剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表
I'll kill you!
你个混账
You son of a bitch!
不许吐出来 布鲁诺 会把我的晚餐搞砸的
Don't you throw up, Bruno. You'll spoil my dinner.
抱歉我来迟了 维多 抱歉
Oh, hey. Sorry, I'm late, Vito. Sorry.
我们都在等你 除了老爸 -该吃饭的时候就该吃
We waited for you except for Pops. - When it's time to eat, you eat.
德克兰
Declan.
他忙 待晚一点 没事
He's busy, he stays late, that's all right.
没事吧
Everything okay?
是啊 我很好 你呢
Yeah, I'm great. How are things with you?
无聊
Boring.
无聊挺好的 -是啊
Boring's good. - Yeah.
你无聊吗
You bored?
不能这么说
I can't say that I am.
祝你们好胃口
Buon appetito.
你看起来挺帅的 德克兰
You look good, Declan.
我知道 谢谢你戴安娜 你也是
I know. Thank you, Diana, as do you.
魁北克省警♥察♥局的那些蠢货又来了
Those SQ idiots are outside again.
昨晚的事情之后 多几个人留神也挺好的
After last night, never hurts to have an extra set of eyes.
东边怎么样 -他终于松口了
How'd it go in the East End? - He finally came around.
给我一个名字…
Give me a name.
我就叫停
I'll make it all stop.
好家伙
Good man.
好的 不会有人死了
Okay, no more bodies.
好样的 -谢谢
Good work. - Thanks.
我打扰了吗
Interrupting?
我得走了 还有事要做
I should get going. I still got things to do.
尼科
Nico.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
怎么了 -我应该参与的
What's the problem? - I should be in here with you.
他知道你所有的秘密 但我是你儿子
He gets to know all your secrets, but I'm your son.
我应该参与所有事
I should be a part of everything.
你不知道我的秘密 是因为我不想要你知道
You don't get to know my secrets, 'cause I don't want you to.
德克兰在前线打点 -我愿意做
Declan's on the front line. - And I'm willing to be.
我不愿意
I'm not.
确保你的安全是我的工作
It's my job to keep you safe.
行吗
All right?
下午好 苏菲
Good afternoon, Sophie.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我一个小时后就要工作了 但很高兴你打电♥话♥了
I have to work in an hour, but I'm glad you called.
我想你了
I missed you.
我刚好在附近
I was just in the neighborhood.
我给你带了礼物
I got you something.
天哪
Oh, my God!
太漂亮了
This is so beautiful.
我看到就觉得你戴着肯定好看
I saw it and I thought it'd look fantastic on you.
让我帮你戴上
Here, let me put it on.
这真是…
This is...
我从没有过这样的东西
I've never had anything like this.
现在你有了
Now you do.
你不需要给我买♥♥这么贵重的礼物
You don't have to buy me such expensive things.
我要你不是为了这个
I don't want you for that.
我什么都不用买♥♥
I don't have to buy anything.
如果你不喜欢 可以退掉 -不
You don't like it, we can take it back. - No.
是 -不 绝对不行
Yeah. - No. Absolutely not.
我们去酒店吧
Let's go to the hotel.
你不是说你要工作吗
I thought you said you had to work.
没错 看起来我要迟到了
I do. But I guess I'm gonna be late.
看起来是 -是的
I guess so. - Yeah.
谢谢你米歇尔 非常棒
Thanks, Michelle, that was fantastic.
我想再来点酒
I wouldn't mind some more wine.
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么回事
All right, what's wrong?
拜托 你在烦什么 怎么了
Come on. What's bugging you? What's wrong?
我的朋友何塞说她看到一个 二十多岁的女人进了你的加长车
My friend, Josée, she saw some 20-year-old getting into your limo.
这就是困扰你的事情
That's what's bothering you.
就这件事
That's what all this is about?
没什么事
It's nothing.
吉奥把车借走了去追年轻妹子而已
It's just Gio borrowed the car to impress some young girl, that's it.
