我再给你佣金 我就亏钱了
I'll lose money if I go to commission with you.
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表