我宁愿你向我坦白 而不是像这样
I'd rather you admit to screwing her
用谎话骗我
than feed me a line of bullshit like that.
我从来没要求你离开你的老婆
I never ask you to leave your wife.
从来没抱怨过 我们不能一起庆祝你的生日
I never complain that we can't spend your birthday
圣诞节或者新年
or Christmas or New Year's together.
我接受你的真实身份
I accept the real you.
我接受了我可能没办法要孩子
I've accepted that I probably won't have any children
可能这辈子都要做你的情妇
and that I may even stay your mistress for the rest of our lives.
但我忍♥不下去了
But I won't stand for this anymore.
你要给我应有的尊重
And you'll treat me with the respect I deserve.
你说得对
You're right.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不会再对你不敬了
I'll never disrespect you again.
你最好再也不要见她
You better never see her again.
我去洗澡
I'm gonna take a shower.
我晚上要去开会
I got a meeting later tonight.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
(甜美糖果店)
(蒙特利尔 里佐托大本营)
他来吗
Is he coming?
来 他忙着 -他会来的
Yeah, he's busy. - He's coming.
我需要和维多聊
I need to talk to Vito.
我本来要亲自搞定雷让那个蠢货的
I was gonna take care of that piece of shit Réjean myself.
我们会聊的 雅克 -不 不是你说
We're all gonna talk about it, Jacques. - No, you don't talk to us.
他会和我们说
He's talking to us.
我的一个供货商有问题
And I got an issue with one of my suppliers.
我需要维多介入
I need Vito to step in.
我们会的
We will.
米克 说吧 你肯定也有问题
Mick, come on. You must have a problem, too.
痔疮
Hemorrhoids.
维多能解决吗
Can Vito fix that?
幽默
That's funny.
他来了 都坐下
He's coming. Sit down.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
大家都坐下
Take a seat, everybody.
好了 大家都知道今天为何而来
All right, we all know why we're here. We all know the issues.
大家都知道问题
We all know the issues.
恶魔国王的一个成员单独搞事了
Turns out one of the Devil's Kings went out on their own.
雅克事先完全不知情
Jacques... didn't know anything about it.
现在就让我把问题说清楚
So let me put that question to rest right now.
但这个叫雷让的家伙 和纽约的博南诺家族偷偷做了交易
But this guy Réjean... made a side deal with the Bonannos.
鼠脸的蠢货们想用蛮力 加入我们的生意
Rat-faced pricks trying to force their way into our action.
这已经不是第一次了 相信我
And this isn't the first time. Believe me.
他们想霸占你们的生意
They wanna take your business.
他们知道 唯一的方式就是干掉 我们的好朋友和领导人
And they know the only way is to go and get rid of our good friend and leader.
这不是他们第一次捣乱了
This isn't the first time they've tried to unsettle the apple cart
也不会是最后一次
and it won't be the last.
我不说了 搞得我太激动了
All right? I'm gonna stop before I get all worked up.
抱歉 维多 你请说
Vito, sorry, go ahead.
听着 我们现在做得很好
Listen, right now we're all doing very well.
事情很顺利
Things are going smooth.
很平静
Things are peaceful.
但这些纽约的混♥蛋♥们 会不断地来搞我们
But these New York jerks will keep coming back at us
抢我们的生意
to take what is ours.
他们依靠的是 我们为了多赚几块钱
And they're counting on the fact that we're gonna turn on each other
就会反♥目♥成仇
for a few extra bucks.
如果这儿有人觉得 跟着博南诺家族做更好
If anybody here thinks that they're gonna do better with the Bonannos,
或者想跟随爱尔兰人、机车党
or the Irish, or the Bikers...
或海地人
or the Haitians...
让我提醒你们
Let me remind you,
你们要对抗的可不是里佐托家族
you're not going after the Rizzuto family...
你们对抗的是市政♥府♥
you're going after City Hall.
警♥察♥
剧集 | 萧墙暗斗(2017) | 导航列表